Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DecemberFlower

Insecurity and value

8 posts in this topic

So i was contemplating why human beings feel lack and insecure and I came to conclusion its about how we value ourselves. We behave and achiveve various stuff go to relationships try to improve ourselves in various ways cause we think it will bring more value to us making us feel more secure however this is always bound to fail cause we then fear loosing that value or we risk someone else is better then us and there always is. So the solution is to realize value is arbitrary and relative and never fullfilling. And yet even when i see this in contemplation still i struggle to drop that habit in practice.. Why is that? :(

Language and things like remembering sentences do not automatically and instantly bring deep awareness. If for example a person whose body is tense from anxiety hears that they can relax, it will still take time for the body to transform.

Maybe this brings some relief

There is no solution for the illusory self. It can't help but put value on everything because of the inherent sense of lack that comes from feeling separate from everything. 

5 hours ago, DecemberFlower said:

And yet even when i see this in contemplation still i struggle to drop that habit in practice.. Why is that? :(

Would it be valuable to you to drop the habit of valuing?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

Would it be valuable to you to drop the habit of valuing?

Probably not but it would certainly make me more at peace and happy. Yes i see that that in itself is a value judgement however i m unable to let it go

Edited by DecemberFlower

The problem is not with what you see. The problem is your perspective on it. You're looking it from a self-centered perspective, this is why it's not satisfying. You care wether you are valuable enough. 

If you want a satisfying life, you should look at everything from a decentralized (selfless) perspective. You should look around you and notice who needs more self worth, and then try to provide it to them. If you habitually give others what you need, that's the most effective way to have it yourself. This works with everything. This is Karma itself.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:31 PM, DecemberFlower said:

So the solution is to realize value is arbitrary and relative and never fullfilling. And yet even when i see this in contemplation still i struggle to drop that habit in practice.. Why is that? :(

Because it's even deeper than that.

It's not that value is arbitrary. It's that value is inherent.

You were born worthy.

You were born complete.

You were born whole.

Nothing you have done, felt, or said ..... has ever modified this, decreased this or changed this.

Your value does not increase or decrease.

It doesn't move.

You are complete and whole.... always was and always will be. 

On 4/3/2021 at 2:43 AM, DecemberFlower said:

Probably not but it would certainly make me more at peace and happy. Yes i see that that in itself is a value judgement however i m unable to let it go

I think you got down to the belief there. Might take a minute to ‘spot’ it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE