Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OmAhHungVajraGuru

The Empires of Gates

6 posts in this topic

I innerstand the notion that there are criticisms from above & from below. Unfortunately most of the criticism against Bill Gates roots from poor epistemology and black / white thinking which skews the public perception about the actuality but fortunately, there are people like Vandana who have a holistic comprehension of the catastrophic consequences that have arose and are further manifesting because of Bill Gates hyper left brained non holistic approach to address multi dimensional... non linear world issues. 

Very Insightful which might destroy your preconceived notion that Gates is a saint saving the world. 

I saw her on Russel Brand's podcast for the first time, listened to some of her talks, and I really believe that she's on to something. Of course you can't judge everything that Gates does based on these facts, but still, very eye opening.

1 hour ago, OmAhHungVajraGuru said:

Gates is a saint saving the world.

No one ever said he was a saint. He's a capitalist. Not so complicated.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No one ever said he was a saint. He's a capitalist. Not so complicated.

Alot of people say he is a saint and there are many mainstream institutions which reinforces that narrative.  

I mean the man has massive influence over public health, environmentalism, education & now agriculture but not many are resisting or even questioning.

@Mohammad yupp! If you like the works of Vandana Shiva, you definitely don't wanna miss out on the works of Zach Bush. 

These people are some holistic mfs. 

Oh, Vandana Shiva, I have been looking forward to reading one of her books. Might listen to this interview before doing so, to see what she has to offer.