SoonHei

The Teaching: You are NOT God.

18 posts in this topic

You are not God!

Only You (God) are God! which is to say that only God is God.

The finger isn't the body, it's a part of the body. Only the body is the body! If the finger starts thinking it has legs, it's lost... A finger that identifies with and knows itself to be the body can grow the damn legs!

Adamq8 is not God.

Only God is God. God AS Adamq8/SoonHei cannot be God... That's putting a limitation & then trying to be unlimited. Or like Usain bolt tying one of His legs and saying he can hop as fast as if running normally. No omnipresence. Oh no, no all powerful... Only God. Only no-limitations. 

If there's doubt, and if you're the one who has it, you're not God. When there's no doubt, then there's no need to ask. What to ask? Or rather why ask? When it's known that it is the year 2021, what fun can one have by asking this? Only fun :)

There's no Adamq8. There's only God holding a sock puppet in the hand and speaking thru it while also identified as it. 

So, if the sock puppet thinks it is God, it has no power... Only God has power. To realize you must drop all that which makes you the sock puppet and not the Puppeteer. Oh, and don't worry, you can't drop it, so don't try ya socky! Your can float in the river which leads to the waterfall of awakening however. Just float, knowing well that the water falls and awakens. You need not know when nor how, only that it will. Like an apple falling off the tree drops when its ripe enough. Does it let go? Or is it let go off? Perhaps it's a mutual affair, perhaps it's just the flow, but yes, it does fall, without return.

Oh, and of course, Lightening can also jolt anyone anytime also :)

Edited by SoonHei
Cha-Zing ⚡

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

6 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Only God has power. To realize you must drop all that which makes you the sock puppet and not the Puppeteer. Oh, and don't worry, you can't drop it, so don't try ya socky!

I can do it and with extreme ease, I simply have to commit suicide, I could do it right now if I wanted to, but I prefer to continue with this experience, I find it exciting. that does not mean that I am not god. a spit on the ground is a whole god. infinity divided by any finite number equals complete infinity. There are no infinities large and small, they are all the same. there is only one, which is infinitely divided into infinities.

there is no god that has power and we are his servants, there is a living creation and we are that creation, every millisecond is a manifestation of that creation

Edited by Breakingthewall

The finger isn't the body, it's a part of the body. Only the body is the body! If the finger starts thinking it has legs, it's lost... A finger that identifies with and knows itself to be the body can grow the damn legs!

I find it useful to look at this from the perspective of holons. A finger is a body, a holon, complete in itself but also part of the holon of the hand. Similarly with the hand & the arm. But the reason why they're all 'God' is because none of them can exist independently, there's no separation. Even a human body can't exist without a society, a planet, a whole universe. Vice-versa, the whole universe ('God') can't exist without the humblest worm being exactly how it is. No separation, no hierarchy. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Only You (God) are God!

This kind of confusing word-play, for anyone who knows even a little bit about NLP is really suspect.

15 minutes ago, Kalo said:

‘’A spit on the ground is a whole god.’’

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you can laugh but it's obvious. there are no hierarchies, absolute god and little subject goddesses. everything is complete god, infinity manifesting. a spit on the ground has unlimited depth. it's so everything like the whole universe

15 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Did you get that from Leo’s infinite fraction thing? Wouldn’t suprise me as most here only copy Leo’s own delusions

Well, It is surprising that you express such an insulting opinion without knowing me, it says a lot about you. For your information, I have only seen a video of leo, the one of the red stage, because that of the swords and conan the barbarian caught my attention ... call me childish if you want, but the dissertations of others do not interest me, no matter how correct that they are, apart from my understanding of spoken English makes it a huge effort to listen to him. Having said this, I tell you that it is obvious that you have a closed, exclusive, aggressive and false vision. you come from muslim ideology maybe? relax friend, open up to the truth and forget authoritarian religions

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Kalo

those 5 shocked. You can never say that you are free of parroting because I read this forum daily and words like infinity or god would not have occurred to me spontaneously. but I said the spit thing because of a recent experience of psychedelics and contemplation. it became clear that each dry branch opened to infinity, that a rotten tree was god. I still have that perception, albeit weaker, so I wasn't parroting my past experience. But it is almost impossible to talk about these issues without parroting something, other than that they are subjective perceptions. being free of conceptual mind, I take them for valid. what you say about Muslims, I believe that they do exactly what you criticize here, submit to someone's superior perception, in the hope of thus reaching the truth in the best of cases, more usually, reaching "salvation". just the opposite of what a seeker of truth should do: empty the mind and get rid of any idea that comes from outside, become the sole authority, empty and see

1 hour ago, snowyowl said:

I find it useful to look at this from the perspective of holons. A finger is a body, a holon, complete in itself but also part of the holon of the hand. Similarly with the hand & the arm. But the reason why they're all 'God' is because none of them can exist independently, there's no separation. Even a human body can't exist without a society, a planet, a whole universe. Vice-versa, the whole universe ('God') can't exist without the humblest worm being exactly how it is. No separation, no hierarchy. 

God is like a club ? a club of equals. Jk

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

6 minutes ago, Kalo said:

You need to understand that there is a Godhead, there is an Absolute. This Absolute, the Formless One, is distinct from the forms it becomes.

You try to impose your vision, you only have to say that the impious who do not believe you will burn in hell?.that's why I talked about muslim, but christian could be the same. I don't need to understand anything, just empty my mind and see what is shown to me. Later I can share it, but from humility, knowing that it is my own, subjective vision. The important thing is not to know if God is a rotten branch or a spit, it is the emptiness, nothing more. All this about godhead are concepts, same that i said about branches or spits. In the end what we do here is fill our heads with shit and argue that if God is this or that. worthless philosophy

@Kalo right back at you brotha ❤️

You dropping facts bomb with precision. Love it. Agree with all above which you've written :)

?

@wwhy try this: "only God is God" :)

@snowyowl same goes for a pizza slices and the pizza ? :) 

❤️?❤️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

2 hours ago, Kalo said:

I believe in God, and on that point all Muslims have it absolutely right. They seem more humble to me, praying to God etc. They are conscious there is something Greater than themselves. 

Paradoxically it is this belief that will keep you from the actual experience of God and God realization.  This is why hardly anyone ever wakes up.   On the other hand I do intuit that you have an open minded aspect to yourself as well or you probably wouldn't be here.  I would just keep an open mind - don't get locked into anything  Self inquiry type meditation is encouraged as well as no mind meditation.  The path need not be psychedelics.  It wasn't for me.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Kalo said:

You don’t need to experience God if you are conscious of God. God is Formless and cannot be seen. Consciousness of God is prior to experience. 

God is experience without the self who experiences.  Language is dualistic.  And yes you can experience God.  And it is not a belief.  You can have mystical experiences that you can call glimpses prior to full God realization.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SoonHei Good one. Maybe you are right. But I think following this rabbit hole all the way could have unpleasant consequences..

Edited by Blackhawk

You are very much God.

You are both part of it and all of it. 

You are creating a duality where there is none, and thus Not being non-dual in your perspective on God.

God is no less God in any form it takes. Creation and Creator are not separate, nor is one more or less God than the other.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Kalo You don't have any direct experiences or realizations for your claims. A God conspiracy is invented by priests and by some parents to control you and for you to obey them, and you're doing a wonderful job on that.

I feel compassion for you.

@Kalo You didn't have the experience of oneness with God, so you don't have any context or reference point or any ground for your claims that we are not God.

16 hours ago, Kalo said:

I have experienced things you can only dream or imagine about.

I am happy about you having these type of experiences.

Dreams and imagination are also the experiences, but at the end i prefer something that transcends them.

Edited by Bojan V