Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS10

Accepting I am God

11 posts in this topic

I have managed to accept that I am the Devil when Leo explained it in his video, “what’s is the Devil?”
However, for some reason I cannot accept myself to be God or at least have had the awareness/insight that I am God.

I can also accept the notion that God is the Devil, but for some reason cannot accept myself to be God?

That’s probably cause when I do selfish things I can see the devilry in that, but when I do a selfless act, I don’t see it to be an act of God? Hmm

I think I will eventually come to the conclusion I am God, but I am yet to have that revelation.

Its preciously the reason why you are not awake - you r denying love. What helped for me realizing that and accept and give more love = being god? Meta meditation? Contemplating love, shadow- and survivalwork.

good luck m8

You mistake yourself for actions, thoughts and others philosophies. How do you know that you are the devil? Because you do things that are out of alignment with your desire to be kind & loving? Does that not tell you that your basic inclination is Love? That what you really want is to love your brothers and sisters, including yourself? Does not sound like a devil to me, more like a case of mistaken identity. 

You are trying to understand that you are God through intellectual understanding. It won't happen. God is prior to intellect, and also prior to everything anyone ever says. I do not care who says it. God is prior to what I say too. 

You are not the devil. You are not God either. You do not exist. You are only a fiction in the mind, and so is Leo, and me. 

Can you for a moment seize striving? Seize trying? I really mean it. 

What if you do not need anyone's conceptual understanding or framework? No matter how lofty and beautiful. 

Trust in The God Within to guide you instead of humans. Yes, humans are a manifestation of God, but humans are not God any more than plants are. Everyone and Everything is God, yes. But only God is YOUR God. Only God is ultimately reliable, and always True. Humans are wonderful and fickle. We keep changing our minds. We have loads of opinions and assumptions. Even "after" Awakening we carry a lot of our notions and beliefs with us, and translate them into "Awakened" lingo. 

God Within you is your Guru and True Teacher. God may (and does) teach you through "other" human beings. All are your teachers, but only God is The Teacher. Talk to God, your Heart, your True Being. Tell Him (I like the word Him, but obviously God is him/she/it, all of it and none of it) that you want to come to know what your Heart already knows, knowingly. Ask to see what God sees. Ask God to show you that you are already God and to take you beyond all concepts and ideas. Including the concept and the idea of you. 

Just remain open, and keep talking to God. Forget about the "how's" and the "why's". Remain open, willing and innocent. Like a Child. A Child of God who wants to know its Source and Origin. Who longs to know The Truth that only God Is. Surrender to your Inner Being, do not surrender to anyone else. Do not surrender to me. Only to God.

Read this with an open heart and a mind that is willing: 

http://heavenletters.org/the-one-god.html

Edited by soularlight

@SS10 You can't accept it because first you must become conscious of what God is.

Right now, for you, "God" is an empty pointer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, SS10 said:

I can also accept the notion that God is the Devil, but for some reason cannot accept myself to be God?

That’s probably cause when I do selfish things I can see the devilry in that, but when I do a selfless act, I don’t see it to be an act of God? Hmm

Maybe what you call selfless is not truly selfless? 

Maybe you feel pride when you do selfless acts? Maybe you get another emotional payoff?

Try to deeply examine your selfless acts and find the "devil" that hides beneath the surface.

Try to be selfless with a self. :)  

4 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Maybe what you call selfless is not truly selfless? 

Maybe you feel pride when you do selfless acts? Maybe you get another emotional payoff?

Try to deeply examine your selfless acts and find the "devil" that hides beneath the surface.

Try to be selfless with a self. :)  

No I dont believe this to be the case, I am very aware of the notion of people doing selfless acts to feel better about themselves.

For my ego to accept that it is God may just be to grand of a notion for me so far in my spiritual journey, but I am not simply going to accept that I am God without discovering it for myself.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SS10 You can't accept it because first you must become conscious of what God is.

Right now, for you, "God" is an empty pointer.

Hmm maybe.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:41 PM, SS10 said:

"I am good, I am kind, I am selfless. I am virtuous. I am moral." is the Christian viewpoint of God which is different from the non-dual perspective.

The non-dual perspective does not split life into organized categories of good and bad or wanted and unwanted.

10 minutes ago, Brittany said:

"I am good, I am kind, I am selfless. I am virtuous. I am moral." is the Christian viewpoint of God which is different from the non-dual perspective.

The non-dual perspective does not split life into organized categories of good and bad or wanted and unwanted.

This isn't what I am saying. I never said I am a good, virtuous etc. 

I even said God was the Devil, I didn't split life into 'Organised Categories'. I know 'evil' is an aspect of the absolute and I have never stated otherwise.

My overarching point was that when I do an 'evil' act, I can easily self reflect and understand that I am the devil / engaging in devilry.

However when I do a 'selfless' act, I dont recognise this as me being God. I am not aware of myself to be God as of yet, I was simply ascertaining that it is easy for my to recognise when I am being a Devil, however not for me to recognise when I am being God.

Even though Leo teaches we are at all times 'being' God.

7 minutes ago, SS10 said:

This isn't what I am saying. I never said I am a good, virtuous etc. 

I even said God was the Devil, I didn't split life into 'Organised Categories'. I know 'evil' is an aspect of the absolute and I have never stated otherwise.

My overarching point was that when I do an 'evil' act, I can easily self reflect and understand that I am the devil / engaging in devilry.

However when I do a 'selfless' act, I dont recognise this as me being God. I am not aware of myself to be God as of yet, I was simply ascertaining that it is easy for my to recognise when I am being a Devil, however not for me to recognise when I am being God.

Even though Leo teaches we are at all times 'being' God.

To accept things that are not in your experience is to create belief systems. If being God is not in your experience, accepting it won't change anything but confuse you further. Drop your beliefs and see how it is for yourself. The Buddha said "No acceptance and no non-acceptance."

Edited by tatsumaru

4 minutes ago, tatsumaru said:

To accept is to create belief systems. 

Wrong.

Edit: Just saw you added things that are not in your experience. Which is correct.

Edited by SS10

On 02/04/2021 at 8:41 PM, SS10 said:

Can you give some examples of acts of selfishness & selflessness?

one day this will all be memories