Edward mahairi

Eben Pagan courses

33 posts in this topic

I like his courses, but don't understand why Eben charges so much. Especially when Leo's course is cheaper and higher quality. 

His courses are too complicated. They give you the illusion he is sophisticated and he really is. But still, his courses often dwell too deep into some stuff which are not so helpful in real life applications. They are good for understanding the world (if you are smart enough to know all the stuff he's talking about.)

His courses also lack energy so they will not get you hyped up easily. He's highly intelligent though.

Edited by hyruga

On 4/2/2021 at 1:49 PM, herghly said:

I like his courses, but don't understand why Eben charges so much. Especially when Leo's course is cheaper and higher quality. 

haha because he got confident selling at higher price.

He mentioned in a video that he used to sell ebook at $29 but on the day he raised the price to $39, he generated more sales.

I have gotten a lot of value from his courses. They are usually very in-depth and directly applicable. He is an INTP and very theory-heavy, but since you are following Leo's work, I imagine you are already into that. Eben brings in a lot of different perspectives and explains nuanced concepts very well if you stick to them.

In many ways, I find him a better explainer/teacher than Leo - because he is always prepared in his courses and very nuanced in his choice of words (while Leo often riffs on a topic). 

He is leading by example, and so far I haven't found any contradictions between what he teaches in his courses and what he does in his own life - which is something I deeply admire. I also like that he is active in the real world and engaging with the world directly - He has a family, is friends with scientists, businesspeople, artists, monks, has a business that is earning him millions that has a positive impact on the world. 

However, I find that his work can be boiled down to a dozen or so mental models which he has fully embodied. If you want to get an overall sense of his work, check out his book Opportunity. He lays out his core stuff in there. The PDF is probably available for free online.

Ebans courses are gold. Highly recommend these three courses. Wake Up Productive - Money Psychology - Seeds of Success

His marketing courses are a little out of date now but they are still highly valuable and easily adapted. The gold within these courses is the way of thinking and marketing, more so than the application, thus they hold up. Digital Product Bluebrint is great.

Stage Yellow start to finish, top to bottom with some Healthy Human Stage Orange Shadow thrown in between the lines.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

1 hour ago, SoothedByRain said:

Stage Yellow start to finish, top to bottom with some Healthy Human Stage Orange Shadow thrown in between the lines.

I agree. His material can help you fully integrate Blue (discipline, action), Orange (results, independence), and Green (relationships, interdependence).

I highly recommend Wake Up Productive, Self-Made Wealth, Advanced Learning and Teaching, and Connected - and if you are into personality typology - he has a program called Patterns of Personality with NLP Modeler Wyatt Woodsmall. All great stuff. 

Eban Pegan is first of all marketer. I dont believe that in this day and age course has to be so expensive.

All the  information is free outhere..

DISCLAIMER: I dont have any of his courses!

Edited by kras

@kras His courses are really good though. Wake up productive 10/10

His prices are ridiculous over the top fo sure. You'd think that a Stage Yellow person would see the value of spreading wisdom to the masses and he isn't unconscious to this, he speaks of this within his courses, within Seeds of Success. Yet he charges what he does. His talk of spirituality and evolving humanity could be egoic delusion because he is winning in life, at least financially. I can't put it past a human. Maybe he is just so fucking delsuional that he is disconnected from the fact that the majority cannot afford such and that he is pretty much bottle necking wisdom whilst deluding hiimself he is spreading wisdom whilst leeching off the top. I mean.... how else could one justify such prices right? He isn't unware of these things, of how the majority struggle to pay their bills let alone give him thousands, he talks about this all in Money Psych... so wtf. Deluded Ego or Marketing Conman Leech?

Anyone got thoughts or anything I'm missing to add to this because I've thought about this for ages and the only conclusion I can get to is that he is so far removed from financial struggle and so deluded that he thinks his prices are just fine?

Disclaimer: I am not doing the best financially and have never done so, so I struggle to agree with the conclusion... "If you want gold ya gotta invest in it, if you want art, pay up. Don't be stingy. You gotta spend money to make money and thats why you use this Poor Dad talk and this is why you're poor." 

My response to that is Fuck Your Art. Millions live with nothing and we all need all the help we can get and give.

I mean, unless Leo got this from another source prior to Eben. Leo got the wisdom that one should create an outpouring of value for free so that it all comes back... from Eben. This is one of the reasons why Leo posted so much gold for free on youtube.

Deluded Ego or Marketing Conman Leech?

Either way my dudes the content and wisdom is gold......

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

3 hours ago, SoothedByRain said:

His prices are ridiculous over the top fo sure. You'd think that a Stage Yellow person would see the value of spreading wisdom to the masses and he isn't unconscious to this, he speaks of this within his courses, within Seeds of Success. Yet he charges what he does. His talk of spirituality and evolving humanity could be egoic delusion because he is winning in life, at least financially. I can't put it past a human. Maybe he is just so fucking delsuional that he is disconnected from the fact that the majority cannot afford such and that he is pretty much bottle necking wisdom whilst deluding hiimself he is spreading wisdom whilst leeching off the top. I mean.... how else could one justify such prices right? He isn't unware of these things, of how the majority struggle to pay their bills let alone give him thousands, he talks about this all in Money Psych... so wtf. Deluded Ego or Marketing Conman Leech?

It's even worse when you realize he earned over $100 million in sales from his dating courses.

Unfortunately the self-help industry is infected with this attitude that you should charge people as much as humanly possible, and that you are not only entitled to do so but that if you don't do it, you're are hurting your clients by undervaluing your own work. This is some classic Tony Robbins stage Orange mindset which still runs through Eben, although the dude is otherwise very developed and conscious.

Unfortunately the ideology of capitalism is not so easy to uproot.

Anyone associated with the Tony Robbins crew or mainstream self-help will have this attitude: Upsell, upsell, upsell at all costs. It's just how they do business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SoothedByRain yeah I’ve done about 4 of his courses now. Including some where he’s live… and his ‘virtual coach’ 

He is highly intelligent. Very stage yellow and has some amazing things to say. Definitely not a ‘con’ … BUT … he can get super salesy at times and it’s a bit much 

I remember last time we were on a ‘virtual coach’ bonus meeting… and practically all upsells. For his 15k course. It made me lose trust in him. But he’s still probably the best business brain out there (that I know of anyway) 

but I agree, I’m a bit baffled when you’re already worth so many millions and that evolved why he has to be so pushy. How many more millions does he need? It’s seems weird and off to me how he’s so evolved yet at times he feels fake, and selling like stage orange extreme 

leo is more evolved. It’s just a shame Leo is too evolved he doesn’t care about extracting millions out of us, and making more courses. Cos his would be the best I think … 

2 hours ago, Thetruthseeker said:

It’s just a shame Leo is too evolved he doesn’t care about extracting millions out of us, and making more courses.

Save your monies cause a course is coming.

I got his marketing course for 90 bucks with charisma on command link, it was really good over all and Id defiantly recommend to others.

But I paid 90 bucks not 10 mil 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude I so want a course on creativity from you. I'm just finishing of a beautiful little book by John Adair called The Art of Creativity. I would love to hear your spin on it all with a Stage Turquoise / Christ Consciousness Creation spin... along with practical exercises and the like. I'd go steal one of Ebens 1Mil fancy paintings, smuggle it across the mediterranean and sell it in Timbuktu, then swim across the Atlantic to that hell hole that is Las Vegas.... just to throw all the money at you for such. Glorious jokes aside, is it a course on Creativity? Coz if it is, I'll start looking for a buyer for one of my kidneys.

Edited by SoothedByRain
Words are hard

@Thetruthseeker @Leo Gura Ye Eben ain't no conman, just a deluded ape with trashy shirts :P

44 minutes ago, SoothedByRain said:

I so want a course on creativity from you

Speaking of which, have you taken Eben's course on creativity and innovation? I've been studying creativity for a while and I thought of seeing what it has to offer.

9 hours ago, SoothedByRain said:

is it a course on Creativity?

It is not a course on creativity.

But it is perhaps even something better that you don't even know is a thing yet.

It's gonna be a totally life-changing course for every self-actualizer, regardless of values, interests, or level of development.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is not a course on creativity.

But it is perhaps even something better that you don't even know is a thing yet.

It's gonna be a totally life-changing course for every self-actualizer, regardless of values, interests, or level of development.

giphy.gif

On 09/06/2021 at 9:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

What marketing! My money is ready Leo!

On 09/06/2021 at 6:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone associated with the Tony Robbins crew or mainstream self-help will have this attitude: Upsell, upsell, upsell at all costs. It's just how they do business.

And this is why I have a lot of respect for you Leo. You could be milking your followers dry of cash. Hell you could be charging for your weekly videos. Thanks for all the work you do