Gerhard

How To Attain A Permanent State of DMT Consciousness - As Answered By A DMT Entity

11 posts in this topic

This was another video I made, I thought I'd share it here ?

I'm also interested to hear others' encounters with DMT entities, and what they mentioned about love? Please share ?

Nice!

It's true of course, but still, on a practical level it seems like practicing love is not enough without also changing your state of conscioussness somehow.

You can't really love from a low state of consciousness, and these fucking entities should know that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You should make it your goal to become one of these entities after you die so that you can continue Actualized.org from hyperspace. ;)

9 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Leo Gura You should make it your goal to become one of these entities after you die so that you can continue Actualized.org from hyperspace. ;)

Fuck no. Once I'm dead I'm free of you suckers :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Gerhard said:

I'm also interested to hear others' encounters with DMT entities, and what they mentioned about love? Please share ?

there is this time i got baited by some sexy interdimensional hot babes to see if had my sexual cravings together and later kicked out of the dimension, here's the post : 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Absolutely beautiful. Instant subscribe.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. What a profound and beautiful trip you had.

Of course, these entities are ultimately just yourself talking yourself (as God/Love).
Our finite mind just seems to need to imagine 'others' to learn 'stuff'.

On 10.4.2021 at 1:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

... practical level it seems like practicing love is not enough without also changing your state of conscioussness somehow.

You can't really love from a low state of consciousness

Allow me to disagree.
If you practice real all-embracing Love, then that it is enough. 
Love = Consciousness.

Of course, often, smoking DMT is Love/Consciousness in a pipe :D 

I'm sympathize deeply with your health issues, and thus also your carnivore diet.
But I have a gut feeling that eating meat -- especially from other mammals -- isn't good on a energetic/karmic/vibrational level.
It takes a long time for the body to adapt to different circumstances.
What is the longest time you have ever stayed on a vegan/vegetarian diet?
Give it 12 months. A real try. Then report back the results:-)

You "should" have invited the Amazon-delivery-guy into your room during your Live-Recording-Awakening-Trip and persuaded him into trying some Love-Spice :D 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 10.4.2021 at 2:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

Fuck no. Once I'm dead I'm free of you suckers :P

You are already dead, already free :-) <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

This was especially powerful:

"Whenever some energy arises in us, or there is a choice to be made, we can reassert our intention to Love. That I am here to Love. I am choosing love. I am acting from love. I am going to be love. And then, if you keep choosing that over and over again, that will lead to a DMT-state of consciousness." 

<3 <3 <3

Reminds me of Matt Khans book "Whatever Arises, Love That".

"if you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it"

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

On 4/10/2021 at 3:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

You can't really love from a low state of consciousness, and these fucking entities should know that.

IMO it doesn't matter if you can't really love at first, conscious effort needed as long as you transform yourself into a naturally loving, beautiful being. just like the way a simple act of smiling even without any specific reason can uplift your mood.

Edited by m0hsen