EddieEddie1995

"Art is expression of Love, and Love is expression of Art"

1 post in this topic

CREATING YOUR OWN PATH.jpg

"CARVING YOUR OWN PATH"

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun.” ~ Mary Lou Cook

Our creative path in life guide us forward into our highest creativity and purpose
Encourages us to embark upon the journey of discovery, identity, and wonder through art. And also We are ready for spring! Lets help mother nature a little bit! ??

In this picture my GF is dreaming and sawing seeds even if times are hard. She worked jobs that she didn't like, every time she tried to realize her ideas she failed etc. but  after the mystical exp. she unlocked her creativity. I always knew it was there. She broke through the pessimistic materialist paradigm. Im so happy for her. This picture was shared by Photoshop Instagram Page with 5 m followers. She was in shock. Usually I would push her to find her niche, to stop selling her work so cheep, to start loving herself, but it was always counter productive. You cannot push and control someone. So I decided to let go and show  by example(its not easy when you see someone who you love hurt themselves  with selfcriticism, pessimism, sugar, food etc). My selfactualization work was all that was necessary. What Im trying to say is that if we want to help someone, the best way is to help ourselves. The best way to heal someone is to Love them, no matter what! To Love them, not Fix them ;) 

INFINITE LOVE_NEW.jpg

"INFINITE LOVE" 

"Love is expression of Art, and Art is expression of Love. They are the same thing.
How is, that when we make Art we feel like we are out of this world?! How is, that when we make Love we become so selfless and blissful that we feel like we are in sync with the whole Universe?! Well, don't think about Love,  make IT! Love is breakthrough to Infinity! ??" - Eddie 

She is making a gif for NFT art. A butterfly will paint the cloud of Infinity. 

That one was inspired by this 

And two more mystical exp. we had before she created the Picture. 

1.  Mystical exp. while dancing 

We started to dance slowly with the rythm  of the music. And after few seconds the dance became so effortless, after few circles something amazing happened (and actually, we had the same exp. like our souls murged togheder). There was a sudden strong light that shone upon us. And puff we were gone. We were one in the dance. After some time there was so much Love that we had orgasm! How crazy is that? I will go in much detail when I have my insights and way of communication polished. 

2. Mystical exp. after the dance 

After discussing what the fuck just happened to us... we started making love. I had the most beautiful, strong, powerful orgasm in my life. That one impacted me hard.  Before that I was experiencing her orgasms(can you imagine that)!  She also had  full body orgasm for the first time. She was shaking. And do you know what? My amazing 13 cm cock (that I was insecure abut whole my life xD) activated her  kundalini hahaha "Aaaa, what is thaat, aaaaa, something is crawling up my spine"  hehehe. There is no going back for her now. How crazy is that? 

Im very glad that  I understand  what she will go through... the backlashes, the cleansing, the fear of growth, and I am very glad that I will be able to guide her. She is Amazing! She inspired me! She made me Enlightened! <3 

All this wouldn't be possible without weed, acceptance(the weird shit you do when you are out of you way), authenticity and surrendering. 

Check out her Instagram Acc where you can see more of those Art pieces  in much better quality https://www.instagram.com/p/CNVhG-Brga0/, and if someone wants to buy this art, please let me know. We have money problems xD (please don't lock this tread for promotion, let me know, and I will re-edit it)

Woman are here to enlighten us! If your girl can make you mad, then there is much work to do ;)

I hope this inspired you! I know it inspired me! <3 

Edited by EddieEddie1995