Preety_India

April 11th, Annual Appreciation Day for Actualized.org!!

14 posts in this topic

It's exactly a year after we had decided last year that we would have an Annual Appreciation Day for Actualized.org. 

A lot of people had agreed to this idea and the date was set as April 11 and here we are in 2021. 

official-annual-appreciation-day-for-actualizedorg-who-is-with-me

So once again this year we are proud to celebrate the Annual Appreciation Day for Actualized.org

On this day we thank all our forum members, @Leo Gura and his team, all moderators in creating this wonderful website, YouTube channel and forum and keeping the legacy of Actualized.org alive and kicking. 

Thank you all fellow Actualizers. 

Pay your tributes to Actualized.org by posting your comments on the thread. 

It's our appreciation and tribute day!!! 

IMG_20200411_034341.thumb.jpg.359faa4de3f83ed5f71d2139e1892d3e.jpg

Once again thanking everyone who made Actualized.org possible. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Saying just the word "thanks" seems like a massive understatement. Regardless, thank you Leo, and everyone else here.

I can honestly say if I didn't stumble across that "Why am I Depressed?" video at 4 the morning back in November 2014, I'd probably have been dead by now.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Saying just the word "thanks" seems like a massive understatement. Regardless, thank you Leo, and everyone else here.

I can honestly say if I didn't stumble across that "Why am I Depressed?" video at 4 the morning back in November 2014, I'd probably have been dead by now.

I remember watching the video on "40 signs that you are neurotic" back in autumn of 2016 and it described me 100%, like, it was almost scary how accurate it was.

I watched it while sitting on the train home from a vacation trip with my friends. I was so disorganized as to throw away the receipt for my ticket, and I was completely broke, so one of my friends had to pay for it on the train (which is expensive af). I don't think I ever paid him back either.

Right before we left for the trip, I didn't tell my mom where I was going. She called me on the bus on the way there, and she knew the reason I didn't tell her was because I was going to do drugs (and I was already smoking weed 3-4 times every single day).

That was at the lowest point of my life. I think that video along with a long string of fortunate events saved me from completely ruining my life. I also have to thank my friend who told me somewhat indirectly that I had been acting weird.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Recently, I had a conflict with the mods across this forum. But still I thanks all the mods across this forum including @Forestluv @Moksha @Inliytened1 @Natasha. I am not trolling here. I want thanks all the mods and @Leo Gura for their hard-work and service to maintain the quality of this forum. Happy annual appreciation day for Actualized.org.  I payed my tribute. Thanks once again. 

I remember i was watching Jordan Peterson psychology stuff for a year before i found Leos content. I was meditating on a beach in Helsinki and instead of light, i saw this bald head with a black shirt appearing regularly in my third eye vision as if a calling. Afterwards i started watching his videos.  It was tough to start to embody the teachings but it was well worth. It helped me balance out from falling to deep into JPs whale belly.

And a big thanks for the mods here for their support, ideas and contribution. You all deserve a Rolls-Royce.

And also for not kicking me out as i have this intuitive fear that it can happen anytime soon lol

Thanks alot for all you are doing Leo!!?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I'm trying dig out of my head what's the first video I've watched back in 2017. I think it was on Why are you Lazy or And How to overcome Addiction (sorry if these are no accurate titles, I should probably rewatch some of those and take notes at this point in life). 

Anyways thanks a lot for that @Leo Gura those videos open the gates for me for your channels content, message, philosophy and it's possibilities and gave me and still give me hope that I can overcome some of my problems that I am struggling with in my life and for the candid advice that you gave me to some of the problems and things I posted on the forum. 

Also I would like to thank all the moderators really from the heart especially @Forestluv

, @Nahm  and @ajasatya for giving me advice and insights in hard personal times in the past and for the kind words of support they gave me also when I experienced heavy sorrow regarding some of my family members passing.

And also you @Preety_Indiafor also giving me advice on and showing me kindness, openness and understanding for my addiction problems and psychological issues that I had during the time when I was most vulnerable and was desperately looking for help and advice. Thank you again for the shown kindness and understanding, and sorry for not responding and answering later to that thread during lockdown last year.

Thank you again to all of you who work on this channel and forum for providing free avenues  for people like me to have online resources in a single congregated place so they can easily find and access content that they need to fix and upgrade their lives and life experience. Thanks and Namaste ?

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

I do not know any forum that values honesty, open-mindedness.

Actualized.org is a rare kind of thing that can change your life and it deserves its appreciation.

Every video is special in its own way, but the one video that made me to open up to new kinds of things was outrageous experiments in consciousness. Especially, the part when Leo is speaking about love between him and god.

And of course the members who put time and effort to respond consciously to new comers and try to open you up to new ways of thinking, ... .

Thank you.

Edited by Understander

Thank you, Leo and all the memebers, good and bad  ?

I am glad, I am imagining you

@Roy

16 hours ago, Roy said:

Same here! 

The big thanks comes from us selfactualizing. 

Leo will always live with me... ??❤

@Preety_India Cool! ?