GreenWoods

Spiritual Transmissions on YouTube

19 posts in this topic

Transmissions by someone live and which are one on one are usually more powerful, but transmissions on YouTube can work too.

1. Kai Shanti

She channels God's Love and Grace and Kundalini Shakti and also sometimes speaks an intuitive light language.

Her transmissions had a huge impact on me. I can feel the transmissions and sometimes it gets intense.

Since being exposed to several of her transmissions, my normal meditations have become deeper, it's easier to surrender and I have deeper Love awakenings.

2. Ethan from Everything Explained

It works!!

He is also on the forum, @Synchronicity.

You gotta check out his other YouTube videos too. Ethan has a very interesting talent, it's like the ultimate siddhi, he explains it in this Thread.

3. Into The Unknown

Love transmission ❤

He is on the forum as well,  @Mu_.

It's worth checking out his YouTube channel!!!

4. Siddhanta Yoga

Most of her transmissions are pure kundalini transmissions like this:

But she also has other transmissions.

When I energetically connect with her hand movements, I can feel their impact on me (subtly).

5. Jan Esmann

6. The Enlightened Way

7.  Mariella La Cunza

Quite interesting transmissions.

8. Trigram Healing

Transmissions usually have both an immediate / short term and a (usually subtle or very subtle) gradual long-term effect. 

2 years ago, I probably wouldn't have felt the immediate effects of transmissions. 

How well transmissions work mainly depends on your receptivity and sensitivity.

Do you know of any good YouTube transmissions?

Edited by GreenWoods

I usually don't believe in any transmission but i was in this spiritual Ce-5 type whatsapp group. I told a woman there about my brain problem from spiritual excercises. She said something like "calling upon the healing ray from the Godhead" or something. And then a white pure crystalline like feminine light sort of thing hit me for 5-10min. It healed some accumulated darkness i had from an entity attachment. I shit you not, that was like a one in a lifetime healing experience that actually worked. She was in her early 20's. Are people born with this type of abilities cause i don't think she trained for it?

Now that i think of it. I had suddenly some light transmission when i went for a walk one day. It hit me in the stomach and i had to run home and take a shit cause my intestines became very relaxed.

@GreenLight wow that's impressive!

For me, these youtube transmissions are only very subtle. Except those by Kai Shanti. (But I guess that's only because I combine it with a certain meditation technique of trying to receive the transmission.)

21 hours ago, GreenLight said:

Now that i think of it. I had suddenly some light transmission when i went for a walk one day. 

From nowhere?

Or did you or someone else induce it?

21 hours ago, GreenLight said:

Are people born with this type of abilities cause i don't think she trained for it?

Most people with these abilities are born with it. But some aquire them in this life.

Either through activation or blessing/grace by someone else or through much effort and practice.

21 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

@GreenLight

From nowhere?

Or did you or someone else induce it?

Something induced it. I cannot say if it was a physical person as it felt very celestial. That's why it felt coming from nowhere. Had 2 other of those instances but slightly different. They seem to have a good sense of humor that induce these kind of experiences.

21 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

@GreenLight 

Most people with these abilities are born with it. But some aquire them in this life.

Either through activation or blessing/grace by someone else or through much effort and practice.

Yes i can agree.  Although i cannot say about her per se as i do not know her much. I would put her as someone born with these abilities. I do not think she is trained as she is so young but who knows.

Edited by GreenLight

Yeah this stuff can be useful.

I used to be in this facebook group where a woman posted light language and intuitive singing videos. I felt the energy. Nothing crazy, but those videos certainly opened up my sensitivity. Got those fun brain-zaps where it feels like you suddenly connect into a fucking nuclear reactor and recieve energy and intelligence that shuts down your brain for like a second. :D

After a while her stuff didn't resonate anymore, so I left the group. Her work with me was done.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Interesting topic! I haven't tried Ethan's yet but most others on that list. Jivanmuktis work best for me, her purity is incredible and she naturally radiates energy all the time which is a sign of a master. Brahman Menor is also very evolved and naturally radiates, he never eats or drinks and has incredible powers if you can believe that, you can check out his youtube, I had an awakening after watching his video.

good one (or is it the music?)

Edited by OBEler

Nice! Just thought about posting Shaman Oaks on this forum today.

@GreenWoods Thank you for sharing. Have you felt a difference between watching recordings and live videos on youtube ? I assume with live transmission it can be stronger ?

@EmptyVase How does these transmissions actually affect your energy body? Since I know you are a Kriya Yoga practitioner also, do you sense any significant changes on your energy while watching these videos? 

I've watched Kai Shanti and Siddhanta yoga one and nothing special actually happened for me.

13 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@EmptyVase How does these transmissions actually affect your energy body? Since I know you are a Kriya Yoga practitioner also, do you sense any significant changes on your energy while watching these videos? 

I've watched Kai Shanti and Siddhanta yoga one and nothing special actually happened for me.

Speaking for myself I can feel some consciousness expansion and peace watching these videos. But in person or live internet transmissions can be incredibly powerful.

@m0hsen

I think experiences with the energy body are very subjective, as each one has different ailments. One person could perceive an opening of the heart chakra, whereas someone else might feel it on ajna. But I don't think it has to be something super esoteric, as it could be as simple as the relaxation of tense muscles.

For me personally, some energetic effects happen in the body, mainly followed by deep relaxation into being. It also supported me with healing something I've been dealing with for quite some time. It didn't cause the healing as I was working on it before, but I definitely could feel how it was supportive. I haven't checked out the other videos, but with Shaman Oaks videos, I also notice some kind of presence being with me.

Hard to differentiate between belief and direct experience here, as both tend to shape each other.. but whatever was happening 'behind the scenes' there, worked for me.

Imo spirituality is supposed to make you feel good. I wouldn't force it 'to work' if you don't feel it. Gravitate towards whatever naturally feels good to you. :)

45 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Speaking for myself I can feel some consciousness expansion and peace watching these videos. But in person or live internet transmissions can be incredibly powerful.

Nice!

Yeah I also think the live ones is real deal.

37 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

@m0hsen

I think experiences with the energy body are very subjective, as each one has different ailments. One person could perceive an opening of the heart chakra, whereas someone else might feel it on ajna. But I don't think it has to be something super esoteric, as it could be as simple as the relaxation of tense muscles.

For me personally, some energetic effects happen in the body, mainly followed by deep relaxation into being. It also supported me with healing something I've been dealing with for quite some time. It didn't cause the healing as I was working on it before, but I definitely could feel how it was supportive. I haven't checked out the other videos, but with Shaman Oaks videos, I also notice some kind of presence being with me.

Hard to differentiate between belief and direct experience here, as both tend to shape each other.. but whatever was happening 'behind the scenes' there, worked for me.

Imo spirituality is supposed to make you feel good. I wouldn't force it 'to work' if you don't feel it. Gravitate towards whatever naturally feels good to you. :)

Very nice! I should check out that guy too then!

But the experience of shaktipat transmission can be as powerful as these:

So I think direct in person transmission or at least live online ones is something one should go for, for an explosive kinda experience :)

But maybe even online one also cannot get as powerful as direct in person I don't know really.

Edited by m0hsen

There’s also sacred sightings of Adi Da that you can find on YouTube. I’d be curious if you guys feel anything off of it. Ever enlightened guy that I’ve met that sat with or knows of someone who sat with Adi Da (this includes even people like Peter Ralston) said he is by far the powerful enlightened teacher or guru in regards to the sheer wattage of transmission. Saying things about how sitting with him was far more powerful than any heavy dose psychedelic they’ve ever taken and what not. So you could YouTube search that or google any darshans by him. Though there seems to be a hit or miss thing going on when it comes to effective transmission through YouTube. For example, I’ve never felt anything when I’ve experienced Sadhguru’s darshan, in yet I hear tell he too also just blows people out when he sits with them. So it seems to be a hit or miss. Then again, there’s also receptivity. 

Thanks guys for all the recommendations!!

@roopepa Nice!

I recently started listening to a lot of light language and some intuitive singing stuff too. I like the videos by Mariella La Cunza for that.

On 4/8/2021 at 10:36 PM, Seraphim said:

. Brahman Menor is also very evolved and naturally radiates, he never eats or drinks and has incredible powers if you can believe that, you can check out his youtube, I had an awakening after watching his video.

@Seraphim I gotta look him up more closely. Do you remember which of his videos caused that awakening?

On 4/8/2021 at 11:05 PM, OBEler said:

good one (or is it the music?)

@OBEler Yes, I liked that. I think the music might have some supportive role.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:09 PM, EmptyVase said:

Nice! Just thought about posting Shaman Oaks on this forum today.

@EmptyVase He seems like a good channeler!

5 hours ago, knakoo said:

@GreenWoods Thank you for sharing. Have you felt a difference between watching recordings and live videos on youtube ? I assume with live transmission it can be stronger ?

@knakoo Yes. live transmissions are stronger for me.

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

There’s also sacred sightings of Adi Da that you can find on YouTube. I’d be curious if you guys feel anything off of it. Ever enlightened guy that I’ve met that sat with or knows of someone who sat with Adi Da (this includes even people like Peter Ralston) said he is by far the powerful enlightened teacher or guru in regards to the sheer wattage of transmission. Saying things about how sitting with him was far more powerful than any heavy dose psychedelic they’ve ever taken and what not. So you could YouTube search that or google any darshans by him. Though there seems to be a hit or miss thing going on when it comes to effective transmission through YouTube. For example, I’ve never felt anything when I’ve experienced Sadhguru’s darshan, in yet I hear tell he too also just blows people out when he sits with them. So it seems to be a hit or miss. Then again, there’s also receptivity. 

@kieranperez Interesting!

He seems to have strong energy. I didn't feel anything spectaculous yet, gotta watch some more of his videos.

When I made that first post, I didn't have as much clarity as now.

I thought that the effects I felt were mostly from the transmissions themselves. But now it seems like the strong effects are only when I try to channel energy at the same time. Back then, I wasn't as much aware of how much I did that and what effect it had.

If I watch these transmissions without trying to amplify them, they are sublte. 

I'm wondering what led to the ability to channel energy. I think the first time I experienced a strong energy channeling effect was when watching Kai Shanti's videos. So I thought it's her transmissions. But now I think that her transmissions might have activated something in me, the ability to channel energy myself, and therefore her transmissions are that strong for me. But without trying to channel energy, her transmissions are subtle too.

In case her transmissions actually activated something in me, I wonder how/why that happened. I guess I had an affinity with her transmissions and also was ready.

Where can I find live energy transmissions?

10 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Where can I find live energy transmissions?

Ramaji gives monthly satsangs with RASA at the end, and Kai Shanti gives weekly live transmissions on learnItLive.com . Both are powerful, IME. Not comparable with youtube transmissions. 

You could go through all the youtube channels that give transmissions and look whether they have any old live transmission videos. If they do, frequently check on these channels to see when the next live session will be. But it seems like hardly any creator does that.

You could also try it on google. There are probably quite some who give live transmissions on other platforms.

If anyone finds some, we would be happy to hear about them:)