iceprincess

Is Leo blissful?

23 posts in this topic

I know he's enlightened and everything and he's way more actualized than anyone else but is he blissful? is he high on life? does his health hold him back from being ecstatic? 

Is the point of life to be ecstatic?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I don't think anyone other than Leo himself can know for sure. But you shouldn't really care about whether Leo is blissful or not. After all, Leo is just an ordinary person like you and me. 

The way more important thing is that you can become more enlightened and actualize you life. You have the potential to be way more better than Leo's current state.

Stop equating enlightenment with being blissful like a junkie. These two can only sometimes overlap.

@EnlightenmentBlog Interesting. I am always blissful (well, not always, but I will clear out my habitual patterns and reactions that only lasts for few hours or much less). Sometimes I am "just" blissful lol, and sometimes I am blissful AF,  like a junkie :)

@iceprincess How would you describe the difference between You and Leo? Why are you un-enlightned na he is? 

44 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

I am always blissful (well, not always, but I will clear out my habitual patterns and reactions that only lasts for few hours or much less).

Wait till life hits you hard. Survival is a bitch. Anyway, I think bliss is way too overrated. It has become the #1 selling point for enlightenment, giving superficial and illusory expectations that few people ever get. Pursuing bliss is a dead end. You'll have a much bigger chance of arriving at bliss as a result from pursuing truth and understanding. 

Yes. I understand your point, I mostly agree with everything :)

I bacame blissful becouse life hit me hard, but I was able to find bliss within it. 

Most of people here are too soft, especially if they grew up in first world countrys. (stage green)

For the spiritual "enlightened" egos on the forum, if you want to test your enlightened, come and live in Serbia hahahaha 

Realizing bliss and joy during hard times of suffering of whatever kind is the key I would say.

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Realizing bliss and joy during hard times of suffering of whatever kind is the key I would say.

It is. This is why some traditions  have rigorous practises for enlightenment. Who is the one that is suffering?

I might feel sad, beaten down, or even angry, but I allow it, I love myself for it... It is how it is. (Im not master at it, but you know...)

Beated down, angry, depressed are senations arising and dissolving, we suffer when we try to control them (run away from negative, and hold on to positive), not knowing how to let go. 

Im very fresh, but Im sure in the future I will be able to transend phisical pain. (Im starting to get the hang of it, or I em deluded... who cares ?)

Imagination, life is your creation! ?

A being can be Enlightened and his body be in a normal state.

Enlightment is a recognition awareness has, not the body or the mind.

For example in a non dual state I can be totally normal and talking to you yet in the insides being in bliss. But is not the body mind that is in bliss. Is just that awareness is woke up.

Is not even bliss. Call it bliss is to make it conditional. It's nothing.

On 7.4.2021 at 6:18 AM, iceprincess said:

I know he's enlightened

ehhh

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:18 PM, iceprincess said:

I know he's enlightened....

Actually he posted a few weeks back that he is not enlightened. Then again, your definition of enlightenment may be very different from his 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Actually he posted a few weeks back that he is not enlightened. Then again, your definition of enlightenment may be very different from his 9_9

Persistent baseline non-duality. All other definitions are bleh :P

Edited by Carl-Richard

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Persistent non-duality. All other definitions are bleh :P

Which is impossible unless you remove the parts of the brain responsible of creating the self and duality effects.

31 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Which is impossible unless you remove the parts of the brain responsible of creating the self and duality effects.

Persistent baseline non-duality (I initially hesitated to write that, idk why), meaning ~95% of the time (or when blood sugar is stable).

It's essentially when you stabilize around the most basic experience of no self. So-called "awakened people" stabilize right below that threshold and may dip in and out ("awakenings").

This is still just the most basic level. There are deeper levels (various maps and disciplines have described this), and in some sense, it's infinite.

Edited by Carl-Richard

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is still just the most basic level. There are deeper levels (various maps and disciplines have described this), and in some sense, it's infinite.

I don't understand why would they stop at the basic level? 

Im will use this gift to reach the deepest mastery. 

But I guess I will find out! I am always open for the tottal opposite of what I might understand, since... it is fucking infinite! @Carl-Richard

@Moksha

15 hours ago, Moksha said:

Where did he posted this? 

I actually blindly believed that he is... until few weeks ago. 

I love Leo ? 

Im just throwing this out there... I think Leo needs to take a break from Actualized.org. Like a big  break. To Let it go for a year, even though it will be scary. This is what I did. But I didn't have so much pressure on my back ("the world needs me") becaouse I was just getting started with my bizz and the attachment I created towards it. Because of it I was able to let go of the whole role that I was playing, I surrendered...

Actualized.org is a system that will never be stopped. Actually... it is just getting started. 

Some times we need to leave so people could appreciate how much we worth... 

Im sad that people can be so disrespectful towards Leo(themselves)... well, this is because they are stuck in one perspective... poor guys... spiritual ungrateful monkeys... ????

18 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Persistent baseline non-duality. All other definitions are bleh :P

Persistent baseline non-duality, devoid of suffering, manifested as freedom from attachments, and unconditional love 9_9

10 hours ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

Yes

Do you ecstatically chop wood and carry water, year after year? I see enlightenment as sustained serenity and joy, but ecstasy is situational, and ephemeral.