Mips

Most transformative videos

15 posts in this topic

This is mainly for Leo but I would appreciate any opinions:

I’ve come across Actualized recently. I’m busy with family life and don’t have time to go through all Leo’s videos but would like to watch a few that are really transformative. I’ve done a reasonable amount of this work in the past. I’ve just watched the ‘guided exercise for realising you are god’ video and it was fantastic, just the sort of profoundly  life changing stuff I’m after.

Unfortunately I’m epileptic so can’t take psychedelics - so any psychedelic-specific stuff wouldn’t be too useful for me.

So what would be a good selection of say 5-10 of Leo’s videos that would be the most spiritually powerful and transformative? 

Edited by Mips

See website's "Best" tab.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Do you plan to talk about basic self-development again? things like habits, etc 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You mean " best videos." 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks Leo, although there’s still around 200 videos in that ‘best videos’ section. Are they arranged in order of ‘best’ - i.e. the best of the best are the top few rows of page 1?

Edited by Mips

Pro-tip: If you don’t have time, you can try my trick which is listening to videos as you’re laying down for bed. There are no distractions at this time, and if you’re like me, you’ll get a good 20+ minutes of quality listening each night before you start to fall asleep. Start the video around the last point you clearly remember the next night and continue as long as you want. 

Why not start by watching what seems most useful and interesting to you? Earlier videos tend to be more practical to basic survival goals. Later videos are typically more abstract and spiritual. All of them can be useful. The spiral dynamics series stands out as something that might help your development quite a bit. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Mips Sadly, nope. Haha

Ahh so my question still stands, I’m looking for just say 5-10 of the most spiritually transformative. I really do wish I had time to go through that whole ‘best’ list, but alas my life won’t allow it.

@Mips The one you have watched already. The realizing God one. That's one of the best.

Self-inquiry Part 2, too.

Can't really judge objectively, since I have watched 100% of the content, but will think and tell you my recommendations

20 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Pro-tip: If you don’t have time, you can try my trick which is listening to videos as you’re laying down for bed. There are no distractions at this time, and if you’re like me, you’ll get a good 20+ minutes of quality listening each night before you start to fall asleep. Start the video around the last point you clearly remember the next night and continue as long as you want. 

Why not start by watching what seems most useful and interesting to you? Earlier videos tend to be more practical to basic survival goals. Later videos are typically more abstract and spiritual. All of them can be useful. The spiral dynamics series stands out as something that might help your development quite a bit. 

Thanks & good idea, but after work, looking after kids etc. that's precious meditation/practice time. Having such a busy life, I have to spend pretty much all the free time I can get in meditation or other practice to make progress. Before bed and first thing in the morning is especially important to go as deep as possible. 5-10 videos would be perfect so as not to have a huge amount to watch. I'm pretty on the case with the practical stuff so the deep spiritual stuff is what I'm looking for.

Edited by Mips

Some of my fave ones that I have listened to more than once...