QandC

How advanced are the "teachings" of Actualized.org?

25 posts in this topic

I've always been curious to know about this, if people let's say in 500 years will look back at Leo and his teachings, how will they see the impact this channel alone has had? Perhaps it will have made a fundamental change in history? 

I guess it also depends on how you define advanced and what constitutes as an impact. It can be quite difficult to see also because of the many many different views all over the internet. Way more complex than it was before, I guess more difficult to have a major impact nowadays? 

I know that many of his teachings are not unique in the sense of that it has not been mentioned before in certain cultures or religions or whatever. But they are in the sense of presentation perhaps and also the complexity of combining so many topics into one "red line" of understanding. Please elaborate further if you wish! Curious to see your thoughts. 

Yeah, he will probably be a historical figure in some capacity due to his influence. I suspect he is one of the first of many in a wave.

@AtheisticNonduality I think so too. And I HOPE this is just the beginning. Because when I listen to some of his latest videos, there are certain subjects and stuff I have never heard about before but are still very fundamental.

I guess perhaps one way would be that in the future when psychedelics become more "mainstream" Actualized might make a bigger connection to just that. But these are just ideas. I wonder what this will actually evolve into...

I think actualized.org currently is teaching the highest humanity wisdom. However, in future since the world is more evolved they may refer to actualized.org for enlightenment support.

Edited by ilkjnkh

@QandC these are some of the highest teachings you can find anywhere honestly.   These teachings are way ahead of where mankind is as a whole.  The key is to validate them for yourself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Apparently, the average age when philosophers create their most influential work is 44, and their breakthrough will in many cases be delayed even further. We still haven't seen the best yet.

http://schwitzsplinters.blogspot.com/2010/05/at-what-age-do-philosophers-do-their.html

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@QandC It depends on the video. For the higher end stuff, I’d estimate its only accessible to 1% of people. And thats after Leo goes out of his way to make it more accessible to more people. And my sense is Leo is holding some stuff back. 

It's certainly advanced teachings, but the depth and importance of it is precisely why it won't become mainstream or known enough as it "needs" to be. It will stay buried under mountains of other stuff, perhaps some people who discover it in the future will be more open minded and recognize it for what it is and make it pick up steam, but we aren't there yet.

Even just consider now what @Forestluv said. Only 1% (less I bet) of people can really access it and appreciate it, and that's the advanced stuff where the real juicy work happens. 99% of people can't even do the basic personal development work and consider the fact you can radically change yourself and therein the world by taking a bit of time simply looking inwards and weeding out all your own biases and bullshit. The overwhelming majority of humanity is still consumed by the projection game and fighting outwards. It really shows how dire the situation is when even the most calm, well intentioned, conscious person will get completely rejected by 99/100 people in even the most advance societies for showing them how to look inwards. They will be dismissed as radical spiritual hippies with an agenda.

It will probably take hundreds more years and many more disasters with tens of millions dead before we exhaust the projection game as a species and it becomes tolerable for most egos to finally calm down and look at themselves. From the Roman Empire until the end of WW2 is took us nearly 2000 years to learn the lesson of nationalism and stop killing each other over imaginary lines in the sand. We really can't appreciate enough how fucking ruthless and high stakes the game of reality is.

I know it's against the attitude of these communities to flaunt because it is in opposition to the nature of it, but we have to admit this work is extremely Esoteric. You should count your lucky stars and really reflect how privileged you are that are open minded enough for it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

That won't happen because in 500 years this universe will be gone. When your dream ends, this universe goes with you. 

7 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

That won't happen because in 500 years this universe will be gone. When your dream ends, this universe goes with you. 

Sshhh.... :D

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Hey! Dont spoil the fantasy! Were playing the finite game, keep acting! :ph34r:

Dont look at me! Look inside!

10 hours ago, Forestluv said:

And my sense is Leo is holding some stuff back. 

You can bet your ass he does.

I remember one of his blog posts where he said he was able to tap into some sort of collective consciousness in which he was able to "access" the brains of unborn fetuses and he somehow imagined to alter their neural structure to become more open-minded when they grow up. 

If he would start to share stuff like this in his videos... his YT career would be pretty much over. Just remember how his viewership declined a few years ago when he went balls to the wall with 5MeO. It's probably better that he doesn't just spout out everything he knows. I'm pretty sure he has experienced things so titanically bizarre, so completely off the scale that he doesn't know how to even begin to communicate them. 

I regard Leo as a pioneer in consciousness work.

12 hours ago, QandC said:

How advanced are the "teachings" of Actualized.org?

Lol

...quite

Edited by Aaron p

The most advanced thing i've come across... However 'advanced' is relative.  

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

When Leo release a multi-part series. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

14 hours ago, Forestluv said:

@QandC And my sense is Leo is holding some stuff back. 

@Forestluv I couldn't agree more. But in my case it is not a sense, it is a knowing. He may have 3 reasons: 1 Very hard to put it in words, 2 Very few people would understand or get value of the inmense work for producing that video, 3 It would backfire in him for obvious reasons...

@Leo Gura I understand, I would also act like u. However, I want that juicy video u little bitch, I love when I breakthrough in your videos :D I'm always like yeah it is so obvious. Hope one day u can be totally free to say those things even though very few people would even grasp the surface of it. This message is just to let u know, that we know;)