Adamq8

The teaching : You are GOD.

85 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is the sentence. You dont need to lie.

?when i drops, is there any mind left? You are funny brother. ?❤️

??❤️?✊

james123 i love your words here but i think in that sentence you missed a 

not

right?

should be:

This has nothing to do with stuck, “i” am NOT more awaken than you are, nor being stubborn. There is no “i”. Therefore “i” can not be awaken, when “i” drops enlightenment happens.

Edited by gettoefl

Just now, James123 said:

Mind can never be free if “mind” doesn’t be dropped. There is no mind nor you. 

Good luck! Peace! 

Stop enjoying the wordplays and start doing the actual work, there are still some layers you need to dissolve.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

3 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Stop enjoying the wordplays and start doing the actual work, there are still some layers you need to dissolve.

I always find it amazing how people on this forum can tell just by reading one post who needs to work on something and who doesn't.

Edited by This

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How do you know? :)

Because I dont know, what I do know is that God is so great, life and death are just a step toward him, this journey is just an endless love story, it is his way to show us his greatness.

But people can't handle it, they only want something that makes sense.

It is all about your capacity. 

@This amazing right ? I guess the identity becomes so transparent that it can't hide behind all the facades it likes to hold up.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

Mind can never be free if “mind” doesn’t be dropped. There is no mind nor you. 

Good luck! Peace! 

I think you are getting a bad rap here brother...everything you are saying is correct from my own direct experience :)

Your words are a good way to teach newcomers because they need to collapse thinking and thoughts in order for "it", what can't  be spoken or thought to be.

That said it is still OK to discuss awakening itself even if we are just pointing to it.  What is left?  What is left is still Mind.  Not egoic thinking or thoughts by a self thinking about other.  No, just pure Mind.  Which is Infinity or God.  Whatever we wish to try and call it  really doesnt matter..The realization/being of Self.   And it's of course beyond words or conceptualizing Just as in your post on samadhi.  But yeah as far as what's left..that's IT.   After all -  Where is it going to go?  Truth is indeed One.  It has nowhere to go and in fact never went anywhere.  

Maybe you can describe your awakening but If you think you can't realize it then is not enlightenment- it isn't the ego that realizes it it is You/God.

Love ya bro :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

should be:

This has nothing to do with stuck, “i” am NOT more awaken than you are, nor being stubborn. There is no “i”. Therefore “i” can not be awaken, when “i” drops enlightenment happens.

Yes you are right. Definitely. Just trying to mention that enlightenment has nothing to with an “I”. Therefore, there is no such a thing as, i am more awaken than you are or you are more awaken than me. Sorry for not using proper English. Thanks. ??

10 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

When there is no identification with thoughts, the so called self has no bough to hold on to. And thats freedom. End of searching comes with realization of self, happening, experiencing, enlightenment or universe vs vs was never there, rather than thought process. Even saying thought to “thought” is an identification. So there is no word for it, because there is no such a thing as word. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes you are right. Definitely. Just trying to mention that enlightenment has nothing to with an “I”. Therefore, there is no such a thing as, i am more awaken than you are or you are more awaken than me. Sorry for not using proper English. Thanks. ??

When there is no identification with thoughts, the so called self has no bough to hold on to. And thats freedom. End of searching comes with realization of self, happening, experiencing, enlightenment or universe vs vs was never there, rather than thought process. Even saying thought to “thought” is an identification. So there is no word for it, because there is no such a thing as word. 

thank you for all your posts and your presence james123 x

Edited by gettoefl

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Where is it going to go?

It has never began. ? You are already what you are and where you are as always been. Not even moved. 

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That said it is still OK to discuss awakening itself even if we are just pointing to it.  What is left?  What is left is still Mind.  Not egoic thinking or thoughts by a self thinking about other.  No, just pure. Which is Infinity or God. 

See this is the trap people hold on to. There is no mind, infinity or God is the knowledge that comes from so called mind. You think you have a mind that actually can understand, learn and experience even as God. No it is not. Because, being pure is thoughtlessness, or not being identify with thought process. Because if you are not identify with thoughts there is no thoughts. Thats why enlightenment or god can not be experienced, or realize, can just “be”. Thats why you don’t remember before birth, because you were just being. But identification with the thought process so called created you, infinity or universe. But when realization happens that there were just thoughts. You realize that nothing has never happened. In order to get this, thoughtlessness must take place for long time during so called day. Than “you” disappear as so called sleep or before birth. And thats enlightenment, freedom, nirvana, the source. 

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Love ya Bro :)

Love you too❤️?

15 minutes ago, James123 said:

End of searching comes with realization of self

There is no self to realize, this is a delusion an illusion. You're getting trapped in your own traps my friend. All the Love and Peace into your journey.

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

But when realization happens that there were just thoughts. You realize that nothing has never happened. In order to get this, thoughtlessness must take place for long time during so called day.

See in bold :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

End of searching comes with realization of self, happening, experiencing, enlightenment or universe vs vs was never there, rather than thought process.

4 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

There is no self to realize, this is a delusion an illusion. You're getting trapped in your own traps my friend. All the Love and Peace into your journey.

Brother just read properly. 

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

See in bold :)

Either “you” or you. Same. Just read the sentences. Definitely ego doesn’t like it, it wants to search, experience, be alive vs vs. ? but the source is inevitable for the ego, sooner or later ? 

Love you guys❤️??

20 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

thank you for all your posts and your presence james123 x

Thank YOU. ❤️??

1 hour ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Thank you for exposing your being, ego covered up in God ideas. The man who says this or even talks as if awakening is a real thing and not something used to give perspective has only found what he was looking for, and what you have been looking for can NEVER be THAT.

enlightenment is your limited image of what actually is. Truth can never be narrowed down to this ridiculous image of mind.

I actually guess he meant "This has nothing to do with stuck, “i” am not  more awaken than you are, nor being stubborn." ... i.e. that he forgot a 'not'. 
If he didn't, then yeah, that is getting exposed I suppose =DDDDD James haha my man. You don't say you are more awaken than others. You show that through actions and words, not by saying it! <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@James123 Conciousness is experience.

and there is no limit to what experience can be.

You die every night and create a dream character and objects, there is no limit to experience hence infinite.

Why reality is consistent is because of memory, for remembering the day before.

Sure we are the unmoved being behind all experience but it is still conciousness nature, to dream. To experience.

There is no limit to it.

Not knowing vs knowing is a duality which is not valid.

Deny knowing all you want but it is inherent in being. 

Reality = experience 

Conciousness = reality = experience.

And according to your logic you are an infant and do not understand anything. 

You are knowing all the time without an effort.

Just as you understand my words here without an effort.

Nothingness avoids its own nothingness and void do you get it?

Nothingness is infinite forms.

There is no end to creation since Nothingness is endless.

Everything we do is to avoid the void or else there would be no creation. 

We are kids in an infinite candy store.

But ultimatly we are beyond experiences, changeless reality is what we are

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

Either “you” or you. Same. Just read the sentences. Definitely ego doesn’t like it, it wants to search, experience, be alive vs vs. ? but the source is inevitable for the ego, sooner or later ? 

Love you guys❤️??

It's not ego that has that realization it's source as you called it.  There is no small you in actuality.  And then moment of realization is actuality or being.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

DDDDD James haha my man. You don't say you are more awaken than others. You show that through actions and words, not by saying it! <3

No brother really not. Just trying to help. Seriously. Nothing to prove. ❤️

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not ego that has that realization it's source as you called it.  There is no small you in actuality.  And then moment of realization is actuality or being.

Whatever makes you happy brother. 

@Adamq8@SpiritualAwakening@Inliytened1

much love ❤️ 

Edited by James123

50 minutes ago, James123 said:

You realize that nothing has never happened. In order to get this, thoughtlessness must take place for long time during so called day. Than “you” disappear as so called sleep or before birth. And thats enlightenment, freedom, nirvana, the source. 

Yes but since the mind exists then it comes back and tries to understand that emptiness, nirvana, pure being. it is not enough to say "there is nothing", because there is the mind, even if it is an illusion, a thought or whatever you want to call it. creation is real. Within the duality nothing / something, it is not worth staying with a part, the nothing.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Whatever makes you happy brother. 

Simply that which is the case brother :) 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.