Rilles

High Integrity Examples Mega-Thread

66 posts in this topic

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

I highly recommend checking out the full documentary.

It's also a really good documentary that showcases an example of life purpose and it's spiritual component. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

• Socrates 
  • Giordano Bruno
  • Rosa Parks
  • Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Brivido said:
  • Socrates 
  • Giordano Bruno
  • Rosa Parks
  • Nelson Mandela

Great examples, dont be afraid to post clips. ;)

I like this quote by Mandela

"When I walked out of that prison I realized if I didnt let go of my anger and resentment I would still be in prison."

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

In his video, Leo mentioned lawyers as the premium example for a lack of integrity. Well, while I agree that there are some rotten apples, there are also fabulous ones who attempt to win cases through the power of truth instead of deception. 

So, here is the french lawyer Juan Branco who used to work on Julian Assange's case. He was also part of the french elite circles, which he repudiated due to his integrity as he was utterly disgusted by the level of corruption occurring and the disintegration of all moral values. 

After he worked for a while at the CJUE in Luxembourg for 10k$ a month, he went back to live at his parent's flat and was on welfare.

Since then, he's been defending for free yellow jackets, and released a best selling book about the corruption of the french elites for free. 

His book was such a success that despite being available for free, he sold 100ks of copy.

Edited by Etherial Cat

Bees. They're "willing" to die to protect the hive if it's attacked

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The character Maximus Decimus Merelius from the movie 'Gladiator' is a perfect example of a man who sacrifices everything because of his principles pays the highest price and then works his way up again because a lot of people are attracted to his high integrity. 

Brings me to tears every time 9_9

Aside from the money part lol

Edited by SLuxy

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

On 4/14/2021 at 5:32 AM, acidgoofy said:

Jordan Peterson is an example for very low Integrity ^^

I don't really have a dog in this fight as I outgrew all his content years and years ago, but I have to say it................

The amount of Jordan Peterson hate I see on here is ridiculous. He is a great speaker and teach er, and has helped tens of millions of people with his work. He's making more of an impact than most public figures and "intellectuals" these days.

Yes he's got flaws in his epistemology and rails on progressives way more than he should but cut the man some slack.

Take the good and leave the rest.

hrhrhtewgfegege