Alfonsoo

What are your thoughts on coffee?

13 posts in this topic

assuming it’s all the most unaltered organic (and no dairy of course) possible

I think most coffee is largely pretty benign. It only becomes a problem if you're furiously addicted like me and become hysterically violent if you don't get your fix like I HAVEN'T HAD TODAY RAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

hrhrhtewgfegege

In Andy Cutler's Mercury Detox Protocol book, he claims there might be potential in it helping with a low-functioning liver.  

I really like the taste (maybe even I like the smell better), especially regular rather than decaf.  Something about regular coffee just has a more hearty and full flavor compared to decaf, which usually tastes sort of weak or thin to me.  

But I used to usually drink decaf just cuz the caffeine affects me negatively.  

Now I'm not drinking even decaf since it's apparently a high-thiol food, which I've noticed affects me negatively.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

34 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

We should ban it globally and see how it goes.

Global economic crash. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, GreenLight said:

If this was possible, as a experiment I'd love to see our world without coffee for 1 month. You'd probably see rise in cocaine "sales"

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I like a coffee with oat milk some mornings. Drinking it black is too strong for me. I drink it for the taste, it doesn’t have much effect on waking me up. 
if I drink more than 1 I get anxious and edgy. 

Edited by intotheblack

10 hours ago, GreenLight said:

Blasphemy+_bf63779ff9dc796b46f3e8f91aac7ffe.gif

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

I like the regular clock work bowl movement that coffee provides. I go in the morning and don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day. Some people demonize caffeine, but I think One cup a day is probably good for your overall health.

@Alfonsoo 

I was addicted to coffee for years , but finally stopped for 2 and half years now after many attempts and its all because I was trying to "find balance" ..with coffee and addictive substances it doesn't work you will always need more and more ..now I only drink ginger \herbs teas .

I think coffee is unhealthy and should not be consumed.

I've heard that black coffee is good for the liver. Who knows