Bogdan

Carnivore cannot heal the gut, Leo

170 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Davo124

Figure of speech. Don't get too hung up in literal meaning.

obviously, but he's subtly saying that tomato juice is bad for everyone, which is false

4 hours ago, Davo124 said:

obviously, but he's subtly saying that tomato juice is bad for everyone, which is false

He literally wasn't. It's immediately recognized as merely a figure of speech by almost all English speakers, especially native ones.

Thos guy seems to be a quality source of carnivore knowledge. He even runs his own grass fed farm, knows about sibo and many other healh nuances. He's kinda clickbaity but still, lotta value in some vids. 

In this specific one he talks about the torture he went through because of iron toxicity from years and years of eating muscle meat, and what the solution was. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay bro Frank Tufano? ??

I'm sorry, im saying this from the place of open mindedness but....Frank Tufano?? No way, this guys is the king of liars, manipulators and dickheads on health YouTube. He constantly makes shit up, he completely ignored facts and known research and frequently attacks other people. I think frank is even worse than Sv3rige

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Leo and any others with SIBO might be interested in this:

SIBO and Leaky Gut: What the Science Says

Program Information

Date: April 23, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET

Duration: 1 Hour

Last Day to Register: April 20th, 2021

Gastrointestinal symptoms like abdominal pain and bloating account for millions of doctor visits every year. One of the conditions that may be considered for such a nonspecific presentation of symptoms is SIBO, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, a concept that has gained popularity on the internet. Is SIBO a real disorder? Are the breath tests that used to diagnose it bogus? Is the problem not so much overgrowth, but dysbiosis, the growth of the wrong bacteria? In that case, should you eat a low-FODMAP diet or a high fiber diet? Another purported intestinal disorder that’s shrouded in controversy is leaky gut. I’ll cover what exactly intestinal permeability is, what it isn’t, how to prevent it and how you can heal it with diet.

https://nutritionfacts.org/webinar/sibo-and-leaky-gut-what-the-science-says/

Edited by freejoy

@freejoy oh man nice find !!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

10 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@mmKay bro Frank Tufano? ??

I'm sorry, im saying this from the place of open mindedness but....Frank Tufano?? No way, this guys is the king of liars, manipulators and dickheads on health YouTube. He constantly makes shit up, he completely ignored facts and known research and frequently attacks other people. I think frank is even worse than Sv3rige

This...

It's fascinating to watch him because of his narcissism and lack of self-awareness. It's also fascinating to watch sv3rige for the same reasons. 

Intriguing points earlier on the stage red backlash.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

Of course, this probably won't work for everyone, but I figure I'd share this because no one else has yet.

https://www.medicalmedium.com/

Mr. Ghost spirit guy — the strange dude who constantly peddles his books while marketing to chronically ill middle-aged women.

It's really easy to disregard him because of his hubris and the way he talks, but I've found that his perspective is still worthwhile to study. I've done every diet under the sun — vegetarian, vegan, paleo, keto, carnivore, primal raw meat — you name it. And the medical medium approach has been the only one where I've actually seen healing over the long haul. Especially with the celery juice and heavy metal detox smoothie. Wow-wee, those two pack a punch.

I didn't follow him for a long time because he seemed too much like snake oil, yet his approach is really straightforward: fruits and veggies. 

He claims that all vinegar pickles the liver, the focus on "gut health" is misleading, autoimmune diseases are actually viral in nature, and that lectins/oxalates/antinutrients are not actually antinutrients. You can listen to some of his old radio shows here: 

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@Michael569 

On 4/13/2021 at 11:42 PM, Michael569 said:

you should be able to spot trolls fairly quickly: 

1. usually no photo

2. often silly name

3. low post count

4. using a lot of profanity, exclamation marks and CAPS

5. opening old posts 

6. replying to people with comments such as ROFL, LOL, and generally talking shit 

But make a distinction between someone genuinely trying and just not getting it and someone deliberately taking piss (report the latter) 

Hey I know this comment is not new, just came to check some older threads. I can tell you that I have 0 intentions of ever being a troll, and that my number 1 concern is to actualize and grow in life using this amazing forum. However, what you mentioned kinda describes me. Like I have no photo, a silly name (doesn't make sense), relatively low post count (gonna get higher soon), I do check not so new threads and sometimes use 'lol'.
I think you were referring to the extreme ones, but I just wrote this out of instinct because I fee like on some level most of us want to stay here and are afraid of choosing a wrong word, or that people will take something you said out of context.