RedLine

Does Leo agree with the first Leo´s teachings?

9 posts in this topic

In that time it looks like he believed that gettin big achiements in the relative world could make you really happy.  Very materialistic paradigm. Precisely that is the opposite that spirituallity teaches: you don´t need to look for the happiness in future goals/desires but in the Present moment.

I really like these videos, but honestly I don´t believe them. I believe everything is suffering as the story of Gautama teaches. Get a girlfriend? that feels good but after a while is part of your routine and you feel the same again. Get the job you want? it is good the firs day but then when it is part of your routine you will feel miserable inside. I don´t believe anything in the relative world could made me happy. Am I wrong?

Edited by RedLine

"first Leo´s teachings" insert biblical meme. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Would you agree with yourself 7 years ago?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Hmm makes me wonder in 10 year time what actualized.org content would look like, or if there will even be an actualized.org.

How radically do you think Leos teachings will change in 10 years time?

I really dont see how much deeper he can go Lol

5 hours ago, SS10 said:

How radically do you think Leos teachings will change in 10 years time?

How radically will YOU change? 

I would agree with myself 7 years ago.

Had a book by a french psychiatrist who discussed suicide and self harm.

He mentioned that the solution to this was self-acceptance and i threw that book hard into the wall.

I am still doing the same now with my smartphones but this is becoming expensive.

Truth isn’t found in true beliefs or the right conditions. It’s absolute, unconditional. It ‘says’ only, come along, if you feel that’s what you want to do. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@SS10 I often wonder about this too.  I love thinking about this.

I write pieces that make the reader think.

www.melodydanielluna.com