StarStruck

How to deal with pickup performance blockage

24 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I don't have a lot of friends who do pickup. The one guy friend who does it is busy and not available. I have to do this solo but I do get what you mean. I will try to plan something with that friend in the future.

“One” guy friend??? xD

That’s like saying you’re going into war with a little water pistol.

You should have a whole army of friends.

No wonder you’re getting demolished.

They don’t necessarily have to be into “pickup” in terms of actively studying and being part of the community. They just have to approach. Or be willing to sit there while you approach at the least.

I’m telling you, the more cool guy friends you make, the easier this whole thing is.

Female friends are good too. They don’t have to do anything but just be attractive and be around you. And if they introduce you to their friends, even better.

5 minutes ago, aurum said:

“One” guy friend??? xD

That’s like saying you’re going into war with a little water pistol.

You should have a whole army of friends.

No wonder you’re getting demolished.

They don’t necessarily have to be into “pickup” in terms of actively studying and being part of the community. They just have to approach. Or be willing to sit there while you approach at the least.

I’m telling you, the more cool guy friends you make, the easier this whole thing is.

Female friends are good too. They don’t have to do anything but just be attractive and be around you. And if they introduce you to their friends, even better.

I don't have a lot of friends, and close friends are non existing. I'm going to therapy for this but it is not easy. I know what I have to do but I don't have a lot of chances to meet people with the lockdown. My biggest issue is low self-esteem, low self-image, and attachment fears. Probably I have more issues but I just gave a quick summary. Taking action is most important step for me. I'm not taking enough action. And making close friends is even harder for me than getting a gf.

In Tate we trust

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I don't have a lot of friends, and close friends are non existing. I'm going to therapy for this but it is not easy. I know what I have to do but I don't have a lot of chances to meet people with the lockdown. My biggest issue is low self-esteem, low self-image, and attachment fears. Probably I have more issues but I just gave a quick summary. Taking action is most important step for me. I'm not taking enough action. And making close friends is even harder for me than getting a gf.

I get it, not saying it’s easy. 

Keep going to therapy and taking the next step.

I’m simply trying to expose to you where I feel you’re off course.

The good news is that they don’t necessarily even have to be close friends.

When I say “friends”, I’m including the door guy who you say hello to every time you go to your favorite venue and who knows you by name. Or that random pickup guy you met off a pua forum and now you’re winging each other.

Friends can be casual.

You just need more social alliances.

From there, if you have a small group of close friends who you’re more intimate with, that’s even better.

Also, if you notice that you chicken out less when you do semen retention, then obviously do that!

It makes a world of difference for me.

I just automatically talk to strangers now, even when I don't plan to. Also it gives me very little anxiety anymore. This started after 3 weeks of not ejaculating. It's crazy. Worthwhile to look into.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/