Holygrail

Would you stop a rapist or just let him do his thing?

96 posts in this topic

I remember a woman asked me to help her out with her shouting boyfriend at the bar. I didn't help as it felt like i should allow it to happen. That situation reminds me of the karmic idea that some things are permitted to happen and we can't do anything about it at the moment. That is the rare case. However i think we will not be this metaphysical when we see such a occurrence as rape. Most of us will intervene if we are not depraved by or own metaphysical jargon at that moment.

I asked if such things could be manifested for some reason and this might be a good relatable answer if such thing occured:

Edited by GreenLight

2 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Thanks for your advice, and my humble advice to you is, free yourself from your shoulds and should nots, and of course your mind by turning inward and clearly see how your mind works.

Definitely I shouldn't answer anyone in any specific way right? 

"Touchy question" is also only a thought!

Also become conscious that "word play", "philosophical dancing" is something your mind interpreted from my answers, and has nothing to do with reality.

There can only be God, the self, Being, one being which pervades all other beings. 

I can fool myself, imagine myself to be finite, limited, to forget who I am, but it's just imaginary, pure imagination.

It's impossible for God to do something to be less than God, to actually become something other than himself, the Absolute.

No, only a man-child with no self control wants to be free of should and should nots.

Go ahead and rape someone then. And enjoy your freedom in prison not dropping the soap. :D

13 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Yeah. I have actually stopped one from doing that to a friend of mine, and I would have done it again forever. It didn’t go well with him and he got what he deserved for being an animal. Sure, he wasn’t sober and quite there, but still.

Only a deluded human would allow rape cuz it’s all ‘’love and goodness’’. Maybe in God’s eyes, but it’s not so in your limited finite ego eyes, so don’t kid yourself bro.

What you're saying is simple common sense. But some of the "enlightened" psychos in here will try and twist all that around with some NLP word gymnastics and blatant indoctrination propaganda. "Go on, just rape and plunder. its not real. its just god trying to learn about itself. for the experience. evil is an illusion. it has value, do it..."

Edited by wwhy

2 hours ago, freejoy said:

I understand. 

Some women fall in love with their rapist. Who I'm I to break up a loving relationship? : )

How do you know she's being raped?

Did I see him hit her?

Is he doing it i broad daylight, dragging her in the bushes?

That's why I say it is contextual.

But generally speaking I would help her.

Another "enlightened being" trying to justify and rationalize the rape of another

@wwhy why is rape wrong objectively? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, wwhy said:

No, only a man-child with no self control wants to be free of should and should nots.

Only a fool which is very unconscious would interpret what I said the way you did.

A state free from thoughts doesn't make you an animal, its actually your true nature. It's peace, it's pure awareness. It's state of saints. Free from identification with thoughts.

Unfortunately you don't understand a single word from me at your current state of consciousness, so i don't waste my time anymore.

Peace! 

15 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Only a fool which is very unconscious would interpret what I said the way you did.

A state free from thoughts doesn't make you an animal, its actually your true nature. It's peace, it's pure awareness. It's state of saints. Free from identification with thoughts.

Unfortunately you don't understand a single word from me at your current state of consciousness, so i don't waste my time anymore.

Peace! 

I don't care about "consciousness". Especially if those who claim to be "conscious" have to write three, long meandaring posts before they finally admit..

"yes, I will stop a raping, but only if i can and its not too much trouble, and also, i am god". Lol! You lost credibility way back... stop preaching already!

Edited by wwhy

Guys part of Absolute Goodness is relative goodness.  If you see someone being raped in front of you If you can be fearless it needs to be stopped even if you are only able to see it it from your finite vantage point.  It's the same reason we stopped Hitler.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@wwhy why is rape wrong objectively? 

If you see no wrong in it, I give you my blessings. Go out there and do as many rapings as you possibly can. Karma will give you the answer you seek...

@wwhy you didn't answer the damn question. 

No one is saying go rape.. But it isn't objectively wrong like it or not. And let aside karma and such bullshit for a while.. 

-Osho

49 minutes ago, wwhy said:

But some of the "enlightened" psychos in here will try and twist all that around with some NLP word gymnastics and blatant indoctrination propaganda. "Go on, just rape and plunder. its not real. its just god trying to learn about itself. for the experience. evil is an illusion. it has value, do it..."

I seriously doubt that anybody here would say something like that... and I'm almost certain that nobody here would actually do something like that. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@wwhy you didn't answer the damn question. 

No one is saying go rape.. But it isn't objectively wrong like it or not. And let aside karma and such bullshit for a while.. 

I'm not going to tell you why you should not rape.

If you don't know by now (assuming you're a grown man) then you'll never know. And what society usually does to people like that, is lock them up so they cannot cause harm to others.

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

I seriously doubt that anybody here would say something like that... and I'm almost certain that nobody here would actually do something like that. 

Really? Someone just asked me to explain why raping is wrong...

7 hours ago, Holygrail said:

Morality is relative, so in the absolute sense, it's all just goodness spawned out of God's love to explore all of his infinite creations. So would you let God's desire to experience rape play out or intervene to stop it? 

You have to think out of the box. There are more options than those two. 

You can rape the rapist. This frees the victim and gives the rapist exactly what he needs. :D 

10 minutes ago, wwhy said:

I'm not going to tell you why you should not rape.

If you don't know by now (assuming you're a grown man) then you'll never know. And what society usually does to people like that, is lock them up so they cannot cause harm to others.

5 minutes ago, wwhy said:

Really? Someone just asked me to explain why raping is wrong...

It isn't wrong. Objectively that is. Only from your pov. You lack nuance to see that. 

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Tim R said:

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It isn't wrong. Objectively that is. Only from your pov. You lack nuance to see that. 

@Tim R there's your answer.

Ama block this psycho.. don't really want to feel his bad vybes anymore. And I encourage you to do the same.

@wwhy I reported you. 

Mind your dirty lips 

-Osho

Any other rapist want to be blocked? Speak up now...

18 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I would stop the rapist, and then not be traumatized by it. 

Exactly. That is what most normal decent people would do, whether enlightened on not.