soos_mite_ah

Experiences with a Psychic Medium

5 posts in this topic

Have any of yall gone to a psychic medium?

If so, what was your experience? If not, do you want to and why/ why not? 

Do yall have any freaky stories about predictions coming true or any stories about crazy outlandish predictions that are so out there it's hilarious? 

I asked a few questions to one yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences just to talk about it. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

A lot of mediums are moneygrabbing manipulating con artists, who are so deep in it that they sometimes unknowingly hurt their clients.

A few days ago we had a guy here who claimed that a medium told him he had an entity attached to it and that it would cost him 700$ to perform rituals to get it away. 

I know a woman who claims to perceive things in me, and helped me open my chakras, it had a positive impact on me, but if it's really as real as she claims I don't know. She is doing that for the sake of consciouness, not for money. So if you want to be safe, look for people who do it for free. Then you can be pretty sure they don't want to scam you. (They might want to introduce you to their cult though).

When conscious people can help, they help, because that's how consciousness works. I have been on both ends of it. 

I had dreams come true that are impossible to be coincidence, but never intentionally, and never from someone else.

Share the dialogue if you don't mind.

Send me a PM if you want some detailed accounts from me about this. There certainly are people with genuine abilities, but this doesn’t mean they are perfect in their understanding and theories. Don’t take it negatively that people charge money for it. Free service could mean more genuine motivations or it could simply mean they aren’t good enough to charge for it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 4/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, Endangered-EGO said:

A lot of mediums are moneygrabbing manipulating con artists, who are so deep in it that they sometimes unknowingly hurt their clients.

A few days ago we had a guy here who claimed that a medium told him he had an entity attached to it and that it would cost him 700$ to perform rituals to get it away. 

Yeah I get skeptical of those types. I saw that thread.

On 4/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, Endangered-EGO said:

Share the dialogue if you don't mind.

My dad got a reading decades ago and apparently all of that came true. My mom has mixed experiences, some that came true and some that didn't. Those predictions were specific and relatively out there so any amount of accuracy is wild lol.

I've had a reading done recently because my mom insisted. I'm skeptical and the reading didn't blow my mind tbh.

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

I think predictions are kinda pointless and can actually be detrimental.

For example, a psychic tells you that you're going to receive a large sum of money, so you just sit on your couch and wait for it to come. Of course, it doesn't come and you think the psychic was wrong. But maybe what happened was, you were supposed to do something to make that money, but you instead sat there waiting for it to come because you were told that was going to happen.