Skanderb

ZONE OF GENIUS: Need some recommandation to articulate it in a simple and clear way..

9 posts in this topic

I never felt so close to find my life purpose..

I rewatched all the videos in the life purpose course for the 3rd time right now.

I also bought and read The big leap from start to finish (great book ! thank you Leo for the recommandation)

It's clear for me what is my zone of genius and my top unique capabilities right now.

But it's hard to find the best approach to articulate them in one or two sentences.

What is my super-power ? what is my top unique capabilities :

• Developing unique and practical action plans to solve a specific problem, achieve a specific goal or get a specific result.

How I do it ?

• By mastering any new subject, challenge or goals I'm interested in through in-depth researchs, deep reflections and learnign from a variation of sources of informations (books, online courses, youtube videos, interviews, etc..)
  • Then assemble all the knowledge I gathered in one place and apply some questionning methodologies that help me think of original ways to simplify the concepts, optimize them, make them more practical and easier to achieve.

I think that it's clearer for me to present it this way..

But Leo recommand in the course to articulate this informations in 2 sentences so I can mix it with my Impact Statement in order to find the right formula for my life purpose.

Any recommandation ?

On 4/10/2021 at 3:07 PM, Skanderb said:

Developing unique and practical action plans to solve a specific problem, achieve a specific goal or get a specific result.

Sounds like you could use that to become a great consultant or manager.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sounds similar to my recent finding:

Obtaining understanding and then leveraging it for obtaining good practical results

Basically 2 parts: 1 is about pursuit of deep truth of the matter, whatever it is, 2 is about creating systems for the embodiment of this truth for some practical positive purpose

I was really passionate when I was a kid in learning how different shit works and then getting results from this learning. These results, really, were a success and pleasure on its own. I didn't even care if it improved my life in some way (although now I do) 

Edited by Hello from Russia

On 15/04/2021 at 4:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like you could use that to become a great consultant or manager.

Hey Leo, Thank you for your response and thank you for this amazing course.

It really changed my life.

It's crazy but this is what I'm doing actually haha 

I'm a digital marketing consultant actually since 4 years.

But dealing with daily clients in a reactive mode is killing me from the inside.

That's why I started the life purpose course, to find a mission that will be more aligned with my top values.

Since the last time I posted here, I contemplate lot of possibilities on how I can articulate my life purpose in a way that really fit my zone of genius, impact statement, top strenghs and top values.

Here's my final results :

MY ZONE OF GENIUS :

System Thinking & Deep learning : Studying and Mastering any new subject to develop unique and highly efficient action plans,  systems and infrastructures.

MY DOMAIN OF MASTERY : 

"Full Stack Entrepreneur" (online business, sales, entrepreneurship and leadership)

MY 2 IDEAL MEDIUMS :

1. Speaking & Teaching through videos, interviews and online workshops.

2. Regrouping Authors and expert in one platform to teach their books and their methodologies in practical ways through online workshops.

MY LIFE PURPOSE :

• What I want to do : Develop an online course platform that gonna share practical workshops and action plans.
  • Who I want to help : Freelancers and small business owners.

RESULTS & IMPACT I want to make :

• Help them frow more revenues
  • Help them develop world-class companies
  • Help them find authentic "Work-Life-Harmony"
  • Help them transition from technicians "entrepreneurs" (working IN their business)... to real entrepreneurs/leaders (working ON their business)
  • Help them transition from stage orange entrepreneurs to stage green and stage yellow entrepreneurs.

=> My only challenge right now is my 2 ideal mediums... 

I don't know how the f*** I'm going to convince experts like Leo or authors like Gay Hendricks to teach their experience and methodologies in this platform..

And deep inside me, I know that my ideal medium is books or articles, cause I'm more comfortable writing than speaking,

But deep inside me also, I know that producing videos and workshops on my own will be more impactful..

But hey, It's just the beginning haha. I'm gonna do my research and start building my "soft-skills" while I'm "smooth transitionning" to this ideal medium, zone of genius and life purpose.

This is just the beginning of my new Journey and I'm really excited to enter this "Dark Forest" and start this challenge ASAP.

Thanks again Leo for all the value you produced in this course. It really helped me gain lot of clarity about my authentic self, my life purpose, what I really want to do and what I have to do right now.

Thank you so much..

Skander

@Skanderb I have an idea for a book and a course. Maybe you could practice your skills by helping me.

@Skanderb Your platform idea sounds more like a business idea rather than a medium and it is more about OTHER people in this case. But the medium is more about you - what is your personal vehicle that you can punch day after day after day and enjoy doing it