IamMystic

My DPT Post #1 Also Has Leo Revealed?

9 posts in this topic

First I wanna start by asking has Leo revealed the new psych that supposed to be so crazy it has nothing to do with this reality at all so we can't speak on it?

I know he's been teasing it for a long time and I thought it was DPT but the post talking about it is a year after DPT was posted about.

Anyway last night I tried 6 mg of Dpt insuff it was pretty nice not much happened felt the same as 6-15 mg 5meo which is the extent of my 5meo use. 

Lil background I am God , I've been God longer than I knew other people knew they were, been like 6 years now. I see love everywhere all day thats all I see is my love for me because fuck yes fucking hell yes reality yes yes yes thank you thank you thank you hahahahahahaah I fucking loooooove myself you have no idea I live in orgasm and pretty much have no sustained permanent "higher" consciousness .

I just tried boofing 25-35 mg my scales fucked of DPT and some starting of visuals and dissolving vision (which I have anyway while Im sober 24/7 it just got more increased) The wavy walls became a lil more wavy stuff like that. Nothing really crazy, as for body load super super mild barely anything at all really just feel at peace and my skin feels sensitive yet not sensitive like 2cb. I do feel more clarity in my thoughts, I realized this reality is full of forms (matter) which want nothing more than to shove other forms / matter in or out of them and derive pleasure or pain (I was poopin thinking about this) but it applies to food , air, water, drugs , sex everything ur just some freak bitches shoving shit in you like ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa! Welcome to infinite possibility my friends we really don't have any idea how truly not normal this is, but hey normal is a perspective. Gonna try 50 Mg next then 60 and go up by 10s prob unless u think im fine to just go for like 70 . I def see the potential just wasnt all that much . If you havent tried over 30 mg of 4acoDet btw you have too shit is mad crazy best for learning about multiple personality disorder and free thinking thought streams that are other to you...... Or over 17 grams of dried mushrooms , or dmt and mdma mixed is crazy if u wanna learn what infinite thoughts at once is.

1 hour ago, bobbyward said:

I also want to know what this new psych is

@Leo Gura It isnt DPT right? but you said it is a tryptamine?

nvm I see you already told me in DPT mega thread today you said no... sooooo my dude please bless us on the blog please I will love you forever jk I have always loved you (me) and won't ever stop but still it will make my life 

Edited by IamMystic

1 minute ago, acidgoofy said:

pretty sure it's 5-MeO-MIPT

He said its not a 5 - MeO

but is tryptamine 

Maybe a DALT or tbh DET

Edited by IamMystic

@IamMystic Your writing is confusing. I thought your mental clarity is better now then it used to be. It doesn't show up in your writings, sorry.

Can't speak for Leo, but here are some possibilities as to why he will not divulge the new substances:

1. Most of his followers do not follow the advice he administers. Most do not even try 5-MEO-DMT. So what difference would it make to share "new" substances? If you truly followed his advice and did 50 to 100 trips of 5-MEO, you would not need a "new" drug.
  2. Sharing a drug publicly to over a million viewers could cause a huge influx of tens of thousands of people all of a sudden trying to get said drug. Which could catch the attention of the feds, leading to both a possible crackdown on said drug, causing it to possibly then being scheduled/made illegal and harder to get. Also bringing unwanted attention to himself for being the cause of said mass public attention of said drug. 

So I think he's making a prudent choice in keeping this information to himself. If he had a group of people who had spent years doing the most advanced practices, had done over 100 full Awakening trips, and has become fully God realized, and wanted to try a new substance that could possible provide access to unrealized facets of Infinity, I could see the benefit to share with them to aid in their journey.

Beyond that, if you are a beginner, do what is suggested and do your 5-MEO trips to become God realized, and stop looking for the 'next new thing'.

2 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@IamMystic Your writing is confusing. I thought your mental clarity is better now then it used to be. It doesn't show up in your writings, sorry.

which part is confusing?

I will clarify