UNZARI

My life seems like it’s gone (quit kratom)

3 posts in this topic

Only a few months after high school I moved to nevada as an adventure. I lived off grid and was happy and had a lot going on to keep me enthralled. However 6 months ago I returned to my hometown to settle down for a little bit and to socialize and have fun like I used to. I quickly realized that it wasn’t the same as it was especially because of covid.

I wasn’t forced everyday to see my friends or them me like in school, let alone anyone. I quickly escaped the emotions it gave me by taking kratom. On kratom I was a zombie for about 6 months. After shitty withdrawals I finally quit and now it feels like my life is going nowhere. 

Not financially or anything but just... is this it? The loneliness is almost crippling. I still have my girlfriend but it’s nearly the same thing everyday, so as much as I enjoy her company this emptiness won’t go away. 

It feels like I had a life back in school or at least nevada but now I’m left with nothing. I keep trying to tell myself it’ll end when COVID does. But I feel like I’m kidding myself. 

Even when I distract myself with my art or working there’s always a moment in the day when I’m alone in the house. In a room that feels like loneliness for eternity. God I hope it’s just the withdrawals, cause I definitely like being alone sometimes but for whatever reason this is killing me

can anyone relate?

Edited by UNZARI

7 hours ago, UNZARI said:

God I hope it’s just the withdrawals,

How long has it been?

When you quit drugs the emptyness of your life that you escaped comes back.