JJfromSwitzerland

Why does Leo give pick up tips?

33 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

For me the best game is no game

I think neurotically thinking about "game" and pick up lines and bs like that leads to a dead-end in development. I think a more holistic approach is best, embodying masculine confidence and sweetness of emotion, discipline and taking action, strategically planning how to increase the numbers, material life in order, emotional wellness and able to handle rejection, honesty, having fun with it and being able to play the bad boy character occasionally. It's complex and for long term growth it will usually have a guy focusing on all sorts of area of his life even stuff somewhat removed from dating. Sometimes the quickest way to start getting an idea of what to do is something simple like taking on the task of approaching a girl. That alone will usually make a guy aware of six other things connected to this he can also choose to focus on such as handling emotions of rejection or realizing he lives too far away from where he is likely to find a girlfriend. See even the approach of "no game" an approach that came up from doing game, often exposes an overly logical mind where you are better off not focusing on this stuff and something else to make you comfortable in this domain. It's all connected so it's about trying several stuff out and seeing what works for you and what doesn't. It's gonna be different for everyone depending where they are at. 

Edited by Lyubov

6 hours ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

So you say, I should start pick-up now so that I can overcome it later to transcend?

Precisely.

9 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I think a more holistic approach is best, embodying masculine confidence and sweetness of emotion, discipline and taking action, strategically planning how to increase the numbers, material life in order, emotional wellness and able to handle rejection, honesty, having fun with it and being able to play the bad boy character occasionally. It's complex and for long term growth it will usually have a guy focusing on all sorts of area of his life even stuff somewhat removed from dating.

bro this IS game/pick up.

Lol.

It's Love.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

Lol.

Not necessarily. It depends on the goal.

If the intention is to get into as many random panties as possible, then it is game. If it's to find a lifelong partner, its something else.

you need theory to guide you. Then you put the theory into practice and get the real growth. 

Then after you have the real growth you can let go of the theory.

The map is not the territory but how will you know where to go in the territory if you have no map?

19 hours ago, wwhy said:

Not necessarily. It depends on the goal.

If the intention is to get into as many random panties as possible, then it is game. If it's to find a lifelong partner, its something else.

Game can be directed towards various goals. The goal does not define game. You could do game to find a wife. In fact, many guys are interested in that.

Game is simply learning how to attract women. How you use this skill is up to you. You could use it to become a rapist, or you could use it to start a family.

Practically, to find a good life-long partner requires burning through lots of dates to find the right one. Your first handful of relationships are going to be awful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3.4.2021 at 0:31 AM, The0Self said:

Precisely.

ok well so what about the 99.99% of all the men who never heard about pick up in their life? you say they are all on a lower stage then

On 4/4/2021 at 8:13 AM, JJfromSwitzerland said:

ok well so what about the 99.99% of all the men who never heard about pick up in their life? you say they are all on a lower stage then

As in a lower SD stage? No, this is completely tangential to that. This is just to transcend that particular area of development so that, for instance, if some girl leaves you, you know for an absolute fact that you can get another of comparable quality in a week.

17 hours ago, The0Self said:

As in a lower SD stage? No, this is completely tangential to that. This is just to transcend that particular area of development so that, for instance, if some girl leaves you, you know for an absolute fact that you can get another of comparable quality in a week.

That doesn't mean you have to do pick-up so you contradict yourself and what the F does tangential even mean, I think you wanna act super smart with your words but you just talk but nobody knows what actions you take...

3 hours ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

That doesn't mean you have to do pick-up so you contradict yourself and what the F does tangential even mean, I think you wanna act super smart with your words but you just talk but nobody knows what actions you take...

Come on man. Tangential? How about peripheral; unrelated; separate; a-different-axis; parallel; a different area of development; etc...

On 4/3/2021 at 2:33 AM, RendHeaven said:

Lol.

that is game/pick up how this forum talks about it which is more advanced than how it is usually practiced. much of what I said is ignored at the expense of lonely guys looking for advice on youtube about how to get laid.

Edited by Lyubov