ShugendoRa

Should I pay $700 for a negative entity removal?

62 posts in this topic

I had some money to burn so I went to my local psychic tarot reader. I gave her my name date of birth and time of birth. She basically told me everything I already knew based on online natal chart you just put in your name and birth and time and she told me the same thing. What I got back was affirmations to say nightly a vow of silence and fasting of a specific food I choose chocolate. Then she told me to make a box with rose petals salt and money to take in my bad energy while I sleep. Then I will give it back to her for her to meditate on it. Then she told me this entity is really bad and she needs to do a 10 day ritual where she takes the box and puts it in a tabernacle which is pricey $700. I don't know much of this ritual with the tabernacle she said it's used on sick kids and entity removal. I went along but I just can't move myself to give her $700. You think it's a scam or it's worth it. She only has 8 reviews on google maps . I'll do more research and see where I can do this but cheaper. Or do you think it's worth it? 

The only bad entities are in your mind. understand them, accept them, and then transcend them. don't waste your money on superstition

3 hours ago, ShugendoRa said:

I had some money to burn so I went to my local psychic tarot reader. 

Sounds like the money got burned. 

burn some sage, or study energy clearing for yourself. There are actually energies, and they can be cleared out using simple techniques. I think there is a good book on it Ill post later when I find it. It involves clapping, sounds, sensing etc

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Bro, scam.

They prey on people. I met a lot of people who are into consciousness. If they can help they do it for the sake of consciousness. Yellow consciousness and above doesn't ask 700$ to save someone from "demonic possession". If you believe in that you'll find someone who does it for free.

I'll do it for free if I can help. What most psychics are doing is blatant manipulation and nonsense. Ask them, they probably don't know basic mystical stuff.

Catholic priests do it for free too. It's common, so if you have a church ask them. They probably have purity.

There are online ressources that help you do it on your own also.

I know a woman who does past life regressions for free, for the sake of expanding consciousness. She is enlightened (nirvana). If there's too much money, there ususally is a lack of consciousness.

No.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Scam, I’ve been in a similar situation. When they talk it sounds so convincing and like an hour later I came out of it. Was  almost like hypnotized or something. Don’t fall for it. 

An effective entity removal can be done without pay, without appointment, and without your knowledge (isolation of placebo). 

$700 isn’t worth it nor is it necessary to compensate the psychic for the amount of work they’d be doing (even if they’re legit). 

I'll do it for free:

Hey entity, get the fuck outta @ShugendoRa you asshole

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Are you doing a negative self-serving thing in your life that the entity is helping you in some way? ( Stealing, fooling people etc.)

Just quit doing it and it will eject by itself as it will not be needed anymore. If you have a entity then you attracted it by your actions and allowed it to help you with it in some way. As long you are doing something negative then entities will return and attach to you to leech on your negativity and by helping you. Doesn't help to pay 700 to remove it if it's true as it will just return back. Skip the psychic, everytime.

Edited by GreenLight
Or maybe this all is bullshit

Recently saw the same question in a telegram group: SBA - Ascension work chat

Question:

I wonder is there a safe way to do entity attachment clearings?

I am thinking about what Ka Aree did with Corey. Im wondering if there is a safe way to do this for oneself.

Answer:

Yes. 
I'm not familiar with what Corey went through but you can.
You first need to be realise that what you are is the Divine spark. Nothing can touch that. 
Then you can do this from a place of love. Love for yourself and acceptance for the right of the dark ones to be. And gratitude for their role in your development. 
The might be nasty looking but just look at them. If you are in a loving state you will not fear them. Fear glives them power over you.
One way to send them away is to imagine them in a bubble of light that takes them away. See then getting farther and farther away, smaller and smaller till they are a dot and the nothing ar all.
Only that be aware that if they were attached to you there was something that attracts them. Without solving it they will be back. They are nothing but parasytes attracted by a festering wound. 
After you clear your field if energetic parasytes do a meditation to the best of your abilities. Rise youserf in vibration. Then ask to know what attracted those. Deppending of your innate abilities you might feel, vision or 
be told what that is. Or all the above. Try to get as much information about it. 
Then shift your focus to rise your vibration even more and ask for a solution and assustance. It might involve other entities, self forgiveness, sacred geometry or other stuff.
Be gratefull afterwards.

Definitely wouldn't do it with some random tarot reader. 

Most of the time entities are simply soul fragments of other people. The reason we have them is because we have lost parts of our own system due to trauma etc. so we patch the holes with other people's fragments. Simply removing them doesn't bring much change because they're a symptom of a deeper issue. You remove one, you'll attract another one.

The issue of soul loss (the soul here means one's energy system) is a well known phenomenon in some shamanic traditions. A procedure called shamanic soul retrieval helps in bringing some of those lost aspects back into our body. In my experience this is much more useful than all those entity removal sessions.

6 hours ago, roopepa said:

I'll do it for free:

Hey entity, get the fuck outta @ShugendoRa you asshole

xD

Though, it's gonna haunt you in exchange. Entities gotta survive somehow.

12 hours ago, ShugendoRa said:

I had some money to burn so I went to my local psychic tarot reader. I gave her my name date of birth and time of birth. She basically told me everything I already knew based on online natal chart you just put in your name and birth and time and she told me the same thing. What I got back was affirmations to say nightly a vow of silence and fasting of a specific food I choose chocolate. Then she told me to make a box with rose petals salt and money to take in my bad energy while I sleep. Then I will give it back to her for her to meditate on it. Then she told me this entity is really bad and she needs to do a 10 day ritual where she takes the box and puts it in a tabernacle which is pricey $700. I don't know much of this ritual with the tabernacle she said it's used on sick kids and entity removal. I went along but I just can't move myself to give her $700. You think it's a scam or it's worth it. She only has 8 reviews on google maps . I'll do more research and see where I can do this but cheaper. Or do you think it's worth it?

Psychic readers are revolutionary remnants of stage Purple society. What they mean by entities is similar to what we call microbes and viruses nowadays with science, or maybe simply any form of disease. But their methods are outdated and mostly placebo, so the money would be better spent on a doctor appointment.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

Though, it's gonna haunt you in exchange. Entities gotta survive somehow.

No can do I guess. I'll give them a good home.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@ShugendoRa

In what way(s) are you aware of, or experiencing, ‘negative entities’? Seeing them? What do they look like? Also, what makes them negative? How do you know that’s true? Also, what’s the interaction like in the sense, are you in control so to speak? Do you summon them and un-summon them at will, or is your experience more powerless in regard to them?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 3/31/2021 at 3:45 PM, ShugendoRa said:

I went along but I just can't move myself to give her $700.

I've tried that kind of stuff and for me it did nothing but waste time and money.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've tried that kind of stuff and for me it did nothing but waste time and money.

Well you didn't say that the last time. You said it helped you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.