Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayT79

Lost interest in Dreaming??

3 posts in this topic

I'm curious to know if anyone has been in stuck in a period of their life where they're no longer interested in dreaming at all. Well I've come to that point of my life, after constantly self-meditated on thoughts about non-duality and that we are God in a finite form on a weekly basis, even though I don't have much inner direct experience work to working towards self-realization or have a bit of awakening in which I want to do eventually. I don't know for someone reason I'm just not looking forward to going to sleep and dream a dream knowing its all an illusion with in the moment direct experience. 

Edited by JayT79

If you want what visible reality
can give, you're an employee.
If you want the unseen world,
you're not living your truth.
Both wishes are foolish,
but you'll be forgiven for forgetting
that what you really want is
love's confusing joy.

Rumi

An illusion doesn't mean it does not exist. An illusion means it's not what you think it is. Investigate the direct experience, what it is. Meditate by focusing on the deep breath for example. Then, the question about interest in dreaming falls away, since there is no more apparent separate entity that can have it or not. You are pure Interest, dreamer dreaming dream.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 hours ago, JayT79 said:

I'm curious to know if anyone has been in stuck in a period of their life where they're no longer interested in dreaming at all. Well I've come to that point of my life, after constantly self-meditated on thoughts about non-duality and that we are God in a finite form on a weekly basis, even though I don't have much inner direct experience work to working towards self-realization or have a bit of awakening in which I want to do eventually. I don't know for someone reason I'm just not looking forward to going to sleep and dream a dream knowing its all an illusion with in the moment direct experience. 

In meditation, focus on other-than-thoughts, for that ‘inner direct experience’. “Illusion” has become a belief, to let go, in meditation. Make a dreamboard. Thoughts are a hand full of beans compared to desire & creating. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE