Bogdan

Carnivore cannot heal the gut, Leo

170 posts in this topic

For the past 3-4 years i have watched every carnivore and every vegan video i could find, and everything in between. I have not seen ONE person that has successfully healed their gut problems on their own, by just throwing stuff at their body.

I just watched your latest blog video and i find it so interesting that your research hasn't revealed to you the trap of the carnivore diet.

No amount of fasting and carnivore, or any other diet changes can get rid of SIBO, Leo. No amount! My claim is that everyone who says they healed their gut is either delusional or straight up lying. Or they didn't have SIBO in the first place, or their case wasn't that severe and just eliminating one food left them with no symptoms and thus they think that they're cured, when they actually aren't.

When you actually get rid of your gut issues you can eat a whole food plant based diet! It doesn't depend on your genes. No need to get rid of starches or grains. All that ancestor stuff is bullshit. You dove into a very broad category of health related things, but it's obvious to me (thanks to your teachings) that you haven't dove in deep enough in all these rabbit holes, but from how long it took me i understand. You are doing an enormous amount of work, and you dove into a way broader category of things than i have, but some of those are kinda a waste of time and some of those are misleading, like all the grains and starches being bad for you is.

I don't understand why you won't talk to someone like Gojiman, who clearly gets results, repeatedly, with many people!

I would take all the tests Gojiman says and take a consultation with him, and take his treatment exactly how he lays it out. (it doesn't have to be him, I keep talking of him specifically because i trust him and he clearly has results)

Until you do this you aren't really trying, in my opinion. 

17 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

No amount of fasting and carnivore, or any other diet changes can get rid of SIBO, Leo. No amount! My claim is that everyone who says they healed their gut is either delusional or straight up lying.

Well, this is a rather uncharitable and self-serving position to take. Many people claim to have healed their gut with carnivore, and to dismiss these genuine people as liars or deluded doesn't sound wise. Perhaps the one fooling yourself in this case is you.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed to work. But to claim it cannot work is not right since there is no possible way you have tested every person and their conditions. You're just speculating in a dogmatic fashion.

I am also not claiming that carnivore diet is some ultimate long-term health plan.

When it comes to health and nutrition it's very important to respect the fact that people are different. What works for you will not work for everyone.

I have no ideological attachment to any diet. I simply try them all out and see what works best for me. Currently carnivore is the best thing I found for my body. But that might change in the future as my health improves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Granted. But  still, people like Gojiman who actually get people from not being able to eat plants, to being able to eat plants, strongly argue against it, recommend a different route and back up their claims with experience and results. 

25 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

For the past 3-4 years i have watched every carnivore and every vegan video i could find, and everything in between. I have not seen ONE person that has successfully healed their gut problems on their own, by just throwing stuff at their body.

I just watched your latest blog video and i find it so interesting that your research hasn't revealed to you the trap of the carnivore diet.

No amount of fasting and carnivore, or any other diet changes can get rid of SIBO, Leo. No amount! My claim is that everyone who says they healed their gut is either delusional or straight up lying. Or they didn't have SIBO in the first place, or their case wasn't that severe and just eliminating one food left them with no symptoms and thus they think that they're cured, when they actually aren't.

When you actually get rid of your gut issues you can eat a whole food plant based diet! It doesn't depend on your genes. No need to get rid of starches or grains. All that ancestor stuff is bullshit. You dove into a very broad category of health related things, but it's obvious to me (thanks to your teachings) that you haven't dove in deep enough in all these rabbit holes, but from how long it took me i understand. You are doing an enormous amount of work, and you dove into a way broader category of things than i have, but some of those are kinda a waste of time and some of those are misleading, like all the grains and starches being bad for you is.

I don't understand why you won't talk to someone like Gojiman, who clearly gets results, repeatedly, with many people!

I would take all the tests Gojiman says and take a consultation with him, and take his treatment exactly how he lays it out. (it doesn't have to be him, I keep talking of him specifically because i trust him and he clearly has results)

Until you do this you aren't really trying, in my opinion. 

Personally I haven't tried the diet myself so I'm not an expert. However, Mikhaila Peterson (Jordan Petersons daughter) is a good example of someone who adopted the carnivore diet and claims to have changed her life for the better because of it.

@SaltyMeatballs She has gut issues that she refuses to get real treatment for because she is identified with her diet and being a "lioness" and plus se makes a lot of money giving carnivore advice and selling programs and stuff like that... She claims that plants destroyed their health and that carnivore healed her gut. That's not true. Her underlying gut problems are what reacted to the plants and f'd up her health. And carnivore didn't heal anything, she still can't eat any plants, and she's been on the carnivore diet for years i think.

Just let Leo try everything he can and dont be dogmatic about it, personally I dont think a carnivore diet is healthy but neither is doing chemotherapy, sometimes a bit of the bad stuff is just what you need. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Of course, but i'm gonna challenge his or anyone's views just like i challenge my own. I am still young and unwise, and i will make many mistakes and i still project a lot and stuff like that. But if i think someone is wrong i will say it.

In my pursuit of gut health I drank my own piss for 6 months, for example. The conclusion that i got from that and from continuously researching is that it was unnecessary, and that it has potential health risks. There are a bunch of people that have been drinking their urine every morning for decades, and claim that they're just fine. But how do we know that they are actually fine? 

i don't think there is someone attracted to the carnivore diet or piss drinking that doesn't have gut issues. From all my research i think it would be better to skip those things altogether and directly go to someone who gets results and actually understands the human body. 

Edited by Bogdan

Vegan diet is definitely the diet I feel worst on. It does not work for me at all, and I tried it multiple times.

And it is basically impossible to do vegan diet when you got a bad case of SIBO. You would be in so much pain you would want to kill yourself.

@Leo Gura Well yeah, that's why if i were you i would get on a consultation with Gojiman asap. 

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Vegan diet is definitely the diet I feel worst on. It does not work for me at all, and I tried it multiple times.

And it is basically impossible to do vegan diet when you got a bad case of SIBO. You would be in so much pain you would want to kill yourself.

Just out of curiosity, does drinking vegetable juices cause the same problems?  Is it the fibre that is the problem? 

@datamonster i don't think that's a helpful attitude. If you're suffering is that bad how can you focus on others suffering?

1 hour ago, intotheblack said:

Just out of curiosity, does drinking vegetable juices cause the same problems?

Yes

A cup of tomato juice is like razors in your stomach.

Is it the fibre that is the problem? 

Fiber is far from the only problem. Any plant sugars feed SIBO.

@Bogdan

2 hours ago, Bogdan said:

@SaltyMeatballs She has gut issues that she refuses to get real treatment for because she is identified with her diet and being a "lioness" and plus se makes a lot of money giving carnivore advice and selling programs and stuff like that... She claims that plants destroyed their health and that carnivore healed her gut. That's not true. Her underlying gut problems are what reacted to the plants and f'd up her health. And carnivore didn't heal anything, she still can't eat any plants, and she's been on the carnivore diet for years i think.

carnivore diet brought her life back ...

Carnivore litterally healed everything for her. 

I get your point, carnivore didn't take away whatver issue was causing her to react to other food ...

But that doesn't change the fact that she can now live a normal life because of carnivore, whereas before she couldn't. End of story. 

@Leo Gura Side not, the blog mentioned stomach pain, in my experience this went away after switching to grounded meats. The steak is to tough or not being chowed properly. I started blending everything, that solved it.  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@datamonster Watch the video first. He explains its temporary and part of a strategy to fix his gut. What he wants is to eat vegan. Also have you considered his sufferings? Or the only thing that matters is the animals? He just got his life back from switch to this diet. Some people have debilitating gut issues. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, datamonster said:

This is the point where I have to unfollow Acutalized.org. I cannot support someone who is that inconsiderate of the suffering of others and the global problems related to animal agriculture that we are facing collectively. Good luck Leo, I hope it helps you cure your personal problems at least.

Dude. We had this discussion. 

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, Striving for more said:

@Bogdan

carnivore diet brought her life back ...

Carnivore litterally healed everything for her. 

I get your point, carnivore didn't take away whatver issue was causing her to react to other food ...

But that doesn't change the fact that she can now live a normal life because of carnivore, whereas before she couldn't. End of story. 

Same with me. I did vegan a while back and it was the worst decision of my life. Something that is such an effort and a struggle can't be natural. And most of the time people find out it doesn't work out anyway. 

In Tate we trust

I just watched the blog video.  Was very insightful, and sounds like a way to eliminate almost everything and then reintroduce certain things to see what you get a reaction from.  It's also a very extreme diet for one to take on and clearly is being done as a last resort.   

I want to try an elimination diet but I don't want to eat meat and will not support that system.  What could be another type of food one could live on for X amount of time?  I'm not having any stomach issues but I'm having some issues lately with back acne and skin rash (itchy blotchy skin particularly after showering.  Now I use only a sulphur & salicylic acid soap, but i still get this rash sometimes so it must be food related) why does there have to be toxins everywhere ? theres just no escape!

Edited by intotheblack

I am on a vegan diet for almost 5 years. I feel great, keeping a decent amount of muscle mass BUT I have only one major problem that I can't solve: I fart so much. to my luck it's especially in the evenings so most days I'm not around many people. My girlfriend is used to it by now, but honestly it's inconvenient at times. If anyone solved it, I would be happy to hear how.

@neutralempty no

@shahar uriel Figure out what food is causing it.