Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW

7 posts in this topic

With myself.. I am going to sixflags here in California all alone. I recently went through a break up last month and so I am going to spend time with myself at one of my favorite places. I got a season pass, season food pass and season platinum flash passes so I am skipping all the lines. I spared no expense. I want to give myself the best and that's what I did :)

@Leo Gura said its weird to go to disneyland all by yourself, but fuck it I am the weirdest person I know. I will update all of you on how it goes.

Dude enjoy yourself 

I like doing things alone too. 

Consider traveling alone, perhaps to a country you are interested in. 

You can meet a ton of people and even your next girlfriend on an extended trip :D

On 2-4-2021 at 10:19 PM, Chumbimba said:

With myself.. I am going to sixflags here in California all alone. I recently went through a break up last month and so I am going to spend time with myself at one of my favorite places. I got a season pass, season food pass and season platinum flash passes so I am skipping all the lines. I spared no expense. I want to give myself the best and that's what I did :)

@Leo Gura said its weird to go to disneyland all by yourself, but fuck it I am the weirdest person I know. I will update all of you on how it goes.

Fuck yeah.

This is so healthy. I applaud you.

Maybe you'll be vibing so well, you'll meet someone there!

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 2.04.2021 г. at 11:19 PM, Chumbimba said:

It's double or triple the fun with other people. I can't imagine going alone.

in order to get into six flags, you need a reservation so I am going this upcoming Saturday, April 10. I will keep everyone updated :) 

That sounds fun, enjoy the fuck out of it dude!

hrhrhtewgfegege