SQAAD

Do Things Exist Independently Of Me?

101 posts in this topic

@SQAAD One time I was standing in my bathroom and realized I am the faucet.

You are literally everything that could ever exist.

Everything you see and hear is you. No exceptions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is radical!

But i have experienced it on 2 tabs of LSD. I literally became Infinite. I became Infinity. I understood Infinity. 

It is very hard for me to remember it how it was . Sometimes i even question myself if it was real or just a mere hallucination but deep down inside i know that what i experienced that night was the most mind-blowing experience of my life. What happened that night was impossible to happen.

I don't know how the experience of being infinite is on 5-meo or other psychedelics. On shrooms i always get the non-dual experience. I always become the table, the sounds, everything BUT i don't become infinite.

That's the main difference i've found on a awakening. There is the non-dual component and then there is the Infinity part which i really wonder how it is on 5-meo compared to a massive dose of LSD.

Edited by SQAAD

7 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

So is a good way of explaining this, that I am all of my bubble of perception. All that is within my consciousness is all that exists, and nothing outside of my perception exists. So this, 'my' bubble, is the entire universe. But "other people" have their bubble of perception. They are not real, as they are their bubble of consciousness. And nothing exists outside of their perception. So they have their universe. All universes are all the illusion/Maya, and are all the construct of one mind. Does that kinda cover it? 

Its even more radical.   Its completely one.  You're imagining that there are other bubbles.   Just as right now i am imagining that you are not imaginary.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Idealism and solipsism go hand in hand with psychedelicalism. Two concepts that carry very little truth and a drug that carry too much hallucinations.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit nah..i became conscious of it via meditation.

I should add that when what i mean by all one is not just your finite mind but that you are Infinite Mind.  I think the general consensus on solipsism is that all there is is the finite mind or ego mind.  That's not what we are pointing to here but many may misunderstand that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 The problem is that how do you explain apparent consistency/realism? I'll accept an answer from the relative perspective because the question is from the relative perspective.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit well as crazy as it sounds its happening through your/my infinite intelligence right now but through that same infinite intelligence your also limiting yourself so that you are not conscious of that - if you were, reality would dematerialize and you wouldn't be able to have such realism.  So you lose yourself in your own mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 So is it my mind or your mind? You see, the answer is ego solipsism, not God solipsism.

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Inliytened1 So is it my mind or your mind? You see, the answer is ego solipsism, not God solipsism.

There is no difference between you and me - that duality ultimately must break down - they can be used interchangeably.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no difference between you and me - that duality ultimately must break down - they can be used interchangeably.

The difference is that you're smaller than me because you are within me. I am the dream, and you're just a dream character. At least, that's what direct experience says.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD Nothing exists outside your imagination of it.

The Earth is just some shit you're imagining. Like a unicorn.

"Nothing exists outside your imagination of it." is a thought, so it is as false as "things exists independly of me"

Solipsism is mental noise, it doesn't lead to anything. 

Stop that solipsism game, it is not enlightenment work, it is just mental masturbation.

Edited by RedLine

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

The difference is that you're smaller than me because you are within me. I am the dream, and you're just a dream character. At least, that's what direct experience says.

As soon as you stop imagining me i cease to exist.  Furthermore, as soon as you stop imagining that you are the small you, it also ceases to exist and you will be infinite Consciousness.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Gesundheit Banned

Do not spread misinformation on this forum.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Gesundheit Banned

Do not spread misinformation on this forum.

Wow ok that was kinda unexpected. What did he get banned for? For saying 

8 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

You see, the answer is ego solipsism, not God solipsism.

or what? 

Did he "spread misinformation" regularly? Did he receive warnings for doing so? 

Or what happened? Aren't we allowed to be deluded?

48 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Wow ok that was kinda unexpected. What did he get banned for? For saying 

or what? 

Did he "spread misinformation" regularly? Did he receive warnings for doing so? 

Or what happened? Aren't we allowed to be deluded?

He received many warnings.

This might be useful, seems relevant to this topic. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 06/04/2021 at 6:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD Nothing exists outside your imagination of it.

The Earth is just some shit you're imagining. Like a unicorn.

While tripping on high doses of LSD I could see the world shapeshift, I thought it was just illusory perception, but accoeding to you the world was indeed shapeshifting? Because you claim it's as imaginary as an unicorn and psychedelics prove it?

And QM seems to validate that without someone's attention/observation of a fact, it exist as possibilities only, and that thing doesn't exist outside one's mind observation.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are literally everything that could ever exist.

Everything you see and hear is you. No exceptions.

In potential you are the things you see or hear, mushrooms prove you literally feel like you are becoming the objects.. that's because there is a quantum filter that makes us in the illusion that there is a 'me' who is only a separated entity and cannot be a thing object or etc.... but when everything is in potential you can become all other objects and etc..the reason you're human is that you're just one of the possibilities that the intelligence of the Universe chose... for a purpose. that's why you exist in human form for a while, but one change in quantum state and you literally become a table...and then another change..you literally become x or y.....in potential you indeed are not only a illusory self looking inside a head. 

Edited by VirusOfTheCult

16 minutes ago, VirusOfTheCult said:

While tripping on high doses of LSD I could see the world shapeshift, I thought it was just illusory perception, but accoeding to you the world was indeed shapeshifting?

Of course. You saw it with your own eyes. You just don't want to believe what you saw.

Because you claim it's as imaginary as an unicorn and psychedelics prove it?

Of course. Although this truth does not hinge on psychedelics. You could also prove it via meditation or yoga or a dozen other ways.

And QM seems to validate that without someone's attention/observation of a fact, it exist as possibilities only, and that thing doesn't exist outside one's mind observation.

Mind is all that there is. And Mind is Infinite.

QM is imagined by Mind. QM hinges on Mind, Mind does not hinge on QM.

12 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

So that means I'm not within you. Because I am NOT smaller than you.