machiavelli

LEO claiming Jesus Miracles are true and other far fetched radical claims

103 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That is true. I am no expert on meditation. I'm more of an expert on what exists beyond meditation ;)

Everyone wants to go beyond all this, only the preferred tools is different, also the way to use the tools in a wise way.

I don't sit and meditate to only have my job done.

BTW, the beauty of creation is that every flower is beautiful and unique on it's own way :)

My brain is designed for meditation, I wouldn't possibly know this if I wasn't trying the practises with hope and passion. psychedelics is also working on me, so I'm using both tools to first have glimpses on what's possible beyond with psychedelics and also help open my energetic pathways, and beside it increase my baseline level of consciousness with yogic practises and meditation, to the point which I no longer need any psychedelics.

IMO both tools is necessary for this work.

You know meditation and yoga practises is also very necessary in this work, but I don't know why you constantly only advertise psychedelics alone to everyone and presenting meditation and yoga as only time waster and nothing else.

Even to go for psychedelics-only route, Isn't it wiser to first teach people meditation and yoga and to get rid of so much of garbages from their mind so then they can have a well prepared mind with so much clarity for an amazing insightful trip? They can also have easier time staying relaxed and let go since they learned the art of relaxation.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

So once you're done playing the meditation game, you can come to me and we'll talk about what's beyond anything that you will ever meditate your way to in a 1000 years.

Haha c'mon man..

Edited by m0hsen

4 hours ago, machiavelli said:

But recently in your DPT forums you claimed some far fetched stuff. Like~

1. How Jesus was not human and miracles he did like walking on water, converting water into wine etc are real and can everybody can do it using accessing some Psychedelic and reaching some non dual states of consciousness defying all the rules of nature , chemistry , biology or science.

Bible, New Testament, John 14:11-13

Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me—or at least believe on account of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.…

Edited by wwhy

53 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Michal__ How can we have siddhis? By meditating non stop for years? or by taking psychedelic like DPT?

And how much effort is required to convert water into wine in normal waking reality ? And does rules of chemistry permit it? think logically.

For the easy siddhis - the occult. (Imagination training * concentration training)

For the insane, reality shattering stuff - probably what Leo says, I don't have enough experience with that. As he says - you can verify it by using the methods he recommended. (Obviously use the same methods, if you want to know whether he's right)

24 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

So why make such radical claims then?

Because that's what I became conscious of. Whether you become conscious of it or not is not my problem.

Now you are saying we need 1000 years of scientific research to prove any siddhis.

No, I'm saying that to answer all the detailed scientific questions you have would requires 1000 years of research.

You are taking all this for granted. You expect understanding of nature to just be spoon-fed to you. You have no appreciation for how difficult it is to acquire such understanding.

You previously stated all the limits are imaginary and everything imagination. And we can do anything by accessing super human levels of NON DUAL consciousness.

Yes. And that is true.

For ex- If we accessed such radical super human states of consciousness and changed the water into wine will other people will see it as wine?

If you access the states of consciousness I am talking about "other people" will dissolve along with the planet you are standing on.

If one person trancends his EGO SELF and somehow accessed Radical states of non dual consciousness will turning all the ocean of water in the world into wine will make it appear as ocean of wine for all the 7.5 billion people of earth. ?

I am done with this conversation because you keep persisting with silly questions without a genuine interest in doing the work.

You expect me to give you answers as if this is some kind of religion. Spend 10 years doing the work, then let's talk. You are like a child asking for an explanation of calculus. First you need to do 12 years of math homework.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We can just sit back and relax and do whatever fun stuff we like to do and maybe at some point in time Leo or someone else will demonstrate their supernatural abilities on television. How exciting!

@Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you access the states of consciousness I am talking about "other people" will dissolve along with the planet you are standing on.

Thats what I was asking whether other people will see it or not.  And you claimed in forum that you can materialize stone out of thin air and everyone will be able to see that in normal waking reality.

Those radical states can be achieved only using Pyschedelic such as 5 MEO DMT or DPT . And they are short term effects. Once you get down to your normal waking consciousness reality stone will be not there . Its all happening in mind. 

3 minutes ago, This said:

We can just sit back and relax and do whatever fun stuff we like to do 

That IS a supernatural ability.  I mean, how many people do you know who can truly sit back and relax and fully enjoy the things they do without some anxiety, drive to do something more important, FOMO or an existential crisis or two? xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

And you claimed in forum that you can materialize stone out of thin air and everyone will be able to see that in normal waking reality.

If you go outside and find a stone, you are materializing it out of thin air. And "everyone" will see it as well, no DPT needed.  :P 

9 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura

Thats what I was asking whether other people will see it or not.  And you claimed in forum that you can materialize stone out of thin air and everyone will be able to see that in normal waking reality.

Those radical states can be achieved only using Pyschedelic such as 5 MEO DMT or DPT . And they are short term effects. Once you get down to your normal waking consciousness reality stone will be not there . Its all happening in mind. 

There are many reports of shared "hallucinations"...

14 minutes ago, This said:

We can just sit back and relax and do whatever fun stuff we like to do and maybe at some point in time Leo or someone else will demonstrate their supernatural abilities on television. How exciting!

I've never been fully there myself, but I think they explain it wrong. Its not about having supernatural abilities in this 3d space-time dimension. It's about having supernatural perceptions in other higher dimensions, but to get there you have to be stripped of some aspects of what you are in this dimension.

You are not watching television. You are the television watching the program.

Edited by wwhy

2 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

If you go outside and find a stone, you are materializing it out of thin air. And "everyone" will see it as well, no DPT needed.  :P 

I was totally just about to post this same thing!... Clear concrete evidence of telepathy, lol! 

4 minutes ago, Ryan R said:

I was totally just about to post this same thing!... Clear concrete evidence of telepathy, lol! 

It took like 3 minutes for this reply to submit, maybe our posts merged into one. ;) 

5 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

There are many reports of shared "hallucinations"...

I am talking about whether 7.5 billion people on earth will see it.

Whether whole reality will change.

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

That IS a supernatural ability.  I mean, how many people do you know who can truly sit back and relax and fully enjoy the things they do without some anxiety, drive to do something more important, FOMO or an existential crisis or two? xD

This might be true. When i was 24 i used to think i was wasting my weekend if i was playing videogames at home instead of getting wasted.

8 minutes ago, wwhy said:

I've never been fully there myself, but I think they explain it wrong. Its not about having supernatural abilities in this 3d space-time dimension. It's about having supernatural perceptions in other higher dimensions, but to get there you have to be stripped of some aspects of what you are in this dimension.

You are not watching television. You are the television watching the program.

Who are you calling a television? You are a television! :P

12 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

You are not understanding. I was asking by reaching super high levels of non dual consciousness can we materialize dinosaur into this reality and everybody will see it in waking reality. 

Whether we can convert our half our body into animal body by reaching radical states of consciousness and everybody on earth in this dimension will see it by defying all laws of nature, biology, chemistry or science.

Whether we can convert water into wine by reaching those radical non dual states of consciousness and everybody on earth will see it .

@SpiritualAwakening OK then go and try materializing stones out of thin air and record a video for us.

Fly in air as reality is imaginary.

Change laws of this reality made by god (You/ME ) by converting water into wine thereby defying chemistry laws upon which our whole reality is based.

walk on water as water is imaginary too.

Edited by machiavelli

@machiavelli If you have a partial perception, which is limited, then what the laws of reality are for you are limited to that perception, this all requires radical open-mindedness and willingness. The materialist would never in their 'right' minds ever consider having a telepathic conversation with a 'dead' family member to be true. Or even a telepathic experience that was meant to heal a trauma of the past with a person who is still in their material form. So how can you think you know where the boundaries of the laws of nature lie?

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

6 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

@machiavelli If you have a partial perception, which is limited, then what the laws of reality are for you are limited to that perception, this all requires radical open-mindedness and willingness. The materialist would never in their 'right' minds ever consider having a telepathic conversation with a 'dead' family member to be true. Or even a telepathic experience that was meant to heal a trauma of the past with a person who is still in their material form. So how can you think you know where the boundaries of the laws of nature lie?

No,  I am not a materialistic. I know telepathy exist in the premise of consciousness.

But the thing which he claiming is too far fetched. For example on one point LEO says GOD limits us so that we can have this experience called life.

On other hand he says in his forum that you can materialize anything out of thin air by accessing radical super human levels of consciousness.

What to believe now? 

If we can twist and change the rules of nature that too when the same rules are applying on every single being living in universe then where is the concept of limit ? If we can do anything we desire then we dont need technology and we dont need to study sciences then. We all should start using psychedelics like DPT and access such high degrees of consciousness and make the life of our dream.

@machiavelli

Imagine being Disneyland. That is not an experience, it’s what you’re being. 

Then imagine being a lens (‘person’) so that you can experience Disneyland. 

Since you’re being Disneyland and the person... you forget the infinitude you really are. 

Then you believe you are the person, and not the entirety. 

23 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

What to believe now? 

Which leads to trying to find or figure out the “right beliefs”. It is the adding of beliefs which has already occurred which leads to the thinking “why can’t I the person materialize an object instantly?” Just look around. ‘That’ is ‘this’. You forgot. You will never remember that you did or how you did it, because there is no “it’. It = you alreadyThe ‘matter at hand’ is dropping beliefs, not adding or replacing them. Beliefs are thoughts repeating, ‘seeking’ alignment, or, what is true and actual. When you be-leaving, the true nature, which is you and thus can not be parted with, intuitively is felt as ‘calling “you” back’, or re-memebering. Meditation allows the activity of mind to quiet, which means awareness is not aware of the beliefs. Then ‘proceed’ from there, consciously creating, and consciously loving. The ‘answers’ sought are soon realized not to be ‘answers’ at all. In aligning with what is true and actual, that you are love, and that you are the creator, is the unfolding of real I zation, which is already the case. It gets obvious quick, but not from thinking. Do whatever you like on your path obviously, imo, a dreamboard is the most direct approach. It is in a sense, admittedly, in stark contrast to what I deduce to be the current approach, which is primarily centered around “how” thinking, which is and will always be more thoughts. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE