freejoy

Mcdonald's is Awesome

66 posts in this topic

@Blackhawk Watch yourself and the gaslighting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Junk food isn't all bad 

Yes it is bad sometimes, but so is drugs, so is alcohol, so is cigarettes, so is everything else. 

Would you want me to eat junk food or do drugs? Which one is better? 

Honestly junk food got me through some of my rough days. 

It happens. Life happens. I don't have to beat myself up for eating a bag of chips on a bad day. 

And..... I just love burgers. I only prefer veg burger because I'm a vegan. 

When I tasted the Maharaja Indian burger from McDonald's it was awesome. 

Mcdonalds is far better than all the bad options out there that addicts can get their hands on

Btw people need junk food sometimes. We all have our "cheat" days. You can't be expected to eat healthy food every single day of the year. C'mon that's literally impossible unless you're abnormally strict. 

And what's so wrong with a vegetarian burger? I see lettuce, potato patty, peas and 2 pieces of  wheat buns. That's it. What's so unhealthy about it? 

Coke is way more unhealthy than that if you ask me. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

If McDonald's wouldn't exist something else like it would exist. If selling junk food would be completely illegal then people would make junk food at home. The only way to stop people from eating junk food would be to kill all people. Then no one would eat junk food.

Thank you, this makes me to understand this a lot better.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The day you realize EVERYTHING is literally awesome.

You got it ;)

Way too many people are taking what you're saying and using it to self-deceive themselves into believing McDonalds and other forms of junk food is good for their bodies. Just look at this thread.

I understand what you're trying to say, in terms of the existence of anything and everything being literally amazing. And I know that you're not a proponent of unhealthy eating. And I see that you also enjoy the irony of how even things that are not good are actually truly amazing. 

But before sharing this teaching in a quick, punchy, and ironic way, you'd be wise to consider being more clear in your teaching as a great number of people in your audience look up to you and will take your words at face value, and use them to justify behaviors that are to their detriment.

Also, consider that most people will not benefit from these higher up truths like "everything is amazing" because they're just not there yet. They have not experienced it. You're like a 2nd grade teacher trying to teach college level calculus sometimes. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald If someone here thinks McDonalds is good for them to consume... They shouldn't be following me.

I am not going to bend over backwards to make this work idiot-proof. It cannot ever be that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not going to bend over backwards to make this work idiot-proof. It cannot ever be that.

Oh my, a business opportunity!

It's Love.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

You're like a 2nd grade teacher trying to teach college level calculus sometimes. 

Then the 2nd graders should stick with 2nd grade, and not be trying to learn college level calculus. Put in the years of learning like the rest of us did. A calculus professor should not have to dumb down his lessons for anyone and everyone to be able to understand, at the disserve of those that have done the work to be able to understand the highest levels of calculus. 

@Leo Gura So are u saying junk food exist or is junk food an illusion?

Edited by ilkjnkh

Maybe McDonald's needs to die, for the love of the unborn and current incarnated. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Oh my, a business opportunity!

What — Actualized.org child safety filter? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

43 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

Maybe McDonald's needs to die, for the love of the unborn and current incarnated. 

53699009.jpg

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I mean I really like the food. It’s garbage, but man garbage does taste really good.. 

Reading the society sub-forum makes me wonder whether the same people are behind the same nicknames here as they are in self-actualization or health subforums.

There, I finally said it.

Burger King is way better. They got flame grilled patties and also sell beer! You can get drunk and get cancer at the same time, what a deal!

Whataburger is where it's at. But that's the Texan in me showing.

To follow a line of argumentation from our wisest stateman, Republican Representative Dan Crenshaw, McDonalds is awesome because the suffering it creates is socially useful, and because poverty wages build character and force people to find innovate ways to meet their survival needs.

It's also good for the American consumer because one can get a whole day's worth of calories in a single meal, which in turn drives innovation within pharmaceutical companies to come up with new and highly lucrative treatments for obesity related illnesses.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

45 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

To follow a line of argumentation from our wisest stateman, Republican Representative Dan Crenshaw, McDonalds is awesome because the suffering it creates is socially useful, and because poverty wages build character and force people to find innovate ways to meet their survival needs.

It's also good for the American consumer because one can get a whole day's worth of calories in a single meal, which in turn drives innovation within pharmaceutical companies to come up with new and highly lucrative treatments for obesity related illnesses.

lol