krockerman

The false rape problem

186 posts in this topic

Also, to all the people who say that 'Feminism is all good, no bad. How many books have you read on feminism to be talking about it?' Think again. This is a live example of feminism being evil. This is a massive shadow of feminism right here! I don't need to read any books to see this. You do, I don't, because I have experience! Practical experience.

To you, I ask - How many times have you been falsely accused? How many times have you held back your authentic expression simply because you were scared of being falsely accused? Huh?

This problem is ideologically motivated. It is motivated by hate. Hate towards men.

You rely on theory written in books, I'm going to rely on my own practical experience of what actually happens in the world. There's a big difference between theory and practical.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

In my experience, there is a lot of grey area with these things - with some all or nothing scenarios.

I don't think it is very common for women to lie about rape, and that each situation needs to be looked at individually.  If you have been falsely accused, that sucks, because that can ruin your life.  The potential for the sort of damage it could cause would be immense, and it is not something to downplay.
Maybe, as silly as it would be to have to do this - if you do not know them well, you could sign a consent form or something if it seems like it would be appropriate.  That would keep you out of trouble.

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

The fact that we are having such a hard time condemning it for the evil that it is, is embarrassing. It shows how pussified men have become when it comes to defending themselves and protecting their own and how easy it is for vindictive women to manipulate the whole situation to their ends. Now, though, it is time for some real accountability.

I get what you are saying, you want to shine a light on the men who have been falsely accused, and acknowledge their suffering.  I can imagine the hurt that might cause.  For anyone to have lies told about them, or to not be believed about something is a terrible feeling.  But understand that these women are acting from a place of hurt, or plain crazy and toxic.  As @Gesundheit said earlier, for a woman to make a false rape accusation is probably because she wants to get money, for example from a celebrity.  Or, she has been hurt by the man and wants revenge.  Or simply crazy and has a warped world view.  Of course, none of this makes it right or is a valid reason to make a false accusation, but that is generally where it comes from.  

I once had a crazy guy tell lies about me and even attacked my family home.  He was an old friend of my brother so we knew eachother as kids, but then I never saw him again.  Years later he went off the rails.  He basically made up a story in his head that I was working in a bar and had spiked his drink with drugs, and he was messed up from it.  I didn’t work in a bar and hadn’t seen him for 10 years.  He threw bricks through our window with a message attached, with lots of abuse and my name written. He also threw bricks through my mams car and sisters car windows.  The whole street knew what was going on and were suspicious of me and assumed these messages were true.  He told this whole story to the police. The police came questioning me, believing that something must have happened between us. I was afraid to go out and we had to get extra security measures on the house like cctv and a lock on the letterbox.  In the end it turned out he had mistaken me for someone else, but he somehow painted a picture of me in his mind. He was taking a lot of drugs.  In the end he went to jail and did a few months for damages and harassment.  Some years later he went back to prison for almost killing a man.  

But yeah, that is an example of someone crazy making false accusations against someone.  

Of course i wasn’t accused of rape, but I imagine how it would feel.  

But the question is, what exactly could be done about this?  How can a crazy person be stopped from making up a lie? 

And what can be done about the women who are raped but then nobody believes them and the rapist gets away with it?  

@intotheblack What we need is a transformation in the way society sees men in general. Especially male sexuality. This will reduce the anti-male biases, which will make the false accusations go down. Which, in turn, will make the real ones more believable and the real criminals more accountable.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 that still doesn’t stop crazy people from saying crazy things. 

btw, there are times when a girl comes forward about rape, but she gets a lot of backlash so out of fear she withdraws the rape claim, then that is seen as a false accusation even if it was true.  This is also a problem.  How do we know if something was really false or they dropped the charges out of fear.  How do we know something didn’t go down and now it’s 1 word against the other because there isn’t enough evidence?

Edited by intotheblack

13 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@Parththakkar12 that still doesn’t stop crazy people from saying crazy things. 

btw, there are times when a girl comes forward about rape, but she gets a lot of backlash so out of fear she withdraws the rape claim, then that is seen as a false accusation even if it was true.  This is also a problem.  How do we know if something was really false or they dropped the charges out of fear. 

The rapist knows the truth that he is a rapist in this situation. He would be defending a lie if he were to deflect it back on the victim. You know what you did, you know your sins, so to speak.

What the victim needs to do in such a situation is integrate the perpetrator's perspective and get clear on what the truth is. When you do that, you will be able to get a more objective perspective on the whole situation that transcends and includes the perpetrator's perspective. This is a very hard thing to do, this process could take a long time even but this is the only way to get to the truth. Once you have the truth, you will have a lot more credibility in your 'fight for justice' so to speak.

One of the biggest problems rape-victims struggle with is self-blame, blaming oneself for it. Which is why they will gaslight themselves into believing that they were to blame for it! Same goes for false accusation situations where the falsely accused starts to question their own reality and be like 'Was that accusation actually true? Why is everyone saying this about me?' The only way to know that is to do your own investigation, get to the truth, maybe take a few ego-hits in the process and communicate the truth to the skeptics.

Edited by Parththakkar12

@Parththakkar12

42 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

What the victim needs to do in such a situation is integrate the perpetrator's perspective and get clear on what the truth is. When you do that, you will be able to get a more objective perspective on the whole situation that transcends and includes the perpetrator's perspective. This is a very hard thing to do, this process could take a long time even but this is the only way to get to the truth. Once you have the truth, you will have a lot more credibility in your 'fight for justice' so to speak.

One of the biggest problems rape-victims struggle with is self-blame, blaming oneself for it. Which is why they will gaslight themselves into believing that they were to blame for it! Same goes for false accusation situations where the falsely accused starts to question their own reality and be like 'Was that accusation actually true? Why is everyone saying this about me?' The only way to know that is to do your own investigation, get to the truth, maybe take a few ego-hits in the process and communicate the truth to the skeptics.

So isn’t this pretty much what the falsely accused should also do? Try and understand the false accusers perspective and understand why they are doing it?

best thing you can do is be more wary of the type of women you hang around with. Try and be a better judge of character.  If you have the perception that women are manipulative and only out to get you then chances are you will attract that type of a woman. 

women have to learn to avoid dangerous types of men, dangerous situations, and be careful who they decide to sleep with.    

So men can also learn more awareness about who they are sleeping with, and wonder why they are attracting toxic women.  If you want to sleep with many women then you should be even more cautious since you don’t know them well enough.  

Of course none of this stops a crazy person making a random accusation for no reason. 

Edited by intotheblack

18 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

@Parththakkar12

So isn’t this pretty much what the falsely accused should also do? Try and understand the false accusers perspective and understand why they are doing it?

best thing you can do is be more wary of the type of women you hang around with. Try and be a better judge of character.  If you have the perception that women are manipulative and only out to get you then chances are you will attract that type of a woman. 

women have to learn to avoid dangerous types of men, dangerous situations, and be careful who they decide to sleep with.    

So men can also learn more awareness about who they are sleeping with, and wonder why they are attracting toxic women.  If you want to sleep with many women then you should be even more cautious since you don’t know them well enough.  

Of course none of this stops a crazy person making a random accusation for no reason. 

What you're missing though is that when you are the accuser, everyone's on your side and when you are the accused, no one's on your side. There is a step of 'putting the blame where it belongs' which is fairly easy with someone who has actually gone through overt abuse. But, this is much more covert. Society doesn't see this!

We haven't gotten to the point yet where we understand why the false accusers are doing it. We are still in the process of putting the blame where it actually belongs!

We all agree that rape/sexual harassment is wrong. Most of us don't agree that false accusation is wrong though! We don't even see it as wrong. Imagine how fucked up that is!

Edited by Parththakkar12

My grey area situation happened as follows, I share it just to explain that these things are often not that easy to prove all the time and that women face being told that their experience is not truthful far more often - even though if someone has been raped/abused it is not hard to be very earnest and clearly distressed - this makes being told you are dishonest even more confusing -

So, I had a childhood friend who had a girlfriend that he got at 17, who was another close friend - and they both had never been with anyone, so they asked if it could be me because they trust me.  It starts off well, but the girl gets uncomfortable so it makes me feel uncomfortable, too - I don't say "no", but turn away a lot, or leave, move his hand, ect - but he pesters me.  I know he was abused as a child and wonder if he just doesn't get the hint because he seems so in his own reality - smart, though - but not socially gifted.  Not awkward, either, he just didn't know he wasn't awkward for some reason... so I kind of just try to be polite and avoid it when we are around one another as much as possible.  And think, "Okay... is this my dense friend... or...?"

Another friend of mine was felt up by him and she confronted him and he lied about it, I stood up for him because he had not done it to me yet - so I didn't know, it just seemed more out of place that he would do it at the time.  She was often attention seeking, and he was so mellow, I just assumed she was being dishonest because she would seek attention sexually in odd ways.

But then he when started to do it to me, and subtly mentioned areas in his lack of morality, without a care or understanding as to why things were wrong, he would let that slip out and I took note.  Because I did not say no, I didn't accuse him.  But I noticed him trying to feel up my friend at a party one night.  And then that friend who I did not believe told me he was trying to "sell me" at a different party... and he had created a situation for me when I was drunk that I would not have agreed to otherwise and that made me feel gross and predated on.

I couldn't believe it.  It didn't seem like something that a childhood friend would do.  We knew each other very well, I lived with him for a short while in my teenage years when my crazy mom kicked me out for like the 10th time.
But then, as I learned about his childhood (child sex trafficking of sisters) it made sense, and when a repressed memory came back up later on in my life that explained why I froze up when he did that instead of saying no - I point blank asked him if he knew that I had this feature that made me vulnerable and he said yes and that sealed it for me, so I spoke up - but no one believed me. 

Maybe it was my karma because I kept waiting, very stupidly, and because I did not want to accuse someone of something so severe.  And I lost all of my childhood friends at a really bad time.  Even though he had been doing this more than once, and everyone knew - it became like something unsaid and I broke that. 

And when those repressed memories came up, my family would not give me any information on it, so when one comes up now I just deal with it myself - they get shady about it, people don't care and tbh no person can fix the problem what happens at soul level just stays there.  And when I told my ex, he got mad because I thought he would console me, but he thought it was some trick or something because he was paranoid about that kind of stuff, and then later on blamed me, told me to kill myself, ect.

Any time I have ever spoken up about such things I get shut down.  I think women not being believed is a bigger problem.  I still think people can lie about that stuff, too, though.  At this point I don't talk/think about it much.
I remember an incident with an old friend where she did that, but she was going through a lot and was also like 15 years old at the time and was being put on a lot of drugs by her family.

Those are some examples where a situation unfolds and it is not as cut and dry.  Where there are signs, but you don't want to believe it right away, so you wait, even if your mind says that is a stupid idea. 
Every incident has to be looked at on a case by case basis.

IMO, there should be signs if someone has been raped vs lying about it - the body will create psychological responses that are obvious when talking to the person - long stares, zoned out, flat, emotional, sometimes laughs a lot - maybe injured, ect - you would feel the injustice in the person when talking to them.  If false rape accusations are a problem we need to address this because that comes back around on real victims.  Because of people's phobia of this, I found myself not being taken seriously.  I literally could not believe it.  How could that happen?  My family, my friends?  I think there does need to be a bridge between fixing this - it hurts everyone.

So what is the solution for dealing with an increase in false rape claims?  I have no idea, other than people need to get really good at seeing these things accurately.  So the solution would be to better train people to see the truth when these things get taken to court.  And to sign consent forms to prevent ever having to do that. What else...?  I don't know what to say about people who lie about it, how to stop that, or how to prevent rapists.  Maybe better mental health care systems and resources for families so people grow up properly?  That would kill two birds with one stone.  The rapists and the liars.

Edited by Loba

1 minute ago, Parththakkar12 said:

What you're missing though is that when you are the accuser, everyone's on your side and when you are the accused, no one's on your side.

Hmm I dunno about that.  The accuser gets just as much backlash for accusing.  For example when women come out in the media about being abused by some celeb,  so many people don’t believe them and say it’s a lie.  

like recently with Marilyn Manson.  A lot of people were on his side and calling Evan Rachel wood a liar.  

6 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Hmm I dunno about that.  The accuser gets just as much backlash for accusing.  For example when women come out in the media about being abused by some celeb,  so many people don’t believe them and say it’s a lie.  

like recently with Marilyn Manson.  A lot of people were on his side and calling Evan Rachel wood a liar.  

This isn't because the people who disbelieved the accuser knew the truth, they didn't, this is because they didn't want their favorite celeb to go down. Not because they know anything about that celeb or want to know! They would support their favorite celeb in the face of anything. That too, an image. They don't actually know anything about that person, nor do they really care.

If the accused isn't that powerful, you are fucked. Royally. Regardless of the truth. HR-departments want to save face, sexual harassment committees in schools and colleges want to save face, which is why they will penalize the accused simply because there is an accusation. Regardless of the evidence!

Edited by Parththakkar12

38 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

This isn't because the people who disbelieved the accuser knew the truth, they didn't, this is because they didn't want their favorite celeb to go down. Not because they know anything about that celeb or want to know! They would support their favorite celeb in the face of anything. That too, an image. They don't actually know anything about that person, nor do they really care.

Yeah actually you are right about that.  

38 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

the accused isn't that powerful, you are fucked. Royally. Regardless of the truth. HR-departments want to save face, sexual harassment committees in schools and colleges want to save face, which is why they will penalize the accused simply because there is an accusation. Regardless of the evidence!

Yeah of course if you have money it’s easier to pay your way out. 

When it comes to schools, allegations have to be taken seriously though.  It’s a safety breach. 

I know what you’re saying, I don’t think anyone is denying that it’s a horrible thing to be falsely accused and can ruin a persons life.  

Edited by intotheblack

@Emerald

14 hours ago, Emerald said:

Most women who come forward about rape get accused of the crime of false accusation.

The community usually prefers the narrative, "The woman that I know lied about it and the man I know is innocent" to the narrative "The woman I know was raped and the man I know is a rapist." The first narrative goes down a lot easier.

So, what you have to understand is that ALL women who come forward about rape, will be falsely accused of the crime of false accusation as most people side with the rapist. Most people will always think that about her not matter what that she's lying and trying to rake a guy over the coals. 

I'll leave my analogy here too, so that you can understand the way that imbalance in liability shakes out...

So, it's just a matter of men needing to take on more risk factor for the sake of taking some of the burden off of women's shoulders.

Let's say that women's risk of rape/being accused of false accusation AND men's risk of being falsely accused of rape is symbolized by rocks.

Now, men are carrying around 20 lbs of rocks everywhere they go as this represents the likelihood of them being falsely accused of rape. 

And women are carrying around 1000 lbs of rocks which represents the likelihood of them being raped and then accused of false accusation.

Because the risk women are carrying is FAR greater than the risk men are carrying, when men get concerned about false accusation and criticize the MeToo Movement, it just looks like men trying to shovel their 20 lbs of rocks off onto women who are already carrying 1000 lbs of rocks. Men want women to carry all the risk factor and get rid of their risk factor altogether.

Now, for a man who is falsely accused, of course it's terrible. 

But to expect that women take on all the liability of rape is just selfish.

And there's already a huge issue that, when women come forward about rape, their communities don't believe them and ostracize them and side with the man. So, you're trying to feel more secure and safe and to guarantee you'll never be falsely accused (which is very unlikely to happen)... but women don't have any such exemption. 

I will address your points, as you were quoting my post to another user I addressed, not you. You are initiating this exchange with me, so I'll respond and clarify once.

I'm speaking about some men who are falsely accused of raping a woman, and having to deal with repercussions of such allegations on their family and community, and I'm not speaking for all men, or for guilty men, only for the small percentage who are later proven to be innocent after years of jail time,  and some won't have decent lives later on. I'm not speaking about all women who come forward, to then be accused of the crime of false accusation. The point of that post is to get him to imagine what it's like dealing with a false accusation hanging over your head for others to see, so I see no reason why you needed to interject here in our dialogue.

Your second point about a community preferring one narrative over the other is irrelevant, because I don't know what community you are referring to, in which country, in which culture, in which society, and the epistemic framework of which legal system applies. This is left too ambiguous that I can't properly provide a response, and also this point is misaligned with my dialogue with that other user, and my position that some men are falsely accused. I'm well aware that cultures, societies and communities shape individuals and laws enforced, and that there are differences from country to country, culture  to culture, so I see no reason why you should lump me with sexists and misogynistic users here, and no reason why you belittle my understanding, when I'm only focused on the small percentage of men falsely accused of rape, by a lying woman.

Why do I have to understand that ALL women who come forward will get falsely accused of the crime of false accusation, when I'm in dialogue with another user about the small percentage of men who are falsely accused of the crime of rape, coming from one woman lying and taking advantage of social movements like Metoo and feminism? You see, my main gripe is localized only to the few women that take advantage of social movements to snare a guy, and take away half or more of his property and money regardless of lasting damages and repercussions to family and community. The topics on political issues are seperate to the false rape problem here, but I will comment and say that political movements like metoo and feminism are great to have for women. I have no gripe over such movements, only to the relevant issue for me: that a guy gets falsely accused of the crime of rape, by a lying woman. My main issue is not how all or most men get falsely accused by all or most women. Don't frame me as a misogynist generalizing, I'm focused on the cases that are relevant to being falsely accused of a crime you didn't commit, and having to deal with later social ramifications of such misjudgment by court systems. How does society compensate for victims of false accusations?

I'm not addressing this rock analogy because I made myself clear above, as it's not aligned with my position that a small percentage of men are being falsely accused of the crime of rape by a few women. The main issue is an innocent man having to deal with a false accusation and stigma over his head, jail time, and harder living in a community that views you and people related to you as vile, when it's in fact not true and is a lie. The issue is not about rocks,  and comparing risk factors between men and women. I repeat, the main issue is that a small percentage of men are being falsely accused of the crime of rape by women who are lying.

In conclusion, I can't speak for other male users here about their positions on the topic of false accusation by a woman onto a man, either for monetary gain or selfish motives. The aim of my position, and the thread, is about solving the problem of flalse accusations, and answering the kew question: How does a society handle false accusations, and compensate victims of such false allegations?

However, you seem to lump me with such types of people like sexists and misogynists, and assume without any substantial proof things about my character you don't know. How is this any different from lyers that falsely accuses a person for crimes they did not commit? Please be mindful of such presumptions. For example, I'm also assuming things about you in regards to your interjection between me and another user, which could alsk be false or true, so from those I've decided to not continue future dialogues involving you. I hope you also assume you do the same to me, to not involve me in discussions with little substance, and to not frame me in a bad light. Have a good day.

@Parththakkar12

On 08/04/2021 at 11:22 AM, Parththakkar12 said:

What you're missing though is that when you are the accuser, everyone's on your side and when you are the accused, no one's on your side. There is a step of 'putting the blame where it belongs' which is fairly easy with someone who has actually gone through overt abuse. But, this is much more covert. Society doesn't see this!

We haven't gotten to the point yet where we understand why the false accusers are doing it. We are still in the process of putting the blame where it actually belongs!

We all agree that rape/sexual harassment is wrong. Most of us don't agree that false accusation is wrong though! We don't even see it as wrong. Imagine how fucked up that is!

I would say it depends on who is more persuasive, the accused or the accusor. If either one has greater status, money, and communication skill, the higher one tends to control how they are perceived in public, and the lower one tends to not be viewed favorable in the public eye.

To some extent, we do have case studies and developments in psychology that understand why the false accusations occur. For example, sociopathy now is a spectrum, that is exhibited both in men and women, and that women who have innate sociopathic traits are more likely to falsely accuse anyone and blame anything but themselves, which also means they can falsely accuse their partners of rape. Similarly, women who are psychopaths are more effective at exploiting other men and women due to them having to study human behaviour far more to make up for their lower emotional intelligence. Like sociopathy, psychopathy has degrees as well, and both are also influenced by outside factors as well.

The main issue is that there's not that much incentives for court systems to have harsher sentences of false accusation relative to the crime the person is falsely accused of.

@krockerman

On 04/04/2021 at 7:28 PM, krockerman said:

I want to start this off by saying that we will be looking I will be looking at this from both sides

First of all, rape is probably one of the most disgusting acts of evil a man can ever commit, with that said:

there is a deeper issue around the court system. I see many females posting an image on Instagram of how many rapists in society we have, how many get reported, how many go to court, and how many are put in jail. where are the men in jail are a huge minority compared to all the other rapist. It also states that falsely accused men are less than 1%

The problem is you can never actually know that, It could be true but if you don't actually can prove it you can't post it as a fact. There has become a trend that makes it seem that so many men get away with rape. And that if you bring up the problem of false accusation you are branded as a rape apologist

We have a court system for a reason. If you can't prove it then there is not much that can't be done

Someone I know got falsely accused and even considered suicide a couple of years ago. They were sober, She never said no and they hung out after

I have heard stories of a man that got accused of rape when he was in another country on the date the reported case happened. 

Ofc there is another side of rapist men who get away with rape due to the lack of evidence.

My question will the issue of rape ever be solved because it's so hard to disprove. 9/10 women would probably never do this. 

But if we are gonna treat every man who rapes as a rapist then the number of false accusations will skyrocket and so many men's lives will be ruined. Then rape will start to be something that people are gonna take less seriously 

And what should we defy as rape? if a girl consent before and under sex but then regrets it should that be called rape?

Where does the line go? I have had female friends of men who were pushy with sex and did psychological damage. But Leo has said that men should have a determined mindset and it's natural for women to have objections until sex

Is it right to put 1 real rapist in jail and an innocent man? or let them both go where the rapist would harm two other women? What is the right thing? I hope we can have a constructive conversation about this issue

So, you're taking an agnostic position to the issue of false accusations? If so, which side are you more leaning to, the falsely accused, or the accusor?

Firstly, rape is a disgusting act of crime, yet I disagree on this being the most horrific because there are far more damaging crimes than rape, for example child murders that leave traumatized families, kidnapping and torture, and also crimes that scale to groups such as genocide, pyramid schemes that wipe out life savings and cult like dynamics.

Secondly, this sounds like you are leaning more on men being falsely accused, and that women are more to blame for tuis. Is this a correct assumption on my part? If this is true, then you can't Maintain your agnostic position. If this is not true, then why do you put more blame on woman for false accusations? Do you have the link that shows the statistics on men falsely accused of rape?

Accurate facts, body language analysis, lie detector tests help a lot. 

But there is a downside to all of this. 

It can put real victims at risk because they have to work harder to prove the crime. 

The pendulum swings both ways 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 4/8/2021 at 7:03 PM, intotheblack said:

As @Gesundheit said earlier, for a woman to make a false rape accusation is probably because she wants to get money, for example from a celebrity.  Or, she has been hurt by the man and wants revenge.  Or simply crazy and has a warped world view.  Of course, none of this makes it right or is a valid reason to make a false accusation, but that is generally where it comes from.  

Another fourth reason is that she may actually have been raped or abused in the past, and some random guy reminds her of the perpetrator, and he is going to pay for it.

On 4/7/2021 at 8:57 PM, Emerald said:

most people side with the rapist

doesnt cancel culture depict otherwise? from noticing in the gaming community most people that were accused of something had like a 90-10 in favor of siding with the woman 

i think both sides need to be heard and seen and come together. self-bias has too much in play here.. both issues are valid imo. there just needs to be more nuance and not make it black and white. 

we need to approach this situation consciously 

both the metoo movement and anti-movement are flawed 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres

12 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

i think both sides need to be heard and seen and come together. self-bias has too much in play here.. both issues are valid imo. there just needs to be more nuance and not make it black and white. 

we need to approach this situation consciously 

both the metoo movement and anti-movement are flawed 

I do agree that both sides, the accused and the accuser(s), need to be heard, in court. There can be too much faith put into believing the ones doing the accusing, vs believing the accused side. Or sometime the other way around.

We could implement changes in court proceedings, from gathering poofs and evidence for each side, to include lie detector tests as valid piece of evidence, to consider body language analyses as valid evidence in trail. We could also consider recorded video tapes, text messages, online posts, emails, letters, and any recordings, digital or analogue, as relevant pieces of evidence in the case of proving either the truthfulness or untruthfulness of the accusation in question. Let's not forget that eye witness testimony, expert testimonies, and recordings from interrogation can count in the trail.

However, there are challenges in implementing each change. When it comes to using lie detector tests as valid proof of truth, in proving the accuser was lying, or the defendant was lying, is not 100% full proof evidence. For example, the procedure in conducting the lie detector test is not in controlled settings, like the subject was under duress by one of the detectives, or the specialist operating the machine, which could influence the recording. Also, first few questions either fail to establish baseline, or some questions were open ended, or assume certainty, that could influence the subject's physiological reactions. Prior to conducting the lie detector test, the subject might be stressed beforehand. It is therefore important that if this is considered valid to be used as evidence, that the procedure is conducted properly such that it would not be ruled as invalid evidence to be used by either the accused or the accuser.

Also, body language analysis, will it may have approximately a 75% chance of proving likelihood of proving truthfulness or deception in either subjects responses to questions, the remaining 25% of uncertainty could leave room for errors and doubt that either lawyer could use to prove their case. For example, if there was trauma that resulted, either in actual rape, then the subconscious signals in the body, from the face, to the arms, to breathing, hand gestures, muscle tensions in responses, quality of voice, and general positioning of the legs and feet, while sitting or standing, in context  of being in trial, could only be considered maximumly as likelihood of trauma that a lawyer could argue, from deeper probing into the accuser's personal history, that likely resulted from child abuse rather than from the rape in question. There's also the case that body language analysis is highly context sensitive, and still open to some degree of interpretation, such that if there was rape, and if the experience was intense, then the general state the accuser would be in, let's say states of apathy like depression, solitude or defeat, as the new normal state their consciousness would be in. This leads to many more variables that complicate body language analysis, such that the signals might be misinterpreted as deception. Another issue is considering the range of evidence that is valid evidence to be used in body language analysis in proving  or disproving the claims of rape, If there were 100 hours of footage, voice call recordings (for vocal analysis), and prior interview and interrogation footage, would this be considered valid instead of the other 10,000 hours of footage, and other pieces of recordings? Should we also consider Chinese face reading as a valid form of evidence to be used? While body language analysis has promising potential, it's more open to misinterpretation.

Also, we could use forensic pieces of evidence as a valid way of proving guilt or innocence, from photos taken in physical examinations , to DNA tests. These are more commonly used and does have a higher percentage of proving or disproving a case. However, these pieces of evidence can be subject to recontextualization. For example, DNA test can prove that the accused is the one that had sexual intercourse with the victim in question, this does not exactly prove rape. The lawyer could argue that the accuser is known to be promiscuous, prone to having one night stands. Or there was already intimacy in the relationship between the accused. Or that both are known, from witness testimonies to recordings, to roleplay in rape scenarios as their way of having a different sexual intercourse, and have written consent, or vocal consent. The photos taken also suffer from changes in context. The accuser could have inflicted self injuries, or hired somebody to inflict injuries, then file a report of sexual abuse.

Regarding witness testimonies, we also have to be careful as well. For example, if there's incentive for a favorable outcome, then the prosecution, or defense, or corrupt police could pay people to come forward, to favor the accused or the accuser.