Origins

All folk --> emotional problems: Share here will answer as best as can

33 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Origins said:

When does your anxiety occur most often sir?

Where do you feel it in the body?

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your emotional intelligence?

In the morning. 

Chest and fast breath. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Can you try an experiment for me? I've got standard techniques that I can share but you've probably already followed my links above, right?

Just want you to get to listen to certain music during that time... 

Try this, let me know how it goes.

PS ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY THANK YOU

Hi Origins, I have a fear of talking to people in real life or sometimes, I also have a fear of making calls to people. What can I do to reduce my fear?

I am really insecure about my looks. Objectively I realize I'm not a leper, I'd say I'm somewhere between "plain" and slightly ugly, and there is room for improvement. Even so, I just can't get a handle on it.

It's the only area of my life that triggers anxiety and depression, jealousy and avoidance, A few years ago I was in a really bad place in all aspects of my life, so overall there has been a lot of improvement and I feel positive about the future in most aspects of my life. But deep down I can't fully enjoy any of the good things in my life, I'm still stuck on this and the unfairness of it all!

I don't feel envious or threatened when I see other guys that I feel are richer, smarter, more talented etc. but I feel very down when it comes to looks.

When I overhear female friends or colleagues chit chat about how so and so is cute or hot or even talk about celebs, I get a very intense feeling of sadness and pain in my gut and I feel like vomiting. 

What's worse is the fact that I'm aware of it, but despite my awareness, the problem doesn't go away and I feel doubly pissed off. It feels like whatever spiritual progress I might have made is a joke.

Edited by Ghartok Padhome

Ignore previous correspondence about only answering queries via PM by the way, happy to workout things here ;).

Recommendation: May be a good idea for you to checkout previous shares I've mentioned so far in this thread, they could be useful for what you're experiencing though I'm more than happy to work on something more original relative to the concern.

@ilkjnkh other than checking out my responses already shared here, let me know how you go with this technique I just invented (thank you in advance), I guarantee you you’ll improve your emotional mastery on the level of awareness, the other technique I mentioned earlier in this thread focuses on the level of understanding and connection.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/64015-explorational-archetypes-past-lives-imagination-energies-and-the-nature-of-being/?do=findComment&comment=873989

Edited by Origins

i have OCD and i use erp to conquer the fear. basically escalating the fear and sitting with it and eventually noticing there was nothing to be afraid of from the first place. the tricky thing with this though was that i noticed that the fear would just hatch onto a different topic. what would be a more permanent solution to this? i think it has to do with my overall happiness levels and food intake 

Edited by Jacob Morres

17 hours ago, Origins said:

@hyruga when did your fears begin?

@Ghartok PadhomePadhomePadhoPadhomePadh

Hmmm my parents used to cane me a lot when I was a young boy. I didn't remember doing anything particularly bad other than being a little noisy or not keeping my toys. But I am not sure how to work with my shadow on this.

@Origins Thank you origin, I will test it out and bring you the report about this in next 3 to 7 days.

Edited by ilkjnkh

14 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

hatch onto a different topic. 

@Jacob Morres Can you explain this further? Also how that would transition from your technique. Thanks

6 hours ago, hyruga said:

Hmmm my parents used to cane me a lot when I was a young boy. I didn't remember doing anything particularly bad other than being a little noisy or not keeping my toys. But I am not sure how to work with my shadow on this.

@hyruga Interesting. So how do you feel your social fears are related to your parents disciplinary measures? 

1 hour ago, ilkjnkh said:

@Origins Thank you origin, I will test it out and bring you the report about this in next 3 to 7 days.

@ilkjnkh No problem.

On 4/9/2021 at 1:11 AM, Origins said:

@Ghartok Padhome Same to you, can you recall your earliest memory about your looks (in general and about your negative perceptions)?

Hmm. I think it was in the 5th grade, my first school "dance". It's not that anyone called me ugly or anything, but I was awkward and out of sync the whole time. It's the first time I remember feeling that I was different than the cool kids and somehow inadequate.