Mu_

Its All God - Video

20 posts in this topic

Who is this God character I keep hearing about on this forum? What does s/he want? Who's s/he related to?

All stories and explanations are false.

@Kalo Mmm  What do you mean The god and its all god? 

If we want to approach this from a logical vantage point, which isn't the only way to approach this, What material or energy would god use to create stuff, if there is only god to begin with?  It could only use itself.  If its not only God to begin with, where did supposedly stuff begin, to form God so that it could create stuff and Us?.  Nothingness or mysterious processes?  Okay, so those processes are Prime, create god, which creates us, which is ultimately the same.   We are all Prime, or original procesess which have no name and have always been the original.

Or...

Do you think there is God, and then stuff that God creates supposedly us with, like material hanging around IT to make stuff?  If so, then where would this material come from.  If not, what would god do or use to create us?  Intention, thought, magical God motions/sounds/uncomprehensible stuff?  And where does this come from.  God? 

It is, it just is, just is. 
Nothing prior to, or after it, it is. 
God is. 

Love the video :x

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

On 4/1/2021 at 7:29 AM, LastThursday said:

Who is this God character I keep hearing about on this forum? What does s/he want? Who's s/he related to?

Its not a he or a she, its not a thing, its not a wanter or a none wanter and has relation to everything.  This very reading that is happening now, is god in action with an experience of a voice most likely going, I'm not god, this isn't god, I'm reading.

@Mu_ it was slightly tongue in cheek, in that God is often spoken about as if they were a person on this forum.  In other words, God as a concept.

My uneasiness from saying this and that and everything is God, is that God is not defined from the outset.  If God is everything/everywhere/you then why not use the words everything, everywhere and you? Why fall back on some heavily laden and easily misunderstood word? Is God a concept or not? I don't know it's just my personal preference in the end. Maybe I prefer not label it, whatever "it" is.

Nothing against your video BTW, it's great, I love it.

All stories and explanations are false.

22 hours ago, LastThursday said:

@Mu_ it was slightly tongue in cheek, in that God is often spoken about as if they were a person on this forum.  In other words, God as a concept.

My uneasiness from saying this and that and everything is God, is that God is not defined from the outset.  If God is everything/everywhere/you then why not use the words everything, everywhere and you? Why fall back on some heavily laden and easily misunderstood word? Is God a concept or not? I don't know it's just my personal preference in the end. Maybe I prefer not label it, whatever "it" is.

Nothing against your video BTW, it's great, I love it.

Your right, its a very confusing word for some, heck I didn't use it for the first 16 years on the "path" so to say, but then something changed, perhaps the word had more weight for me since I never used it.  Perhaps its the worst word to use in general, I've thought about this. 

That said, I'm using the word god in some subtle ways which maybe you've not considered.  Sometimes everything/everywhere/you still brings up notions of a "something-other" thats IN everything or everywhere or is you.  God in the way used here is the Subject with no other parts that form it or are in included in it, nor were there ever.  There is no everywhere, or things in which a god could be in or a you in which are a part of something called god.  Just The Only.

its All God, the One. Song version. Timestamped.

@Mu_ Beautiful :)

Namaste

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm just a bull in a china shop

Ever get that feeling after the God realization.

On 31/03/2021 at 1:35 PM, Mu_ said:

This is Not a be all end all communication of such on the matter nor is any communication but it is a pretty simple pointer that appears to work for some.  Enjoy.

Why do some guys keep repeating the same thing over and over? It's been years. Some people need to keep reaffirming "it's all god". It's almost like you don't really believe "it's all god" and it needs to be repeated over and over.

Edited by MartinezSon

6 hours ago, MartinezSon said:

Why do some guys keep repeating the same thing over and over? It's been years. Some people need to keep reaffirming "it's all god". It's almost like you don't really believe "it's all god" and it needs to be repeated over and over.

When you truly realise what is being pointed to by those words, then you will understand. Mu_ isn't just reaffirming some words, he's sharing the love and joy that those words are pointing to.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 4/6/2021 at 1:11 AM, EddieEddie1995 said:

Im deluded. But I know it is God! hue hue! 

@Mu_ Im talking about my self. Just sayin hehe :)

The message in the end of the video is what I am doing. Enjoying myself. 

After so much discipline and work, I realized that I am counterproductive In so many ways etc. so I said FUCK IT!  I let go of the idea of who i thought i was... and I smoked weed, ate crap and played video games(and many things I repressed in last 3 years of self-actuaization). After 3 months of acceptance, surrendering and self-love I got Blessed with Love. 

Enjoy yourself Mu! I know I DO! :x

thank you from the bottom of my heart for this video. so simple, yet so complex. so ineffable yet always expressed.

Reality is God is Love is 'All-There-Is' is ineffeable, yet always the case <3 <3 <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 06/04/2021 at 4:16 AM, cetus said:

I'm just a bull in a china shop

Ever get that feeling after the God realization.

yes of course, but the enlightened bull was framed! He just looks egoic because of his vehicle's appearance :( 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.