Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

Brian Rose's London Mayor Scam

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Origins said:

Brian Rose can suck my dick after I'm dead

Take it easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Pretty damning:

Pretty classic toxic stage Orange behavior. What else can you expect from a stockbroker? Stockbroker gonna broker.

Brian Rose is a byproduct of Dan Peña.

The best way to describe Dan Peña as Ego Maniac.

Dan dresses like a classy gentleman to showcase a higher class.

Dan has workshops in a castle where he charges $50k for people to attend. During the workshop, he basically insults people and tries to inflate their ego to perform, damned be all others. 

Brian looked up to Dan for a long time. 

Can you guess who Dan Peña looks up to? Donald Trump. :D 

Be careful whose advice you take, or you might end up like Brian Rose. 

10 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Brian Rose is a byproduct of Dan Peña.

Yeah. I'm not surprised at all. You can smell those toxic Red and Orange fumes from a mile away. It's so obvious once you got some consciousness. I've only watched Brian for like 3 minutes, and that was enough for me to smell the fumes.

BTW, I found a great interview he did with Sadhguru -- where Sahdguru basically tells him about how toxic modern politics is. And then Brian goes on to do this toxic mayoral campaign, Lol

This is the difference between a sage and a stockbroker. Stockbrokers are the cockroaches of the human species :D

Ive followed the whole Brian Rose drama since the early lockdown Icke interviews, also being a born and bred Londoner leads me to take an extra interest. I didnt have a strong opinion on him before the Icke stuff, i just thought he was a normal dude and interested in where he was going with the plant medicine, but seeing all this play out i can say hes 100% a con man. It actually baffles me that he managed to fool so many people, i think he was obviously like this before but as Leo said the pandemic has really led to people showing their true colours. The very fact that hes claiming hes 2nd in the race because of the bookies, (which just go off where the moneys going), whilst polling at less than 1% and betting on himself to skew the bookies is actually incredible deception, like hes so far gone.

One thing i found interesting is that Dan Pena taught him to really be successful, you have to create movements, you can see this play out, theres a distinct change in Rose after being mentored by Pena. Its fuelled him to go down this road, tbf at first it was almost the perfect con, perfect timing and took everyone for millions, you would think he would stop there, but it can be addictive and i think hes really fallen into that trap. It will be interesting to see where he goes next because theres so much negative sentiment around him i cant see people en masse falling for another scam.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah. I'm not surprised at all. You can smell those toxic Red and Orange fumes from a mile away. It's so obvious once you got some consciousness. I've only watched Brian for like 3 minutes, and that was enough for me to smell the fumes.

BTW, I found a great interview he did with Sadhguru -- where Sahdguru basically tells him about how toxic modern politics is. And then Brian goes on to do this toxic mayoral campaign, Lol

This is the difference between a sage and a stockbroker. Stockbrokers are the cockroaches of the human species :D

Weird how he ended up interviewing Sahdguru though

I guess he was open to anyone with an audience on his podcast until he found out that the Alex Jones type is the one to donate thousands to some fear based cause 

Weird haven't watched this dude in a while, used to be really good  as he interviewed some great guests and asked thought provoking questions, even liked his documentaries.

Did he have this in him all along or was it something Dan Pena awakened and fueled because he was nowhere near the person he was now like 2 years ago

17 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Dan Peña

Dan Piñata is the walking embodiment of toxic masculinity and Stage Orange mindset. I wonder what happened to him as a kid that made his survival strategy to just scream and socially intimidate people into giving him favorable business deals.

A long time ago I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I was actually following and trying to learn what I could from some of these people, and the moment that turned me completely sour on him and laugh hysterically is when he said climate change must be a hoax because otherwise real estate investors wouldn't be buying property in Florida LOL, and because he's such a bully the audience wasn't even outraged at how colossally retarded that rationale is.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 4/8/2021 at 9:55 PM, BadHippie said:

@Leo Gura

Trump being a good example. I know very conscious people who believe Trump would have been a better choice than Biden, it depends on why they believe what they believe. 

What is a very conscious person? How can you tell?

And the fact that you call yourself a "bad hippie" makes me doubt that those people are truly conscious.

Edited by wwhy

It really broke my heart when Brian kicked Nic from LR. Especially painful as it happened right AFTER the ayahuasca trip that Nic had around their friendship: 

https://youtu.be/_UoPMxeup8I

This and how Brian handled the Joey Diaz fiasco:

https://youtu.be/1XixwFGE-80

made me actively avoid anything from this scammer. Just the body language alone mimicking Pena with this overextended shoulders looking at you from the top - this is what a fucking sociopath looks like

Despite some of the great guests he sometimes has on the platform.

What is a very conscious person? How can you tell?

And the fact that you call yourself a "bad hippie" makes me doubt that those people are truly conscious.

Well in my opinion someone is very conscious if he´s able to take on a lot of different perspectives. Not being stuck in his own ego. 

The fact how I call myself on this forum, says absolutely nothing about me, or who I call conscious.

"Bad Hippie" is a nick-name my girlfriend called me when we started dating. I kinda liked the ring to it, so I went with it. 

I used to follow Brian before because of his experience with Ayahuasca and the group that I've been with promotes him.. until sometime last year. I was new to my Aya journey and initially I thought people would use it for a good cause. I totally agree that his older videos are quite nice and I used to watch his vlog updates.. but I ended up unfollowing him for sometime. I kinda forgot what was the trigger though. I think it's the Icke stuffs. After that, I became wary of who I follow.

lol Dan Pena is a total fraud. I doubt the guy is even worth 10 million let alone 400+ mil.

If Brian Rose does believe in what he preaches, then I feel like its not a bad idea to test the waters with a mayor who has a holistic view of life. I feel that this is especially helpful in tacking issues like the city's constant fight with knife crime. 

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

lol Dan Pena is a total fraud. I doubt the guy is even worth 10 million let alone 400+ mil.

Good call. He is definitely exaggerating his wealth.

Tony Robbins is worth way more than Dan Pena's ass.

Brian Rose is the perfect example of someone out of integrity, he talks so much about spirituality, psychedelics and self development and in the meantime he is the biggest narcissist and con artist behind the scenes