Rilles

High Integrity Examples Mega-Thread

66 posts in this topic

Edited by Leo Gura
Upgraded to mega-thread

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Edward Snowden

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Rilles If you're going to show a character from LOTR with high integrity, you mustn't forget Samwise Gamgee!

If it wasn't for his integrity, Frodo would've let all of middle earth go to sh*t?

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

@Rilles If you're going to show a character from LOTR with high integrity, you mustn't forget Samwise Gamgee!

If it wasn't for his integrity, Frodo would've let all of middle earth go to sh*t?

I could post the whole movie tbh... xD

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Edward Snowden

I dont actually know exactly what he did, I will have to look that up. 

@Rilles Check out the podcasts he did with Joe Rogan. Snowden is a real hero.

3 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Rilles Check out the podcasts he did with Joe Rogan. Snowden is a real hero.

Absolutely, thanks!

Oskar Schindler

Came to my mind when Leo said  "here's something you should notice: when you encounter or see acts of high integrity, they will actually make you cry. Tear up with tears of of joy and appreciation. You probably experienced this watching some movie."

At the end of  "Schindlers List" when Schindler said that he could've saved more lives and when they showed the last scene where the survivors lay stones on Schindler's grave I couldn't help but cry.. It just reinforces what an incredibly integrous person Schindler was.

He gave up all his wealth and prestige etc., because he chose Love

I would say Leo is a good example of integrity.

Actualized.org as a channel and work is definitely a path towards integrity. Leo is maybe not 1000% always grounded in it as of yet (as per what he says himself), but I think he demonstrates it quite often.

Just now, Etherial Cat said:

I love this movie, its also a great example of Yellow thinking. xD

Tupac

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

me

sometimes lol 

on a real note, the CEO of jubilee, Jason Y. Lee, seems to have high integrity imo.
- he is honest, fair and kind with his employees. in his videos he states his honest opinion, listens to their opinion, reflects back to them. he is also not a doormat because though he is empathetic he also is true with his own opinion  

-how he structures his relationships with his significant other is integrous. he is very value driven with her (he states and lives by the values he states)

- his vision is noble (he is trying to create a more empathetic society). he is integrous to his soul in this because he used to sell himself to wage slavery and now he is following his heart 

I can share the videos where I got these impressions because I think nobody here knows him besides me probably lol. if anyone is interested in the rest i can share  

here's the one where he speaks about his vision and the steps to getting there. from fluctating between low to high integrity and finding his path along the way 

i think the main this is that he is very value driven. which i think from leo's video means can mean you are integrous 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Jesus Christ

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Concept Albums:

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon

Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

Denzel Curry & Kenny Beats - UNLOCKED

Joey Bada$$ - ALL-AMERIKKKAN BADA$$

Batushka - Litourgiya

Tool - Lateralus

Radiohead - OK Computer

System Of A Down - Mezmerize/Hypnotize

16 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I love this movie, its also a great example of Yellow thinking. xD

Yup! This scene is, for sure.

Integrity in politics:

Shout out to every hardworking and conscientious father out there. If you've seen it first hand then you know. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.