kamill

Nootropics

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys I sometimes take artvigil but when i take it couple days in a row I get a massive headache,

Do you have any tips how to prevent it ?

Thanks

But I Take 1 pill in like 4 days - taking 1/2 or 1/4 per day

@kamill It doesn't suit your body then.

Try other versions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How much water do you drink? You need to stay well hydrated when you take these types of pills.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 4/13/2021 at 2:19 AM, kamill said:

But I Take 1 pill in like 4 days - taking 1/2 or 1/4 per day

That means its never filtered out of your system so the body can never rest. Better to take it once every 4 days. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I usually take 1/2 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. At first I it made me extremely sleepy when I was already sleepy. Now I don't have that kind of issues. I suppose that your body has to get used to it. It definitely enhances whatever you are experiencing at the moment. I can focus better but if I'm annoyed it's more intense.

How long did you take it?

I actually found plain dextroamphetamine/Dexedrine (but NOT Adderall) to be more effective than 'afinils, with less side-effects. Personally didn't experience too much addictive tendency with it -- which is saying a lot, since I used to be an IV heroin user (addict), and used quite a bit of coke/crack as well...

Definitely would not consider them nootropics. Things that have nootropic effects include: exercise, lifting heavy but not to failure, fasting, certain dietary habits (too much to get into here), optimal sleep (waking at the same time every day, but changing how early you get to bed depending on both training-stress and work/emotional-stress), meditation (especially), ...

... And some chemicals: pregnenolone, aspirin, intranasal insulin aspart, L-histidine, glycine, creatine, collagen, magnesium, coconut oil, and LSD and other psychoactive drugs (micro-dosed frequently or macro-dosed infrequently).

Edited by The0Self

12 hours ago, The0Self said:

Things that have nootropic effects include: exercise, lifting heavy but not to failure, fasting, certain dietary habits (too much to get into here), optimal sleep (waking at the same time every day, but changing how early you get to bed depending on both training-stress and work/emotional-stress), meditation (especially), ..

there you go ! All the nootropics anyone really needs ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus