SQAAD

Is it True that Women Exchange their Beauty for Money?

40 posts in this topic

Yes women are attracted to success and money the same as men are attracted to a womens sexy body.

She can't help it.

: )

I'm familiar with some of Kevin Samuals content, he mainly talks about peoples criteria for marriage.

So its not necessarily calling out gold diggers but it boils down to this - a high value woman is defined as good looking, physically fit, co-operative, feminine, nurturing. A high value man is defined as masculine, has a respectable and good earning career, has a network and gives value to other high value people, 6 foot or above etc. The value is unconsciously created by the opposite sex and there are quite obvious biological survival reasons behind it ie the woman wants the best genes for her children and to be taken care of with resources, the man wants the best genes for his children and to be taken care of (he's also designed to spread his seed but that's a tangent). 

Aside from that it does feel good just to be with someone, but in the real world what you see is people who are quite closely aligned, in terms of socio-economic status and attractiveness. Its rare that you see a high value woman going out with someone who works at mcdonalds and its rare you'll see a high value man go out with an unattractive woman. The simple fact is on both sides you'll pick the best option you can, this isn't done consciously, it can be, but usually people will think 'there's just something about them'. This is more just in the realm of getting married, someone will go to someone the perceive as lower value if they like them as a person or its just for fun, but for marriage usually it will be someone at least on the same level. 

This can get to a toxic stage orange kind of level, so it's good to just be aware of it and not focused on it. I see a lot of guys using it as a way to blame women for whatever. But even in spiritually minded communities like here there are still these value dynamics on play, a potential long term partner would still have to be above some kind of threshold, for example a woman would have to be a certain level of attractiveness for a (spiritual) guy to consider them, the difference being that he might also have other criteria not just physical appearance, he might also be concerned about her spiritual connection. A (spiritual) woman will also have value criteria for potential partners as well, there will be a bottom line of some kind of income or value and if he meets those there will be more criteria about deeper things. 

So I think it's normal that we try and look for the best deal we can get, because of this set up it means that people push themselves to be attractive to the opposite sex, High value people are not just handed to you because you're you, it has to be worked on. The opposite of this line of thinking is being an incel in which you don't want to improve yourself and you think you just deserve access to women, so you blame the women for not wanting you. Women also do this but not with sex, with relationships ie they blame men for their own lack of success in long term relationships, 'where have all the good men gone' ' men are trash' etc. 

So it's a bit black and white just to say women exchange beauty for money, it's a bit more nuanced than that. The interesting thing is that people often complain about this 'game' but at any time you're free to not play it and go out with an unattractive woman or an unattractive guy, the reason people don't is because they want a good deal, they just don't want to improve their value to get the deal. 

@intotheblack

12 hours ago, intotheblack said:

yes status and lots of money gets you hot women 

but we already know this. 

take away the status and the money, will she still be with the dude? I doubt it! 

That's why i am disgusted with all of this. And i would only date women who are above this survival Bs. I know not all women are like this. Some are above survival.

Besides if you are with a woman who you know is with you for the money that's not fun for me. I wouldn't want a relationship so superficial.

@Preety_India

12 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Would you go for a plain Jane born in a poor neighborhood who looks like an average regular everyday nerd from the classroom?? 

No. Because she doesn't leverage your value as a man. A rich/famous hot woman does. 

Men dream of Victoria Secret Supermodels to bang. 

Why don't they dream of the local librarian or girl next door? 

Because they see a better survival value, more power in a hot woman. 

They want a hot woman they can boast about ??, they can't do that with an average or ordinary street woman 

Talk about double standards. Men do what women do. Just different ways, same destination. 

Attraction towards hot women is also based in survival, although not visible on top 

Nope i disagree. Personally i am not attracted to the type of woman you describe. That's a gross generalization. I have been attracted to very plain women but with good personality. I don't know how other men are. Some men are even attracted to very old women. 

I don't care about boasting. This is all bs for me. It all depends how evolved someone is. I prefer an intelligent 'plain looking' woman  who i have fun with instead of a victoria secret model. 

Average, plain-looking and nerd all of this is just a construction and a projection. It doesn't exist for me. It's very relative.

I have met beautiful women by the standards of society who i was not attracted to them . I have been attracted to 'average' women mostly.

Victoria models are also plain-looking for me when they all look the same.

Edited by SQAAD

@Rilles

12 hours ago, Rilles said:

The problem with this is that its essentialism. It supposes that every single woman follows the same pattern like a robot. Which is not true. 

I Agree.

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

That's why i am disgusted with all of this. And i would only date women who are above this survival Bs. I know not all women are like this. Some are above survival.

Besides if you are with a woman who you know is with you for the money that's not fun for me. I wouldn't want a relationship so superficial.

Well exactly. it’s all objectifying and fake.

as a high status man how do you know the hot woman is not only with you for your status or money?
as a hot woman, how do you know the high status man is not only with you for how you look? 

I’m rooting for people finding real honest connections. 

5 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Well exactly. it’s all objectifying and fake.

as a high status man how do you know the hot woman is not only with you for your status or money?
as a hot woman, how do you know the high status man is not only with you for how you look? 

I’m rooting for people finding real honest connections. 

It doesnt have to be that someone wants someone solely for looks or solely for money, its not as black and white, the options arent just 'im going to find someone just for survival needs' or 'im going to find someone i have a real honest connection with and thats it'. Usually its a mix of both.

Everyone has a baseline that they would accept, some peoples might be different to others. For example you have some kind of baseline in terms of a long term partner, if you met someone who you liked but was homeless and had no ambition to get out of that you most likely wont want to marry them, regardless of your connection. Or maybe theyre too feminine or are not sociable enough for you, or are always broke so you have to pay for everything, the bottom line is we have this criteria when looking for a mate and to deny this would be creating a shadow side of you that you dont want to face. 

Obviously men are the same but have different criteria. If the baseline is met then other considerations can and do come into play like connection and other deeper things. Probably in our world theres not enough emphasis on the deeper things once the baselines been met, people can be just focused on the baseline which is really a gamble when you think about it. 

Is it true that people exchange their time to make Youtube videos not necessarily to help or spread love or truth or inspiration but just to get views, attention and money?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Is that the excuse to not get laid? Working at McDonalds? Lmao there are plenty of broke dudes who get hot women. Not saying that it's OK to be broke, you should do well for yourself regardless of women, but you can't let that stop you.

Also, who even are these dudes in the video? How many women have they slept with? What experience do they have? I guarantee that it's not much, considering that they spread these bullshit redpill theories. BrOkE dUdEs CaN't GeT hOt GiRlS. Lol give me a break.

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

That's a gross generalization.

That's exactly what you're doing with this topic. Look at the title!! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You think that all women are goldiggers? In which world? 

Generalizing too much? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It is a good deal to be able to monetize your beauty and gender. It is just not an option for men in general. 

2 minutes ago, Epikur said:

It is a good deal to be able to monetize your beauty and gender. It is just not an option for men in general. 

Yeah, because male models arent a thing... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Nice pivot there... First you say women sell their beauty, then when I say men do too you sneakily switch the topic. 

You are smart. Yes you are right men sell their beauty too. I am wrong and you are right.

22 hours ago, Emerald said:

Obviously some women do that. It's not that uncommon to find women who are gold diggers.

But it's also not the majority of women... nor is it the majority of very attractive women. 

Most women are looking for a partner because it feels good to have a partner in and of itself. It has natural rewards and dopamine/serotonin/oxytocin hits built in. So, the majority of women are interested in their partner for more organic, instinctual, connection-based reasons.

But there is a sizable minority of women who are only looking for a man for what he can provide. But these women are pretty obvious to spot. There are tons of warning signs usually.

On the social media era I strongly believe that it’s not the minority but the majority of first world countries..

On 4/10/2021 at 5:53 PM, Heaven said:

On the social media era I strongly believe that it’s not the minority but the majority of first world countries..

Go out and meet people in the real world. Don't base it off of social media as social media paints a distorted image of the world. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org