Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SilentTears

Sapien medicine

4 posts in this topic

A lot of you I think would benefit from looking into his work. There are many videos that have amazing effects if your energy sensitive or not but if you are then you can feel that they work. They have a great reputation online too and I’ve been using their videos for awhile now. 

it mainly deals with helping people gather the energy they want in their life’s and provides alternative healing. It’s more then this too but check it out if you want. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2OeWAClWbI6qKgU8RXunw

I just want to add, people from the forum of that YouTube have done deep work with energy fields that actually can change how someone looks too. 

Im adding into this as I think it’s important. This work mainly deals with energy and energy directly influences your meditations and spiritual experiences. 

such as this video which spreads positive energy in your environment and you. They even have meditation audios which help with meditation. 

you can find a verity of helpful things on their YouTube and their other YouTube channels.

this stuff can be very beneficial if used correctly. Find the rest yourself or ask questions I don’t mind answering. 

Edited by SilentTears
Added more

I stumbled on Sapien Medicine too, but haven't really listened to these audios yet. I really should start. Thanks for the reminder!

So far, I've been listening to the audios by Maitreya Fields. I guess they are quite similar.

On 4/6/2021 at 5:34 PM, GreenWoods said:

Maitreya Fields

I’ll have to check them out thanks for sharing. And yeah they really are great. There is a lot of huge energetic changes going on whenever I listen to them. Really worth it. 

@SilentTears Do you listen to sapien medicine on YouTube or did you buy the paid (and probably boosted) version on gumroad? 

On 4/7/2021 at 2:34 AM, GreenWoods said:

So far, I've been listening to the audios by Maitreya Fields. I guess they are quite similar.

I think sapien med is more powerful.