machiavelli

LEO claiming Jesus Miracles are true and other far fetched radical claims

103 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Fadl Jesus may have been exceptionally spiritually gifted and it happened spontaneously.   Meditation and self inquiry works by quieting the egoic mind and also deconstructing the selfish self by an inquiry into what you are...Psychedelics could be tremendous tool to use as well.

So jesus was ordinary human being like us? How does he able to do such things if leo says even meditating for 40 years straight non stop you cant achieve such degrees of consciousness that 5MEO DMT Provides. 

So can we say jesus was using psychedelic to perform miracles by walking on water or these are just made up stories written in bible? 

19 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Are you meditating daily?

Self inquiry?

Im trying ... 

1 minute ago, Fadl said:

Im trying ... 

Its fine brother!

Try to let thoughts go, try not to care about the results either, just meditate and be curious,  and I would even recommend stop reading about spirituality and what other people claim they have done and what not, only focus on you.

30 min meditation upon waking up.

Trace the "I" thought , where does it arise, what is it? Work on Just seeing without labeling, be present as much as possible. 

Become aware that experience is happening.

Talk to yourself , like what am I? Are the me only thoughts? Etc.

See if you can lock in awareness.

✅✌

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura But why claim Jesus was not human? 

Firstly, I did not make a definitive claim. I simply questioned your assumption that he was human.

Why do you assume he was? Can you see that that's just an assumption?

And you mentioned several times that even meditating nonstop for 40 years straight cant make you reach those super high degrees of consciousness as by using a single hit of DPT or 5 MEO Dmt.

Again, this depends on who you are and where you start from. For ordinary people this is true. For exception beings, who might not even be human, they could access such states easily and naturally.

So that means Jesus was taking 5 meo DMT all the time while we was performing miracles like walking on water, converting water into wine ?

You are being dense. Stop taking my words so literally. Read between the lines. My communication are pointing to nuanced things.

For all we know Jesus may not have even existed. When I speak of Jesus I am speaking within a certain relativistic frame, assuming that the historical accounts are true. It might be that there was no historical personal called Jesus at all!

Arent those states are temporary ? once medicine effect start to come down you again back to this reality. 

Everything is temporary. So what? Permanence is a bias of yours.

But there has to be some limit on what can you do with reality.

Why?

And also, the answer to your claim very much depends on how "you" is defined. The "you" in your claim is a very limited you, which is why you're so puzzled by what I'm saying.

Before you go making such claims, first get a proper definition of "you".

Can you materialize dinasaur out of thin air using radical states of super human consciousness?

What you don't understand is that you materialized all the dinosaurs who ever lived. You are dreaming up dinosaurs right now! Dinosaurs only exist in your mind. But if you believe dinosaurs exist outside your mind, then you'll be very confused, as you are.

Can you fly while accessing those super human consciousness?

Can you destroy planets using super human consciousness as reality is mere imagination ?

Can you convert yourself into animal while accessing those super human consciousness using some chemicals and defy all the rules of nature ?

What I was saying that reality is made using principle of dualism. And GOD limits reality so that we can have this experience call life. Otherwise we would twisting all laws of nature, biology, chemistry or science. And making our life of our dream. We would be generating unlimited money by mere imagination.

You are asking these question from an egoic and materialistic frame which of course make such things impossible not only to do, but even to imagine as a real possibility. Change your frame first, then let's talk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Adamq8 Yes that what I  was saying . God ( us ) limits itself to have this experience called life. Otherwise we would be twisting all laws of nature.

But LEO is saying by Siddhis we can materialize stone out of thin air. By reaching such super radical states of consciousness we can can convert water into wine.

He always insists reality is imaginary so that implies we can materialize anything out of thin air and twist and turn rules of biology.

Yes ,We can convert water in to wine. But using technology not consciousness. 

His claims make religion scriptures true. That means all by reaching such radical high states of consciousness we can control whether also. Then why waste time working on technology to fix our nature? 

He also claimed once in forum he can cure all the humans on earth by shear imagination when one enters NON DUAL state and reach such radical states of consciousness that you can twist and turn reality and play with God's creation and breaks all laws . You can heal yourself its being proven again and again . Several people across the world have done it. But why claim you can cure everything by shear imagination?

Even if you reach such super human consciousness you cant change structure of reality which is based upon . I.e dualism.

There has to be some boundary and rules. We progressed this far into technology using science which works under observable laws of nature.

Edited by machiavelli

19 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

How does he able to do such things if leo says even meditating for 40 years straight non stop you cant achieve such degrees of consciousness that 5MEO DMT Provides. 

How does Leo know that? Don't take everyone's words for granted, did Leo spent 40 years on a non stop meditation session to come back and tell us about his experience? 

He can only assume that.

In one of his vlogs he even said that he basically never enjoyed meditation and hardy can sit and pleasantly meditate.the practise is too boring for him.

from my own experience the reason somebody can't possibly enjoy meditation is being stuck on surface levels and not going deep enough due to massive ego-mind.

So Leo is not an expert in meditation at all, so of course he wouldn't know what is possible and not possible in meditation.

Edited by m0hsen

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

in your DPT forums

Eh, in his DPT forums?

Can someone give a link?

4 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

So Leo is not an expert in meditation at all

That is true. I am no expert on meditation. I'm more of an expert on what exists beyond meditation ;)

So once you're done playing the meditation game, you can come to me and we'll talk about what's beyond anything that you will ever meditate your way to in a 1000 years.

2 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

In one of his vlogs he even said that he basically never enjoyed meditation and hardy can sit and pleasantly meditate.the practise is too boring for him.

He said that this because his mind is always in a state of creative influx of imagery. I can relate to this, and this is the exact reason why meditation is harder for me than for maybe you. Not ego-related. When I take psychedelics I am liberated from my ego-mind (not fully) and yet this influx of creative imagery is enhanced 1000000%!

Also, Leo has taken multiple meditation retreats where he meditates for 5 hours straight / meditates almost daily for 45 mins - 1 hour for years so I don't think Leo is slacking off when it comes to meditation or that his ego is preventing him from doing so.

@Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Eh, in his DPT forums?

Can someone give a link?

Here is DPT forum.

@machiavelli BTW, it's every easy for you to validate the things I say.

All you gotta do is a big dose of DPT, if you dare ;)

Why all this talk when you can take concrete action? My work is not about empty talk. I give you concrete methods to empirically validate all my metaphysical claims. The only question is whether you have the balls to do it.

My work is purely scientific. I gave you all my lab methods. But are you willing to do the labwork?

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Firstly, I did not make a definitive claim. I simply questioned your assumption that he was human.

Why do you assume he was? Can you see that that's just an assumption?

Again, this depends on who you are and where you start from. For ordinary people this is true. For exception beings, who might not even be human, they could access such states easily and naturally.

So what in your opinion whats possible in this waking reality to be achieved by siddhis? Without destroying all the rules of physics, chemistry , biology or science under which waking reality is predicated upon.

You can have telepathy, telekinesis, OBE's , insane levels of concentration, control over mind/ body , mind reading, leaving physical body and travelling astral realms,etc etc. But whats the limit?

Obviously god (We) built limits of what we can achieve as a human to have experience what we call life. Otherwise we would be twisting the laws of nature. As everything is interconnected with each other . And everything is made by infinite intelligence . Changing one facet will break down whole structure of reality and distort all laws under which our universe operate.

Whats the limit to siddhis you are mentioning? Where to put boundary of what we can do without distorting laws of nature for every single being on earth as rules are same for 7.5 billion people.

You said reality is dream and dinasaur is created by you using imagination inside mind. And their is no difference in outside and inside as everything is one mind. So, why cant we materialize dinasaur in in this waking dream we call reality?

Religions claim that they can convert their human body into size of atom and can be back again in normal human size. Do you seriously think this is even possible to convert your whole human body into a size of atom and back to normal size again without using advanced technology by using just siddhis. But religions claim that. 

Edited by machiavelli

Or just go and develop some of the easier siddhis like astral travel (it takes about a week to have your first ap if you do it right). Or use affirmations while in a concentrated state and then try to tell yourself there's not something to it.

If you really want to master siddhis you'd have to devote your life to it...

The siddhis that are easy to develop won't allow you to turn water into wine, obviously...

@Michal__ How can we have siddhis? By meditating non stop for years? or by taking psychedelic like DPT?

And how much effort is required to convert water into wine in normal waking reality ? And does rules of chemistry permit it? think logically.

17 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

So what in your opinion whats possible in this waking reality to be achieved by siddhis? Without destroying all the rules of physics, chemistry , biology or science under which waking reality is predicated upon.

By definitions Siddhis violate the rules of physics, chemistry, biology, and science.

All those rules are imaginary and you gain Siddhis in direct proportion to your consciousness that those rules are imaginary. Consciousness of their imaginary nature IS what allows you to violate them. You literally unimagine them.

You can have telepathy, telekinesis, OBE's , insane levels of concentration, control over mind/ body , mind reading, leaving physical body and travelling astral realms,etc etc. But whats the limit?

The limit is nothing other than your level of consciousness. As your consciousness becomes infinite all the rules melt away into nothing until you are completely God, with infinite creative capacity.

But it is not how you think. God' infinite creative capacity cannot be used for any selfish act. It can only be used for Love, and this Love is so total and absolute that you have zero control or say over it. So it's the opposite of what you want: you as God become totally powerless. You can't, for example, use this power to make yourself rich or do anything selfish, because selfishness itself is a loss of infinite power.

Obviously god (We) built limits of what we can achieve as a human to have experience what we call life. Otherwise we would be twisting the laws of nature. As everything is interconnected with each other . And everything is made by infinite intelligence . Changing one facet will break down whole structure of reality and distort all laws under which our universe operate.

We break those "rules" with science all the time. We call it technology.

You might as well ask, "What are the limits of science?" And the answer is, none. Science is unlimited if you keep doing it long enough.

You said reality is dream and dinasaur is created by you using imagination inside mind. And their is no difference in outside and inside as everything is one mind. So, why cant we materialize dinasaur in in this waking dream we call reality?

Because the ego-self is an illusion and it does not control much. Control itself is an illusion.

Just because a wall in a video game is virtual does not mean the game character can walk through it -- as you might expect.

Religions claim that they can convert their human body into size of atom and can be back again in normal human size. Do you seriously think this is even possible to convert your whole human body into a size of atom and back to normal size again without using advanced technology by using just siddhis. But religions claim that. 

Religions claim a lot of bullshit. It's mostly exaggerated myths.

But also, the human body has no size. Scale is imaginary and relative. Your body is precisely the same size as an atom or the sun. You only imagine there is a size difference.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By definitions Siddhis violate the rules of physics, chemistry, biology, and science.

All those rules are imaginary and you gain Siddhis in direct proportion to your consciousness that those rules are imaginary.

The limit is nothing other than your level of consciousness. As your consciousness becomes infinite all the rules melt away into nothing until you are completely God, with infinite creative capacity.

But it is not how you think. God' infinite creative capacity cannot be used for any selfish act. It can only be used for Love, and this Love is so total and absolute that you have zero control or say over it. So it's the opposite of what you want: you as God become totally powerless.

We break those "rules" with science all the time. We call it technology.

You might as well ask, "What are the limits of science?" And the answer is, none. Science is unlimited if you keep doing it long enough.

Because the ego-self is an illusion and it does not control much. Control itself is an illusion.

Just because a wall in a video game is virtual does not mean the game character can walk through it -- as you might expect.

Religions claim a lot of bullshit. It's mostly exaggerated myths.

Thanks for replying. 

Could you explain how much effort it is required to just attain ability like reading minds, telekinisis , telepathy etc? I mean what is the procedure to attain it? How much years it requires?

Can any human being attain such super human abilties to read minds of others using meditation ? How tough is to hold such abilities ? Do we have  to take psychedelic constantly or be in meditate state most of your time? As our ego self will kick in as soon as we stop doing meditation.

15 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Thanks for replying. 

Could you explain how much effort it is required to just attain ability like reading minds, telekinisis , telepathy etc? I mean what is the procedure to attain it? How much years it requires?

I don't know. Nobody knows. There is no algorithm for it. It's not something the ego can control.

Generally speaking paranormal abilities cannot be quantified or treated in a materialistic fashion. Which means you cannot say "it takes X hours of meditation to develop telekensis". It does not work like that. It's much more complex and blurry than that. That's why it's called mysticism and the occult. It is not quantifiable.

Can any human being attain such super human abilties to read minds of others using meditation ? How tough is to hold such abilities ? Do we have  to take psychedelic constantly or be in meditate state most of your time? As our ego self will kick in as soon as we stop doing meditation.

Find out and come back and tell us.

You are treating this topic as though we have all the answers when in fact we have almost none of the answers. To answer your questions would require 1000 years of serious scientific research.

Mankind does not know how paranormal abilities work. We are not there yet. We hardly know which food causes cancer and you are asking about crazy paranormal stuff.

@machiavelli

Jesus said “I and the father are one”, but the context of this thread disregards that, and is of Jesus as an “individual” who may or may not have possessed  ‘powers’. Connect the dots of ‘ego’ and ‘demonic’ and possession. Think of possession as monkey mind, an impulsive & compulsive obsession with claiming & attributing, to ‘individuals’. It is in that miscontextualizing that the point of walking on water, turning water into wine, and healing miracles is being missed. Think of his point as us, not a me, or a you. Then let the ‘us’ go too. Think of the current state of the world as the current state of your creation which you are being. That is the current ‘state’ of you, not people and a world. Consider when ‘we’ say ‘move mountain’ the mountain indeed will be moved, is about the sharing of the truth, the message, or, the power of all of us, and never ‘one (separate) of us’. It’s not about having super powers or healing powers as an individual. Only then is there the experience of Siddhis. Then they are as ‘normal’ as water, and far more incredible than any literal walking on it. 

Notice ‘reality is consistent’ is a thought. Also, ‘reality is not consistent’ is a thought. Allow these thoughts to cancel out the meaning of ‘each other’. Then there is ‘reality’. There is not a ‘not reality’, just like there is not a not you, as awareness, or consciousness. There isn’t a ‘not awareness’, nor a ‘not consciousness’. ‘Reality’, as you, appears consistent, but is not bound by consistency, or any other thought label. It is only by thought attachment that there is thought to be a reality and a you, but ‘you and the father are one’. ‘The second coming’ is the realization of that which never left. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know. Nobody knows. There is no algorithm for it. It's not something the ego can control.

Find out and come back and tell us.

You are treating this topic as though we have all the answers when in fact we have almost none of the answers. To answer your questions would require 1000 years of scientific research.

So why make such radical claims then? 

Now you are saying we need 1000 years of scientific research to prove any siddhis. You previously stated all the limits are imaginary and everything imagination. And we can do anything by accessing super human levels of NON DUAL consciousness. 

For ex- If we accessed such radical super human states of consciousness and changed the water into wine will other people will see it as wine? 

Isnt other people are still having EGO . 

If one person trancends his EGO SELF and somehow accessed Radical states of non dual consciousness will turning all the ocean of water in the world into wine will make it appear as ocean of wine for all the 7.5 billion people of earth. ?