SQAAD

Do Things Exist Independently Of Me?

101 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Paradoxically, more detached yet more empathetic.

Maybe not a paradox, there is less ego in the way making room for more love? 

Hard to judge an illusion, easier to see its pain. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Leo Gura

You are what you see like eyes don't exist no skull no body. Only image and the illusion of physical attachment.

On 08/04/2021 at 4:39 AM, Leo Gura said:

I've certainly been in a state of consciousness where my parents did not exist. 

There are states in which the entire Universe will cease to exist.

I tried to integrate some teachings alongside quantum knowledge.. and ended up realizing something in my last trip.

I think before we are born we were just consciousness and got to a point where you willed yourself into existence.. you were bored... begin to imagine the parents you wanted..thus collapsing the wave function.. consciousness around began to take form... and parents with the specitic details you imagined got attracted...then you are put in the world as a new born baby (illusion that is being manifested), your parents are just there as forms of consciousness that were used to integrate the conscious will that YOU wanted before your birth, but it's ultimately an illusion, it wasn't their choices.. they are just waves that collapse....they are types of consciousness...for example once your father dies he will take another form the Universe wants it to take... your father may even become a fucking chair. Because a "father" is a vessel for consciousness itself to be able to put manifestation to work. It is a "father" as long as you are in this illusory life. Once the father dies. It literally take another form as a wave of probabilities.

People may ask..oh what about DNA ... that disproves this theory...etc.. well that is also integrated im the Universe's manifestation... why would you be born in such family with such DNA? Do you think this is some random shit? LOL.. it is actually impossible to be random. Mind (which is not limited and has the ability of Supreme intelligence and instant calculus) creates the best math for your creation. Your will is the Universal Minds Will. It's just that we cannot fully understand with our minds.

Edited by VirusOfTheCult

A solipsist talking with 'others' is fooling himself and others. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

A solipsist talking with 'others' is fooling himself and others. 

It's no different than a lucid dreamer.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I do genuinely think that solipsism is nonsense. 

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's no different than a lucid dreamer.

If you are aware others are your imagination (not independently aware) what's the point of talking to them? Would you talk to a door? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you are aware others are your imagination (not independently aware) what's the point of talking to them? Would you talk to a door? 

What else is there to do?  You've seen behind the curtain...this is it.  Imagination is reality.  So you imagine that they are real (independently aware)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

On 6/4/2021 at 11:19 AM, allislove said:

+1000 

I think it's because people have the idea that these people, even though while they are talking to them they don't exist, they exist in another infinity/universe and they are real.

So they are not real in your universe/godhood, but they real in their own.

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

+1000 

I think it's because people have the idea that these people, even though while they are talking to them they don't exist, they exist in another infinity/universe and they are real.

So they are not real in your universe/godhood, but they real in their own.

There's no people. Just Universal Mind imagining everything.  You are not a biological self you are a Giant Mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here your quite obsessed with the idea of solipsism arnt you? I always see you jump on anything to do with the matter. The thing is, the deeper ya seem to go with awakenings, the more solipsistic it becomes. I’ve found it’s a bit paradoxical. Because you can realise your imagining others from this perspective that they are illusionary. But your also imagining them from within them, as your imagining yourself from within yourself. Your imagining everyone from all possible angles simultaneously in the absolute sense outside of the constructs of time and space. Without a single piece of information let’s say missing. Infinitely put together with absolute perfection. So it’s absolutely solipsistic. So although there are others, there actually isn’t, because it is all you. From the relative perspective, you are literally visualising nothing other than a hallucination of another version of yourself. That’s kind of a short description of what I’ve realised. There wouldn’t be enough space on this forum to go into detail. These things need directly experienced. And within 10 minutes of realisation you could contemplate and realise enough that would write you a 200 page essay on. I’m not sure what you’ve done or what methods you might have used to gain any insights, or whether you just mentally masturbate over these issues as the phrase goes. Either way, the further and deeper you go, the more outrageous it all gets

@Dazgwny lol that is still playing the game that there are others

@Inliytened1 can't really accept it anyway it's just an idea I'll have to go much deeper

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1

It's all a game. It can't be anything else.

On 4/8/2021 at 4:16 PM, integral said:

Maybe not a paradox, there is less ego in the way making room for more love?

Yes, but there is also less attachment to things and the Love is more impersonal and universal rather than localized.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Javfly33 ? I know, but what else are ya supposed to do. And anyway, I’m not conscious of this right now, I’m just aware that I have been conscious of it during awakenings. To be conscious of these things on a daily basis would be levels upon levels to the extreme of where I currently find myself, that’s a totally different thing altogether. I feel I’m nowhere near. So I’m far from enlightened, and would never claim to be. Just ya average joe still playing the game??‍♂️??

You guys need to stop asking meaningless questionsxD 

or at least start recognizing them as meaningless

@Leo Gura Rupert says world exist outside of our finite mind. He belives in finite minds and a world outside of it. (If i understood him correctly) is this why you said something along the lines of he isnt fully awaken.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo Gura Rupert says world exist outside of our finite mind. He belives in finite minds and a world outside of it. (If i understood him correctly) is this why you said something along the lines of he isnt fully awaken.

He’s an npc and can’t ever be awake lol only Leo is sentient 

31 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

He’s an npc and can’t ever be awake lol only Leo is sentient 

Npc?

And never heard leo saying rupert cant ever be awake, also i said above not fully awake.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 18/04/2021 at 4:57 PM, Javfly33 said:

@Harikrishnan If he believes in a world  (outside of himself) then yeah he isn't a awake.

He never once mentioned "God". In fact Rupert Spira may not even believe in your God, he uses the term 'awareness' and 'fields of consciousness'

He said the world exists outside of our minds. Which can said to be correct.

But Allah(God) could very well still exist as the observer for each simultaneously places in the physical world. As double slit shows.

Edited by VirusOfTheCult