freejoy

Mcdonald's is Awesome

66 posts in this topic

@Bojan V I swear the only reason I read your comments is because of the cat photo. Too cute cat. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The healthy fast food market is growing, we will get there... 

There are healthy restaurant options, just google it, there is no reason to eat at mcdonalds. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

McDonalds is awesome....until you realize that is the only thing you can afford to eat. Then you realize how damn unhealthy the food is :)

@freejoy They're doing the devil's work, doing more harm than good and covering their asses by making themselves look like angels.

14 hours ago, freejoy said:

We are evolving. Mcdonald's I'm sure didn't know they were creating problems. Now it's becoming more aware of the problems they are creating.

They didn't know they're creating problems? If that's what you claim then that must mean they don't know the type of chemicals they put into their food. Yes they do know. Even cigarette companies understand the issues they create and add "Smoking kills" or disgusting oral cancer photos on the front of their cigarette packs.

One day maybe Mcdonald's will be all vegan.

No that most likely won't happen. Why would they change what has been working for them for decades? That's going to put them out of business. They're known for their garbage junk food, not for healthy organic vegan non-gmo low calorie 0 sugar no preservatives grass-fed no use of hormones or steroids fast food.

They're going to continue to operate the way they do until the world wakes up, starts limiting junk food intake, and their sales start to die down. Maybe at that point they might try to go with the trend and sell vegan food but they will fail trying to become a "healthy" restaurant and McDonalds will shut down their business.

It's step by step that we evolve. 

Sorry, but the things you're saying here is ridiculous thinking that McDonalds will evolve, become more conscious and suddenly care about the people so they start selling healthy food, no way.

They're no different than the cigarette company sticking a "smoking causes cancer" label on their cigarette packs. If they understand it causes cancer then why are they still selling it? Because all they care about is profits. If McDonalds understands their food is garbage and causing harm then why still sell it?

They're only going to do what works, what rakes in the profits, not what is good and healthy for man-kind. If you think so then you're sort of giving the devil a chance after he's killed millions of people then suddenly saying "I'm sorry I won't do it again."

Here's a photo of the cigarette packs I mentioned: 

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_098fc5ac-caa3-11e9-aa23-8f74f0aafdde.jpg

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

On 4/11/2021 at 11:18 AM, freejoy said:

Just look at how many families it feeds and all the jobs it provides.

Not to mention how convenient it is.

Plus all the doctors it and medical care jobs too.

A all the animals given an opportunity to be alive.

Plus, Ronald McDonald house.

On 4/11/2021 at 11:58 AM, Zeitgeist said:

According to Leo's logic in the "Vegans are killing more animals than non-vegans" thread this is very much true.

These are some of the biggest backwards rationalizations I have ever seen.  

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary