caspex

Share your most recent Mind-Fuck

29 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, anxious_turtle said:

You don't need a reason to live. You only need an excuse.

All goals are simply excuses for you to go through the process towards fulfilling them. They don't really matter.

I get a mindgasm every time I start thinking about the implications of the above two sentences. It's as if I could sit there for an hour just thinking about them, holding them in my mouth and tasting them.

Maybe I should do that.

I wonder if they go with wine...

I have this feelIng with many concepts too. That I can think on it for an whole hour. But usually I just procastinate on these thoughts. Come to think of it, that's just egos mechanism to prolong awakenings. Cuz usually when I start contemplating into these, I get a big mindfuck. 

- Cold shower before sleep helps my sleep.

- I deliberately designed and chose this life.

- A mistake is ultimately not a mistake

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

My realization / mind-fuck was that psychedelics are like a protector/mentor for your body while they open your mind/conciseness. They make it easier to access, let go, handle things that might if opened in another way be way more detrimental for your physicality. For example, trauma, realizing that you are god, endless, boundless, empty... 

I base this mind-fuck on a deep meditation I had without psychedelics. When I got to the part where everything starts dissolving and "you" become super razor-focused and clear-minded / aware it was just too overwhelming for my body and ego. I started sweating and got scared to be perfectly honest. 

That part usually goes through super chill with tons of love with the assistance of psychedelics.

This could only be a step of course and I change my perspective the further I go on this path but for now, it seems to be true.

4 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Hope you feel better now. What did he do? 

He used to make me work all the time nonstop even when there was nothing to do. He used to make me wash his car, clean his toilet, wash his dishes, etc... The salary was too low because he convinced me that he was teaching me his profession. So I was doing all that and basically convicing myself to be grateful for it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Swarnim The duality collapse between "being on a psychedelic trip" and normal, mundane life. You can become conscious of the fact that you are literally tripping right now, as you read this, even if you did not pop any mushrooms.

I first noticed this while experimenting with psychedelics. I would take say 100ug of LSD. I'd then spend the next hour trying to figure out where the border between tripping and not tripping lie. Now, being a scientist I know that neuroscientists would say, "Well technically it's when x-chemical first hits the 5-HT2A receptor in the brain." But of course, that's different from personal experience; none of us experience receptors or anything like that. You've got to feel for it. What you'll find through experience that it is impossible to tell when you actually start to trip. Sure, you'll start to become conscious of certain feelings. Aha! You cannot, however, distinguish between feelings that were "caused" by the psychedelic versus those you would have had otherwise. I like to describe this "not-knowing of when it starts" experience as an invisible sheet being slowly draped over your head. It feels like something that was there all along, yet you can't remember how it got there or when.

More recently, I've been having visual hallucinations, where objects will seemingly 'pop' or 'rise up' into existence when I turn my head to look at them. Also, I've been noticing 'tracers,' which are common when one takes a psychedelic. All of this is sober by the way. At this point, it clicked at an even deeper level that "holy mind-fuck," this trip never ends (or began)!! 

You are always tripping. ;) 

That i am 100% responsible for how good and healthy i feel no matter what happens. If you clear up emotions, work out, eat healthy, sleep enough and face every problem by being present you will be ok. 

That stories, ideas and characters in a book could be as real as our memories. Our memories are stories, images in our heads. Book stories are the same. They are the same substance. Memories can form your reality but stories and ideas could also do that. 

There is no low energy just no cold showering. 

If you eat enough fruits and vegetables long enough you will actually feel better. 

Expressing your anger to someone that you are angry at for years might cure your insomnia. 

You can't fix a problem if you try to fix a problem. The only way is to be a creator instead of a fixer. 

You can influence other people's lives for the better. Only people that are open to that though. 

Not telling your truth because of how you might be perceived is dishonesty and keeps you at the same place. 

Shamanic breathing can release alot of stuff. 

Some nootropics might work for you. 

Vegan diet might not be the healthiest diet for you. 

Most of the people are comfortable being a wage slave and don't even know there is an alternative. 

Being rich while a workaholic working on stuff that you don't really care about isn't worth it. 

Practicing an instrument could be really fun. 

You can actually use weed to have a spiritual experience. Highly addictive though. 

Being a slave to your habits it's not the way to go. Doing a habit every single day no matter what, if you don't actually enjoy it, is in the long term not very effective or even healthy. 

Life purpose is something you create and it could be whatever the fuck you want. 

Love people because they might die tomorrow. 

You never know when is the last time you ever see someone. I don' t mean dying necessarily but you might meet a friend for the last time that you never talk to or see again. 

If you have a hard life you will become either very strong or very weak and that's a choice. 

Comfortable furniture are a very good investment. 

Fasting actually works. 

You waste more time than you think each day. You can do only one thing at a time. Focusing on what you do now works best. 

That after watching Leo's videos about science these ideas now feel normal to me. I tend to forget that noone i know really questions science at all. I wasn't really either but seeing other people completely trust science is a mindfuck. 

6 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

He used to make me work all the time nonstop even when there was nothing to do. He used to make me wash his car, clean his toilet, wash his dishes, etc... The salary was too low because he convinced me that he was teaching me his profession. So I was doing all that and basically convicing myself to be grateful for it.

This reveals he has a lot of problems and I promise you, it doesn't feel good to him either.

You have the possibility to live a great life on your own terms with good feelings all the time, because you work on yourself and you are inspired and have dreams. He obviously not really and will probably live in misery till the end of his life or he will never experience real joy and happiness till his body dies. 

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

@IAmReallyImportant Thanks, man! Appreciate the sentiment.

I try to keep my focus on the future. What's in the past is in the past. I honestly don't feel anything about him. Such experiences are mind-opening even if they're damaging, too. There's always value and lessons that we can extract from any experience, and eventually they make us stronger. Always moving forward ??

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just had one.

God-consciousness and all these states, are always there. You do not have to recognize any beingness or awareness or anything, it is still there blatantly in your face when you are in ego-consciousness. You create  a distinction  which is the only difference. You get rid of the distinction and you  have that 'recognition' of God or infinite awareness. There is never a point when you are not aware of all that. As @WonderSeeker said, You are always tripping!