Hen Zuhe

Enlightenment - (Scale 500 - 1000) - Dr. David Hawkins Calibrated List

87 posts in this topic

@Hen Zuhe I don't see why Christian communion scored higher than Transcendental Meditation, Reiki, and Hatha Yoga. Can you possibly explain technically why? I've been doing TM for 4 years, have had great results (certainly better than the Christian stuff), but want to make sure I'm doing the most potent practice.

C. Communion 700, TM 220?
Gandhi 760, Yogananda 540?
Mother Theresa 710, Thich Naht Hahn 460?

he puts Pedophilia between Cristian Practices :D:D:D
Most comical thing is that he rates Robert Powell 575 because acted as Jesus hahaha
In short very biased work (as if it could have been otherwise): how can you put Jesus at 1000 when most of his techings are lost and rate in the 500's teachers of wich we have whole bibliographies?

Am I really the only one who’s having trouble believing his measuring technique ?? 

I think it's based on the assumption that the body is a perfect instrument that isn't influenced by biases etc.

The whole LOC model is BS though, same as spiral dynamics.

9 hours ago, At awe said:

Let’s look at this testing method first. If it would be reliable we would use it it in courts with 100% right conviction rates, find all missing people, know answer to basically every question... It’s absurd...

It really only works mostly for Enlightened Ones.  One has to not have any bias at least for what one is calibrating.

The ego can not be involved. Hawkins says one needs to at least calibrate over 200 to even use.  And it can't be used to help the ego. 

Also one can't use it to against karma. So one could theoretically use it to locate missing persons 

Basically it can only be used for the highest good for all. Questions have to be integritious also.

The more one is unattached to the outcome the better.

God is not a ruler over all. He does not need a ruler. If he does use a ruler, it's to help create something really awesome, not for measuring things, because God knows that creation is always in a state of creating, and is never complete. And it just so happens that THAT is the most awesome non-state of things that anything could ever "reach". 

1200px-Michelangelo_-_Creation_of_Adam_(cropped).jpg 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@freejoy I’m not buying it. Comparing, measuring, judging has ego written all over it. Just mind games.

23 hours ago, Hen Zuhe said:

I find this list important, as I do not want to be duped (smile) on my spiritual path by any book or teacher not yet teaching from the conscious level of (500+ which is unconditional non-duality love.)

So, why do you follow Dr. David Hawkins studies then? 'Unconditional non-duality love' don't put any levels on itself, the gradation strengthens the belief in separation. 'Unconditional non-duality love' sees everything as One.

I appreciate Dr. David Hawkins work, the "Letting go" book is amazing. If you really don't want to be duped, don't take any teachings too seriously, find your own way. 'Living' guides you through the feeling all the time.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

18 minutes ago, At awe said:

@freejoy I’m not buying it. Comparing, measuring, judging has ego written all over it. Just mind games.

It can be useful if used by an integritious person. 

I'm not asking for anyone to buy it.

I'm just pointing out what Hawkins has basically said.

16 hours ago, Eternity said:

But, integrity wise, he does stick to his views impeccably.

Lol

And Hitler too?

Ben Shapiro is full of shit. So obviously that it's laughable that anyone in the world takes him seriously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Gandhi calibrating above Ramana Maharshi is also absurd.

Or Mother Theresa above Meister Eckhart...

11 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Or Mother Theresa above Meister Eckhart...

meh, these lists and distinctions are sorta silly.

Mother Theresa was incredibly conscious, just cause she wasn't a writer doesn't mean much

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

meh, these lists and distinctions are sorta silly.

Mother Theresa was incredibly conscious, just cause she wasn't a writer doesn't mean much

Certainly, but at least in my view, Meister Eckhart was one of the most conscious people in history, and certainly for his time.

I understand his listing, but I do have things that I don't really like about  it, it seems kind of pointless to give points to anyone who still has ego, ofc there are some base state differences, but I don't think they matter, besides you can have same qualities in different states and as I said, I don't think that qualities matter at all ,as they are all bs anyway, just distraction. 

Also I don't think it really matter who had most points, it will not  effect me fore sure, he put J Krishnamuri at mere 520 , but he has most accurate information for my brain. 

Edited by PureRogueQ

@PureRogueQ It is just the begining of a way to clasificate the level of enlightenment, books, filosophy, expressions, and more (people)...   it was made some years ago, In a next future we will obtain presission about that clasification.

The age of enlightenment is starting, knowledge, information, Meditations, Music, Mantras, REIKI, Power of mind, DMT, share experiences around the world, internet, and more... 

It is the begining.. We have to be patience...

And.... NOTHING IS PERFECT in this DIMENSSION.

NAMASTE

Edited by Hen Zuhe
Typing wrong

I'm sorry, but i don't believe in any of this numbers. It is pure nonsense and nothing more. 

MODS!!!! This is not the original research he is twisting it all as he pleases. Check for yourself the numbers dont match with the original work.

@njuufa You have the original work? Year ? We have to study that.

NAMASTE.

Arbitrary and dumb.  

There's a lot of irony of attempting to create a rigid, numerical, and objective system which calculates spiritual "power levels."

The concept in it of itself is low consciousness from my point of view.

Personally, I find this entire scoring system to be totally ridiculous hogwash.  You cannot possibly know what someone else has "realized," nor is such a thing even close to quantifiable, as it is ultimately subjective, personal, and impersonal.

It just stinks of ego to me, like a spiritual version of armchair quarterbacking.  There are better ideas to spend your time on.