Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arthur

Holistic Health Advice Youtube Channel

5 posts in this topic

Found a great channel for health and diet advice! Dr. Sten Ekberg

This guy is great at breaking down and explaining complex health issues. If you can ignore the clickbaity titles and thumbnails, his advice is excellent and in line with what Leo has been teaching.

I do feel like he overemphasizes Keto a bit too much, but I understand where he's coming from. Carbs/Sugar in the American diet has caused so much havoc that pushing the pendulum in the opposite direction is not a bad thing. 

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

41 minutes ago, Arthur said:

I do feel like he overemphasizes Keto a bit too much,

It's basically impossible to find someone in the health space that isn't moderately biased in some way. 

The only one I know of is @Michael569.

3 hours ago, fridjonk said:

The only one I know of is @Michael569.

thanks for thinking that but I have many of my own biases :D

@Arthur it was sorta interesting until he said that basically you need to stay away from fruit because it is bad for immune system lol. He thinks sugar in chocolate and sugar in fruit is the same and axcts the same way, I sense a very stinking keto low-carb agenda behind this guy. There is UNDISPUTABLE evidence that fruit benefits all health systems and reduces all-cause mortality. He put it as his Number 1. He also says beans & seeds are toxic which couldn't be further from the truth. The stuff around dairy, margarine and sweeteners was alright

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

thanks for thinking that but I have many of my own biases :D

Your bias is thinking you have a bias. ;)

But kidding aside, you have to most holistic advice I've found of anyone...besides Dr. Steven Gundry of course. :D;);) 

16 hours ago, Michael569 said:

He thinks sugar in chocolate and sugar in fruit is the same and axcts the same way

He actually made a video explaining the sugars

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune