Adamq8

The teaching : You are GOD.

85 posts in this topic

Hey!

So I do not deny that teaching, I have had breakthroughs before where it was recognized that everything is imagination, i am all alone and the best word that just came up was GOD and some more unexplainable shit happend that night that shook me to my core.

But some philosophical questions then arises imo.

The definition of GOD is :

Omnipresence

Omniscient

Eternal

Infinite

And so forth.

But non of us here has the infinite power to create whatever in an instant.

Why is that?

No man has the full capacity of being truly the definition of GOD.

Sure the attributes we have are finite and can be resembling of GOD.

But they are not infinite power etc.

Is this a valid question or not?

If its not, why?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

9 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

But non of us here has the infinite power to create whatever in an instant.

Why is that?

Because you are already creating exactly what you see.

The ego thinks that God can use its infinite powers to do egoic stuff. Wrong! God cannot use its powers for anything but Infinite Love. So in sense God is totally powerless because God cannot be anything but Love. There is no choice about it. God cannot not be God. So here you are. You cannot not be you.

You think beocoming God will make you powerful, but it will make you totally powerless. Because power and powerlessness are a duality which must come full-circle.

The seeking of power is ego. So of course it must collapse.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I guess we have only gone deep enough to just realize it? I have heard stories of yogis being able to materialize shit. So who knows. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

God cannot be anything but Love. 

Reality is love, that is the most beautiful thing I've heard anyone say "Ever". Like what's better than love. Not like the love that is about pleasure and sex, but yes including that. The love that really touches your heart and gives you chills. There's no better feeling than loving someone or something. I would trade-in myself and my egoic shit for Love any day of the week. Love is the reason for life. Without love, there is really no reason to live. Love is the only thing that matters when were all on our deathbeds. Did you have a life filled with Love? 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Consider how the world would look like if everyone had literal infinite power. (Hint: the world wouldn't exist)

A dream must have boundaries/rules for it to manifest itself. That's the intelligence of you/God.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:
1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

You are not creating anything, in the world nor these are sentences.  If you dont think, there is no you to think nor create.  You are already what you are as always been, not even moved nor began.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Reality is love, that is the most beautiful thing I've heard anyone say "Ever". Like what's better than love. Not like the love that is about pleasure and sex, but yes including that. The love that really touches your heart and gives you chills. There's no better feeling than loving someone or something. I would trade-in myself and my egoic shit for Love any day of the week.

That's exactly God's logic.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

You are not creating anything, in the world nor these are sentences.  If you dont think, there is no you to think nor create.  You are already what you are as always been, not even moved nor began.

You just created that, silly goose.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You just created that, silly goose.

When there is no identification with the thoughts, how can “you” “create”?  Just don’t think or have no identification with the thoughts. Whatever left is what You really are. 

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

When there is no identification with the thoughts, how can “you” “create”?

The same a tree creates fruits.

Trees don't need to think to create.

Ironically, your position on all this awakening business is too narrow-minded. You keep hammering a single nail over and over again. But there are other nails.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The same a tree creates fruits.

Trees don't need to think to create.

If you dont think, is there any tree or fruits? The fruits are something that you have learned. The learning of trees create the fruits is a thought itself as you. If you dont think there is no “you” nor “trees”.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ronically, your position on all this awakening business is too narrow-minded. You keep hammering a single nail over and over again. But there are other nails.

No. If you never born, you can never learn nor create. Whatever you know is an illusion, including yourself, word of illusion and universe. You havent got beyond thought process and still in fantasy world. But just do whatever makes you happy. 

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you dont think, is there any tree or fruits?

Yes there is. Try it. They just won't have labels and associations. But they will still be there.

The fruits are something that you have learned. The learning of trees create the fruits is a thought itself as you. If you dont think there is no “you” nor “trees”.

And still, fruits grow on trees, regardless of whether you learned language or not. A monkey can still understand fruits and trees.

No. If you never born, you can never learn nor create. Whatever you know is an illusion, including yourself, word of illusion and universe. You havent got beyond thought process and still in fantasy world. But just do whatever makes you happy. 

Again, you have gotten yourself stuck in this very narrow version of wokeness. Why are you so stubborn? Why not relax your rigid rules? Learn to play and be creative. Use the mind creatively, if your mind is truly free. Doesn't sound like your mind is truly free though.

@James123 have you ever collapsed thinking/knowing into Being as you talk about?  You will then know stuff.  Because actually Being and knowing are One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You think becoming God will make you powerful, but it will make you totally powerless. 

so true......

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes there is. Try it. They just won't have labels and associations. But they will still be there.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And still, fruits grow on trees, regardless of whether you learned language or not. A monkey can still understand fruits and trees.

Just go in in front of the mirror and think these stuff, will you see anything that’s happening in your so called head?

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Again, you have gotten yourself stuck in this very narrow version of wokeness. Why are you so stubborn? Why not relax your rigid rules? Learn to play and be creative. Use the mind creatively, if your mind is truly free. Doesn't sound like your mind is truly free though

This has nothing to do with stuck, “i” am more awaken than you are, nor being stubborn. There is no “i”. Therefore “i” can not be awaken, when “i” drops enlightenment happens. Just the the truth. Of course “you” will not like it. Because “you” is an ego. It is beyond “you”. This is just the truth. But do anything “you” want or like. It really doesn’t matter. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@James123 have you ever collapsed thinking/knowing into Being?  You will then know stuff.  Because actually Being and knowing are One.

No. Being is not knowing. You learn ego, which is a so called knowledge. But really You can never be learned, can just be. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

No. Being is not knowing. You learn ego, which is a so called knowledge. But really You can never be learned, can just be. 

Same thing.  You don't need to learn it.  When you discover God by being God you know it and are it simultaneously.  The knowing and being collapse.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@James123 You are the kind of guy that if I threw a banana in your face, you would deny that it hit you ;)

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Same thing.  You don't need to learn it.  When you discover God by being God you know it and are it simultaneously. 

Lol. God is an knowledge itself. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@James123 You are the kind of guy that if I threw a banana in your face, you would deny that it hit you ;)

Why, will it make you suffer if that happens to you? Life is suffering, but not real You. Thats why drop “you”. 

Peace! Good luck! 

32604A6B-A159-4EF2-9E95-5C08BB4C2F41.jpeg

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The ego thinks that God can use its infinite powers to do egoic stuff. Wrong! God cannot use its powers for anything but Infinite Love. So in sense God is totally powerless because God cannot be anything but Love. There is no choice about it. God cannot not be God. So here you are. You cannot not be you.

You think beocoming God will make you powerful, but it will make you totally powerless. Because power and powerlessness are a duality which must come full-circle.

The seeking of power is ego. So of course it must collapse.

That is a way of looking at it! Never seen it that way tho.

Since love is the most powerful thing there is, it would make sense that  GOD is like that ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@James123 if that were the case you would never be able to know You are Nothing as you have mentioned in the past.  But this is Nothing right here!!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@James123 if that were the case you would never be able to know You are Nothing as you have mentioned in the past.  But this is Nothing right here!!!

Being nothing is not knowing, as before so called birth or so called deep sleep, and now. Identical.