Adamq8

The teaching : You are GOD.

85 posts in this topic

Just now, James123 said:

Being nothing is 

How do you know  what Being Nothing is to make a statement about being Nothing?  That was the point.   It's a strange loop because it's One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How do you know  what Being Nothing is to make a statement about being Nothing?  That was the point.   It's a strange loop because it's One.

It is not s strange loop or making statements. Just not know, including these sentences, and you, thats what You really are. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

you think beocoming God will make you powerful, but it will make you totally powerless.

This is why Christ is compared to a Lamb which is basically powerless and Zen is comparing the ego to an Ox which is deadly powerful 

@James123 whats up brother ? It's funny to see these discussions between you and Leo.

It is like two people standing looking at a coin ('Truth'), and one saying "the coin is heads!" and the other: "the coin is tails!"  ... But of course the coin is neither, but both!

It seems like Leo's view is slightly more embracing of both sides of the coin. 

But anyway. All dualities must merge/collapse into one, including the dualities:

nothingness-thingness 

being-notbeing

notknowing-knowing

It might be a mindfuck for ya, but it turns out, that ultimately, not-knowing and knowing are completely identical. What a relief! Oneness remains. God forbid separation ?

*non* - *duality* you know! Or don't know. It doesn't matter --- yet it does!!

?

But I get ya. For people stuck in "knowing things" (most ppl these days), they need to "learn to unlearn" & to appreciate and practice not-knowing, if they want to get anywhere spiritually/emotionally. 

Once you see the power and beauty of pure beingness, not-knowing, you can then once again incorporate 'knowing' into your "life", cos you now see that the two opposites are One.

Not to worship Leo, but I think the guy understands the perspective (not-knowing), you're speaking from. After all Leo's favorite book to bring on a remote island is The Book of Not Knowing by Ralston... with some DMT crystals sprinkled inside the cover of course, preferably pluggable crystals ?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

7 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

whats up brother ?

Hey brother ❤️

9 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

But anyway. All dualities must merge/collapse into one, including the dualities:

nothingness-thingness 

being-notbeing

notknowing-knowing

It might be a mindfuck for ya, but it turns out, that ultimately, not-knowing and knowing are completely identical. What a relief! Oneoness remains. God forbid separation ?

The point is When there is not knowing, there is no such a thing as knowing or not knowing, duality or non duality, nothingness or thingness, being or not being . As before so called birth. Just take an example as you never learn anything, including yourself, what is left? 

But you are infinitely powerful, right now. You're just not aware of it. In fact; you're so intelligent and so powerful that you can make it seem as if you're totally powerless. And dumb.

24 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

But I get ya. For people stuck in "knowing things" (most ppl these days), they need to "learn to unlearn" & to appreciate and practice not-knowing, if they want to get anywhere spiritually/emotionally. 

Once you see the power and beauty of pure beingness, not-knowing, you can then once again incorporate 'knowing' into your "life", cos you now see that the two opposites are One.

Not to worship Leo, but I think the guy understands the perspective (not-knowing), you're speaking from. After all Leo's favorite book to bring on a remote island is The Book of Not Knowing by Ralston... with some DMT crystals sprinkled inside the cover of course, preferably pluggable crystals ?

Lol.  but when realization happens that birth, duality, self, enlightenment is just a thought process (not even), and you are already what you are and where you are as always been, there is no one to take dmt and no such a thing as dmt to experience anything. Thats why not knowing is not an ideology. When there is not knowing, “you” dont know what not knowing is. ???

42 minutes ago, James123 said:

Hey brother ❤️

The point is When there is not knowing, there is no such a thing as knowing or not knowing, duality or non duality, nothingness or thingness, being or not being . As before so called birth. Just take an example as you never learn anything, including yourself, what is left? 

"When there is not-knownng there is not not-knowing" , hehe, I like it.

But when there is knowing, there id not knowing! ???

I have learned lots of things. I have for once learned to read and write in English, otherwise "We" couldn't have this discussion! But it's true: in a sense I have nothing learned, cos there is no I (except the God-Nothingness-I we could say), and all our words here are just meaningless banter!

But if you ask me to imagine what is left, if I unlearn all my learning, then this is a mentally exercise, and what is left is some imaginary concept/idea of not having learned anything... and that isn't "it" ! ;)

But it's a fun and probably useful pointer/exercise to "get" to that which can't be attained, but what always IS. 

Peace ❤️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Lol.  but when realization happens that birth, duality, self, enlightenment is just a thought process (not even), and you are already what you are and where you are as always been, there is no one to take dmt and no such a thing as dmt to experience anything. Thats why not knowing is not an ideology. When there is not knowing, “you” dont know what not knowing is. ???

And yet, my shadow-denier-brother, you are indeed turning not-knowing into an ideology by being so stubborn/slightly narrow-minded in your views ?

You see, "I" don't disagree with "you". I actually fully agree with you!

And what a relief to find out the separate self is just an imaginary thought/idea. What a relief it is to find out that birth and death are illusory. What a gigantic relief it is to find out everything is just nothingness and that what I truly am is just 'isness", Nothingness, Love, God, The Dao That Can't Be Spoken!

What a relief! Let's swim and bathe in this great sea of Nothingness, of not-knowing, of being completely at peace, completely free. Let us celebrate! Or just celebrate! There is no 'us', hell, there isn't even anything to celebrate! And "to celebrate" is just another thought! There is nothing to do, nowhere to get to. Everything just is. Perfection. Absolute Divine Perfection. No. Not even that. Words are just pointers. Let's not name it...

"Reality is: ... *smashes a gong-gong* ... and we won't give it a name" said Alan Watts.

(And yet, here we are on this forum. What da fuck are we doing? Oh yes, "I" forgot: I don't exist, neither does James, nothing is going on here!) 

When you say that this dream, this life, this existence, this magical maya-fantasy -- full of dualities such as birth & death, love and hate, success and failure, music and silence -- is *just* a thought, you simultaneously seem to deny the insane amount of intelligence and absolute pure magic behind it all.

All paths that doesn't lead to the Heart are illusory/falsehood/not-it.

James, you are like the dude in this cartoon: 

?

Isn't it insanely profound to think about what all this is (even if it's seen as nothingness) ?? Isn't it insanely profound that it's possible to be completely unconsciously lost in all this? Like an actor getting so immersed in her role, she forgets she's acting.

And what's even more magical is that it is possible to awaken from it all. To see it all for what it is: play, Leela, nothingness, God, Love, pure Infinite Consciousness.

Isn't it mystical as fuck that it's even possible for this 'realization' to occur? 

You seem to try really hard to 'take the magic out of' //  'deny the magic of' REALiTY/EXiSTENCE ... why? 

I mean, why is there anything (even if it is nothing) ... Why? How does it work? What are the mechanics involved? Does it serve any purpose?

"Camus said there is only really one serious philosophical question, which is whether or not to commit suicide. I think there are four or five serious philosophical questions:
The first one is: Who started it?
The second is: Are we going to make it?
The third is: Where are we going to put it?
The fourth is: Who's going to clean up?
And the fifth: Is it serious?" - Alan Watts 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

15 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

You seem to try really hard to 'take the magic out of' //  'deny the magic of' REALiTY/EXiSTENCE ... why? 

believe whatever makes you happy. It actually doesn’t really matter. Lol

15 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Isn't it mystical as fuck that it's even possible for this 'realization' to occur? 

Because enlightenment has nothing do what you are or Leo talking about. You can believe anything you want, experience, have fun, vs vs. however if you think that you have born, are alive and in universe right now, instead of thought process, it has nothing to do with enlightenment, it is just a fantasy. When enlightenment happens the duality, universe or self collapses. Not arguing just showing what is the Truth. Dont get offended. Lol. Does truth really hurt ego that much? 

54E919D3-33D9-4A3E-834C-9052CE7505F8.jpeg

35 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

The first one is: Who started it?
The second is: Are we going to make it?
The third is: Where are we going to put it?
The fourth is: Who's going to clean up?
And the fifth: Is it serious?" - Alan Watts 

Nothing has ever happened. And thats Nirvana, thats enlightenment. 

Papaji.

Good luck brother! Peace! ?

Edited by James123

Screenshot_20210410-173912_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210410-173925_Chrome.jpg

God is love?

Saying that "God is love" is like a stone hitting your face hard and then say "the stone is soft".

I don't understand how anyone can uphold such a belief for a extended period of time. Such a belief should crumble down fast.

But never underestimate the power of wishful thinking I guess.

Edited by Blackhawk

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

God is love?

Saying that "God is love" is like a stone hitting your face hard and then say "the stone is soft".

What makes you say that? Are you talking about "evil"?

4 minutes ago, Elijah777 said:

What makes you say that? Are you talking about "evil"?

Isn't it obvious? Open your eyes.

It's because there is so much suffering in the world. I know for a fact that God isn't love. I speak from direct experience, which you guys normally praise. 

No one or nothing who allows so much suffering deserves to be called "love". It's as simple as that.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Isn't it obvious? Open your eyes.

It's because there is so much suffering in the world. I know for a fact that God isn't love. No one or nothing who allows so much suffering deserves to be called "love". It's as simple as that.

You're confusing your little human finite love for Infinite Love.  Infinite Love is accepting of itself, which is Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You're confusing your little human finite love to Infinite Love.  Infinite Love is accepting of itself, which is Infinity 

Mental gymnastics, wishful thinking, far fetched, stupid.

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Mental gymnastics, wishful thinking, far fetched, stupid.

Truth. Ego doesn't care for Truth though.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Truth. Ego doesn't care for Truth though.

Use any word but love. Why do you have to use the word love? A word which will provoke/be offensive/outrageous to billions and billions of suffering people and other animals.

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No one or nothing who allows so much suffering deserves to be called "love". It's as simple as that.

Why do you hate the way that it is?