Pistachio2

What are your thoughts on Lil nas X music video

30 posts in this topic

@Husseinisdoingfine give it a chance there are some higher quality rap artists out there, lol nas x is not a j cole or Tupac or Kendrick Lamar. Listen to the Damn album by Kendrick Lamar it won a Pulitzer Prize.

Same thing I was saying in another thread about the shoes so I'll copy & paste it here:

"This might get into conspiracy theory territory but I often wondered why rappers or mainstream artists in general promote this sort of stuff. Conspiracy theorists may say they're all part of a secret group like the Illuminati, worship the devil and are selling their soul for money and all that which may be true? Who knows, but sometimes I think they do this to just create controversy. Controversy is what gets people talking about it and acts as a marketing tactic, which then sells records/products.

Nothing new though, mainstream rappers/musicians were always subtle about promoting 666, devil worship, triangles, illuminati, etc. Although, Lil Nas X is going over the top with it and created a whole entire shoe & music video making it obvious."

Everyone is talking about this right now, even you guys here on the forum, this is what they want.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-meaning-of-lil-nas-xs-montero-and-the-symbolism-of-his-satan-shoes/

Well, the writer above has a opinion :D

I do not know, sometimes i can be open-minded to these stuff. When music videos went hypersexual, then that was the end for the music industry for me.

Still listen to some old Eminem songs. Reason is that he is a straight white male who visits the church every Sunday.

Lol, just kidding.

58 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-meaning-of-lil-nas-xs-montero-and-the-symbolism-of-his-satan-shoes/

Well, the writer above has a opinion :D

I do not know, sometimes i can be open-minded to these stuff. When music videos went hypersexual, then that was the end for the music industry for me.

Still listen to some old Eminem songs. Reason is that he is a straight white male who visits the church every Sunday.

Lol, just kidding.

Sigh, Imagine if this guy did some productive with his time...

Every considered that the video might be... Inspired by mythology? Dantes inferno? The idea of the devil is not a new thing lmao, doesnt have to mean some Illuminati bullshit. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Humans are weird.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Having sex with the devil? Interesting, although I don’t fully understand the message behind it. 

Its music. And video. Put together. Better and more unique than the average, theres nothing special about it.

Edited by Hansu

Conservatives say that democrats get offended by everything, but I think the opposite is true. 
this is not the first time an artist talks/portraits satan and the devil,  but they’re acting like Jesus just died yesterday. 
Remember the 60s and the 70s?? Even the 90s??. All these satan s* has been done before. When did society became so puritan?? 

Besides, this is just a marketing tactic. Is WAP 2.0 

Edited by Jennjenn

5 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

Besides, this is just a marketing tactic. Is WAP 2.0 

So true, something struck me too, eventually conspiracy theories will become so widespread that companies and artists will literally start doing the Illuminati thing to get clicks! It would be marketing genius.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

21 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

this is not the first time an artist talks/portraits satan and the devil,  but they’re acting like Jesus just died yesterday. 

Exactly. Like what? Hell and sex? Succumbing to the devil? This has been done before I was born.

UG4xAqtU6aT05lWHVJtXGOkJ2TIcyVHHb1N062Vh