Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

This post is absolutely meaningless

4 posts in this topic

This sentence is pointing to absolutely nothing. This post is absolutely meaningless, it doesn't point to anything. “in an insane world, a sane man must appear insane." I had a conversation with my sister and this "message" naturally came up, it quickly became apparent that whatever I said would be perceived as totally insane, even though it is the simplest, closest and most sane thing that could ever be said. "I'm talking about nothing" is gibberish, it makes no sense at all, but the freedom is that it doesn't have to, the meaningless meaning of that sentence is that the sentence itself doesn't have to be understood. This either creates a thought loop, which is an attempt at understanding this logically, or it "enlightens" the unspeakable everythingness of nothing. 

There is an illusory dream that many apparent human beings are living in. In that dream "nothing" is pointing to something. 

6 hours ago, traveler said:

This sentence is pointing to absolutely nothing. This post is absolutely meaningless, it doesn't point to anything. “in an insane world, a sane man must appear insane." I had a conversation with my sister and this "message" naturally came up, it quickly became apparent that whatever I said would be perceived as totally insane, even though it is the simplest, closest and most sane thing that could ever be said. "I'm talking about nothing" is gibberish, it makes no sense at all, but the freedom is that it doesn't have to, the meaningless meaning of that sentence is that the sentence itself doesn't have to be understood. This either creates a thought loop, which is an attempt at understanding this logically, or it "enlightens" the unspeakable everythingness of nothing. 

There is an illusory dream that many apparent human beings are living in. In that dream "nothing" is pointing to something. 

...........said @traveler , meaningfully.

9 hours ago, Willie said:

...........said @traveler , meaningfully.

Where is the meaning?