Rilles

High Integrity Examples Mega-Thread

66 posts in this topic

Maximus Decimus Meridius

And his covert buddy Quintus: (timestamped), his actions, combined with Maximuses turning Rome from a tyrannical empire into a republic.

Hector:

Saladin and the baron of Ibelin.

Edited by Yog

Would be spared from the torture if he said what thy wanted him to.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

Miler in "The Expanse" kills the scientist because he was making sense, not because he wasn't. Some ESTP integrity.
Neat scene (timestamped):

Edited by Yog

Rick Doblin - one of the main drivers behind the psychedelic renaissance and a founder of MAPS, which he really puts a lot of soul into... they are not just about bringing psychedelics into the mainstream, they also bring a change how we interact with each other under capitalism and democracy.

The Samurai warriors with the adherence to their code of ethics.

Snowden exposes grifter on live websteam:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1*RU4EUBgSQCkG2Qoq4T_dPw.png

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Not clicking click bait thumbnails :D 

Clicking click bait thumbnails only after consulting higher self.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

the guest in this interview is a perfect example of being truly authentic, despite the hosts doing their best to get under his skin him as they have a bias against him 

by the end of it, they give up and can't help but like him

the comments alone for this vid are telling

they literally can't insult him because he has a bulletproof mindset and knows himself so well

Edited by Regan

A different angle on integrity, and an example of what Leo means with integrity being relative.

Edited by Danioover9000

I highly suggest watching the whole movie "Man for all seasons". It is specifically about integrity.

If you are not afraid of spoilers, here is the climactic scene:

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 01/07/2021 at 2:04 AM, Danioover9000 said:

A different angle on integrity, and an example of what Leo means with integrity being relative.

What I meant is that some promises are better off not keeping, or completing in a hurry. The diver had just set a world record for the deepest cave dive, touch down to resurfacing when he found a dead body of another diver. Instead of planning the recovery of the body carefully, and getting more support like more divers and more gear, they seemed to have rushed this a bit, and he choose to get the recovery of the body on that day, instead of sticking to the time limit, and debrief later on the surface to fine tune the planning and do a few more dives.

As a result of his choice, he ends up getting tangled with the body while trying to recover it and drowns. However, at the cost of his own life, he ends up also bringing the body as well.

Scientific integrity: 

Barry Marshall, a doctor that tried to prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria (H. Pylori) but the scientific community were against him and ignored him, he drank of petri dish of the ulcer bacteria himself to prove his point. It is now well established in the health community that bacteria (H. Pylori) causes ulcers. The balls on that man!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Marshall

Dont look at me! Look inside!